ATTENTION SKINNYFATS OF Veeky Forums

Some very ignorant people with no knowledge, experience or intelligence in general post in this board. I started lifting four years ago, and these are some things I with I would've been told when I began as a skinnyfat:

1. DO NOT BULK - If you've got a skinny frame but fat on your belly/love handles, bulking won't solve anything. No muscle you gain will be quick enough to offset the fat, and instead you'll gain MORE fat on top of the one you already have and end up looking worse. Not only that, but if you choose to remove it all later, it will take double the time. What's the solution?

2. FUCKING CUT - Do a good, clean cut until your belly and obliques are fully visible and free from fat, then reverse diet to start a clean, slow bulk. More importantly

3. DON'T BE HASTY - Trying to fix your status the fastest possible way will only do damage in the long run. When I finally wanted to cut my love handles off, I had to lose over 13kg because I bulked for two years and they just grew and grew. I was hating myself. You should try to build a body that you're happy with long-term, a quality body, that is healthy most of all. And so...

4 - LEARN ABOUT NUTRITION - Really take a deep dive, know what you are eating, buy a food scale and, if possible, cook your own food.

Thanks and God bless.

Sorry, we don't accept helpful threads here. Please return to brapposting

bump for the skinny fatties

Praise the ancestors for giving us OP. Add to the 3. - as a beginner, you'll make strength gains even while you're cutting. You'll get stronger and lose bf%.

When do i know is time to stop cutting?

10-13% bf.

lmao you're reatarded

TROLL THREAD

I disagree. I was a skinnyfat with absolutely zero muscle (same build as pic related). I did a bulk first to build muscle which took like 3 years, and then I did a cut, bulk, and on my final cut. You need to build muscle endurance and strength and increase your BMR before your first cut or else you'll just be holocaustmode

just eat more protein fagots

Jesus christ
>CIA niggers stole my gains

When you have a perfectly flat stomach I suppose

who the fuck is this?

If you're a skinnyfat it doesn't matter if you cut or bulk first all that matters is that you fuckin pick one and COMMIT to it. When you're done, switch gears and do the other. Only then will you look good.

bulking for 3 years

Why not lift at maintanence calories while on a high protein diet? Recomp is bad?

Terry A. "Slay a CIA Nigger Everyday" Davis

You can do either. Cut then bulk or bulk then cut and repeat. Both work, but it's about what you want and how you can handle feeling about yourself. If you are skinny fat and bulk first you are just going to look even more fat. And you're going to look like that for a while; you need to be able to deal with that. Cutting first is better for a lot of people because most don't want to start working out only to find themselves fatter than when they started, even if they are making progress.

i disagree with you OP

been absolute skinny with a weird belly. I first start lifting and cutting ending just with even a skinnier body and little to no muscle to show up.

I'd would say bulk if you bf is below 20%

Should I bulk?

is this a bait?

I would

No but you should take your pants down

ABSOLUTELY
You have no chest, but that might just be genetic

eat clean at mainetance or slightly below with ton of protein

t. fag that went gomad as skinnyfat and is still fat but doesnt care since deadlift is above 4pl8 and i lift for 9months

looks like a nice homegym buddy

People here eat 1000 cals above their tdee and train 3 days a week

>skinnyfat
>no muscle
>could've done a suicide-cut because you have no muscle to lose anyway
>still chooses to bulk
>took 3 fucking years
You're fucking stupid

>1. DO NOT BULK - If you've got a skinny frame but fat on your belly/love handles, bulking won't solve anything. No muscle you gain will be quick enough to offset the fat, and instead you'll gain MORE fat on top of the one you already have and end up looking worse. Not only that, but if you choose to remove it all later, it will take double the time. What's the solution?
>2. FUCKING CUT - Do a good, clean cut until your belly and obliques are fully visible and free from fat, then reverse diet to start a clean, slow bulk. More importantly
i disagree.
i was skinnyfat, did slow bulk and LP PPL
i still have the same amount of fat, maybe a bit more, but i have way more muscle mass, in general i just look bigger.
im way more happy with my look now than if i had chosen to cut like a mofo

what are you supposed to do about your lifts tho? LP or brosplit?

>lp or brosplit
you can have linear progression while doing a brosplit, wtf

Just weighed in @ 5'10 height.

Bulk or cut?

Great advice. Thanks for the post. I was skinny and people kept telling me I just needed to eat more. So I did. Then I got love handles and felt like shit all the time. Slow build is the answer.

Correct

9-11% bf

Post body pic
bulk, probably

You should lift then we can maybe talk about bulking

bulk you retard. This OP is a faggot. What weight do you think you would cut to?

You're all wrong and I'll tell you why: Amateur mentality. Everything you're saying has already been adressed in rule #3: Don't be hasty.

>If you're skinnyfat then cut you'll be Auschwitz!

No one cares. Seriously, nobody cares. Starting from the fact that most people in the college age range are out of shape, either very fat or very skinny, so it's not like you'd stand out anyway. And worst case scenario, you're Auschwitz for a few months then muscular and LEAN for every single year to come. See how badly that tunnel vision affects you?

>i still have the same amount of fat

And that's exactly the problem. Here's what most people don't understand: Looking bigger has more to do with your proportions in regards to YOURSELF than any number at all.

That is to say, for example, that if a skinnyfat guy with 65kg chooses to bulk, then gets at 75kg, he'll still look skinnyfat but with muscle, builtfat at best. If that same guy cuts first, then gets to 75kg LEAN, no belly and no love handles, he'll look a lot bigger despite being the same weight. Not only that, but when you're lean, you'll have free card to gain for a extended amount of time, and when you're fat, you're bulking just to cut, and cutting fat that's been stored in your body for years and years, and you allowed to grow MORE, will take a shitton of effort and time in which you could be making muscle.

This is why Arnold looked so big, and some people, even past his weight nowadays, look smaller; he had a crazy amount of muscle, but the tiniest waist. No fat. And make no mistake, you're not fooling anybody by hiding your love handles under your clothes, everyone can tell from a mile away.

Be smart, for fucks sake.

is body recomp a meme or does it actually work

>have no muscle or endurance
Hmm
>"better reduce my muscle and fat!!"
>"just b smart"
Pick one, retard

>You need to build muscle endurance and strength and increase your BMR
That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard, no amount of muscle that you can realistically build in a year will make losing the same amount of weight noticeably easier.
>before your first cut or else you'll just be holocaustmode
You were already holocaustmode, just with fat on top, which is even worse. And you stayed a fat piece of shit during your 3 year bulk, only this time you had some muscle. If you had started by cutting, you would have looked good after the first year.

Really unsure of which program to do. I just got a power rack off my neighbor a week ago. Barbell and weights coming soon via amazon.

What program to do to get zyzz aesthetics?

Btw i'm 21 so running out of time.

Your brain doesn't function right bud

eat

You can't seriously be considering a cut

it's way to easy to spin your wheels if you don't pick one.

>mrgarrisonretardalert.jpg

I have body disphoria or some shit since I literally can't comprehend what my body looks like. Right now I'm 5'6, 143lbs (considering I started at 135lbs) and have been lifting for 6 weeks.

Between this thread and many others I still am not sure what to think...

What do?

>IP isn't new
>it's the exact same amount of fat fucks with love handles I responded to

Hmmmm, I wonder what could be motivating you to think I'm wrong.

bulk

what weight do you seriously think you would cut to?

this is why the OP is a gigantic faggot for making a troll thread.

Do Starting Strength with rows or pullups instead of cleans for 3 months while eating more than you normally would

look at this guy and honesty tell me you think he should cut.

you look like the average joe, not too fat, not too muscly and not too skinny, i would say just eat at a slight surplus.

but then again, the nazi OP might come in and push his skellington agenda

if your lifts are going up, keep doing what you are doing. it's only been 6 weeks bruh

i miss the time where I could make consistent progress workout after workout

He doesn't have any love handles, you fucking retard. I'll write as nice as possible until you start being a fucking retard.

The thread isn't saying skinny people should cut, fucking retard. It's saying skinnyFAT people with fat on their bodies and love handles should start cutting, fucking retard.

Now go convince yourself you look big because your arms, which are mostly fat anyway, at least look somewhat large while you hide your belly, you fucking retard.

Fair enough. I've been procrastinating too long anyway.

Going to bulk at 350 surp and do SS. Will i get any decent results from that? It's always being bashed here. Of course i don't have issues with it since i'm a noob
Alright so i get you guys are not PTs but how should i go about learning form? I cannot risk snapping my shit up. That will be my final request.

youtube is pretty good, find someone that knows their shit. I would recommend Scott Herman (if you can stand his accent) and Mark Rippetoe (if you can handle 20 min long videos that explain more than necessary)

post your before and after then

Dude you don't need to worry about cutting or bulking for a long time after you start lifting. Eat at roughly maintenance with enough protein and recomp until you stop gaining strength. You're going to look like shit for a long time no matter what you do, might as well max out your muscle gains in the noobie stage.

This guy is skinnyfat with love handles. He should cut right?

this is good advice
OP is retarded

I'm 6'4, 165 lbs, ~11% BF. I've been working out and trying a cut diet for 4 months, but I still have fat all along my abdomen, and it's extra obvious when I lean over, but I am gaining muscle mass. Should I eat at maintenance and focus on filling my body with muscle, or continue cutting? I started out as skinnyfat with absolutely no muscle mass, and I do mostly chest, arm, and ab exercises.

>still fat but doesnt care since deadlift is above 4pl8 and i lift for 9months
>doesn't care because

Are you trying to impress someone?

Nobody gives a fuck if some fat kid can deadlift 405.
Nobody gives a fuck if ANYONE deadlifts 405 that's not a woman.

Good advice

Most definitely. Look at the way the fat JUMPS from his pants around his waist. That is horrible to have. Not to mention for long periods of time, mantaining a high bf % can impact your hormones.

Stay butthurt, my good fucking retard. Would you care to post your abs?

as long as you eat decently and lift properly you'll see progress amigo

>starts a thread
>gets asked for proof that his gay ass theory is right

>"no, u"

kill yourself. Why make threads when you are just destroying the board with this bullshit?

I shudder to think of the poor sips thread or high test thread that had to die for you to make this one.

>destroying the board

I see all that estrogen from your love handles is making you emotional, fucking retard.

To have an idea of how dumb you are, the OP post literally has a DRAWING of the idea, and yet you could not grasp the meaning. Not even having it drawn for you. You're below monkey.

I posted something that was backed by many other people with similar experiences in this thread, people who said I am right and they FELT much better after getting rid of it.

But here's the deal: You're an unhappy, fat fuck. You wasted years bulking with your fucking love handles and this post makes you insecure because it presents the very real possibility that you might be... wrong about something. So in order to be able to leave with your disgusting fucking love handles, tolerate yourself another day and not wanna commit suicide you post this cancerous fucking "fitness" advice that has no fitness at all in it and is completely based on your fragile fucking ego.

You kill yourself, you fucking chimp.

holy shit BTFO

i did grasp the meaning. so post a pic.

Recomp is really hard for true beginners

Where are your abs again? I thought you were proving me wrong, right? As in, I posed a theory, which you wanted to disprove? So SURELY you have nice abs?

You're just embarassing yourself at this point, retard.

you need to prove a claim, not wait for someone to disprove yours.

stay in school.

what else would you do?

>All these posts avoiding the subject of his stomach

LMAO.

All my six fucking packs are visible by the way, it's beautiful, but the way it works is what if I post a pic, no matter what body I have, you're gonna say it's shit, because you're completely against me and trying to justify your own piggery. So I'm not dumb enough to give you the straw your grasping for.

Where are your abs, btw?

I'm 5'6 at 154lbs but have a pretty large frame and broad shoulders. Should I be cutting? Many have said I should be bulking then cut

Try growing first

I can't. My parents spic genes cursed me to be a manlet.

I'd say don't bulk up too much. Short people who bulk too much look ridiculous.

Can't quite work out in my head what 5'6 and 154lbs looks like but if you have a large frame then I'd say cut now, then decide if you need to bulk afterwards.

21 nd ur running out of time???? please explain

Whats a good weight for someone who is 6 feet but with scoliosis and literally no muscle?

Been lifting for 3 months, I'm 172lbs now cutting down to 160 and I think I'm gonna keep cutting till I can see my abs

nigger, i have rather high bf%, i bulked straight outta skinnyfat into skinnyfat with muscle
my test is even higher than jeff nippard's (he got his tested recently)

I haven't started at all. I have been browsing here for 2 weeks, mainly because i use this site way too much and people irl don't take me as seriously when i look like a twink that you can't be too rough with.

Also people i knew got fat and i can only be skelly for so long unless i am starving. Mainly why i became vegan.

Completely delusional

When your BMI is around 19-20.

Am I still skinnyfat mode?

>three year bulk
holy shit I think that's just called getting fat

Sort of, yeah. It seems you leaned at the top (which is the first to go), but the bottom's still covered in fat. Bottom, specifically oblique fat, is the very last to go, so that's how you know you're done. As a test, if you can grab a handful of fat from around your waist, you're not quite there yet.

Yes, you should lose AT LEAST 15 more pounds.

I've been cutting for 16 fucking weeks and my lifts have been platued the whole time...
tell me it gets better after the cut pham...30 weeks is a long fucking time.

This is a recent photo

He should bulk to build his chest and shoulders first. Chest is the biggest giveaway for a DYEL

not him but you seem to have quite a bit of muscle

After a year with the same gf your libido with them begins to decline sharply. After two years sex becomes a chore.

This is what I was thinking. I was going to do like 8 more weeks to get down to 170 and then just start bulking. I bench 155 for 3x5 and I'm sick of it.

That disgusting ass bellly button.

I overcame beeing skinnyfat, now I am just regular skinny at 57kg and my abs start to show.
Bodyfat is down to about 9% and I need to loose even more...

why are his pecs so shit

>delusional
>19 nmol/l is not higher than 12 nmol/l
either you are stupid or you dont know numbers