Bulked from 155-170 in 30 days, i-is it too late to salvage?

I bulked from 166 to 180 in 30 days, look good

Im 5 11

Sick application of SS+GOMAD bro. I bet your arse looks so plump and joocy atm ;)

More seriously tho, you just did a hard bulk, now go on a cut. It's salvagable, but you cannot avoid the consequences of being stupid - which in this case is just a bit more work, and a delay in actually looking good. Not even so bad desu.

That's an awful nice way of saying you got fat from stuffing your pie hole too damn much

Do you actually thing tha gaining 10+ lbs a month is bad and you get fat?

Haahaha, dyels

95% water fat and poop. Nothing to brag about.

why in the fuck would you gain almost 4lbs a week willingly

are you stupid?

Even as an absolute beginner one would put on 2-3lbs of lean mass per month. Of course you're gaining a disproportionate amount of fat by adding on 15lbs in a month.

If you are skinnyand you workout hard, you won't gain fat

I am skelly and having trouble eating enough, what did you regularly eat to gain that much weight?

i'm vegetarian so idk if you want to do what i did but i basically just ate a shit ton of peanut butter and almonds and added olive oil to everything

Not him, but i'm guessing food.

should i just stop my bulk then, i was planning on continuing (reduced weight gain and more attention to calories) till next summer then cutting cause i'm pretty DYEL ATM:

OHP: 95
DL: 225
Dumbbell bench with 60

squat: 145

OK cool I can definitely down some peanut butter

I'll consider it

This baffles me...

It's largely because of my eating habits and partly because I have a pretty active lifestyle. I'm not trying to complain about being skinny, just want advice.

>2-3lbs
Slow fucking progress

You can gain 10lbs a month snd you wont gain fat if you workout hard

4-6 sets and 5 days workout

Most of you people just train 1 musle per week and train 3 days a week

Of fucking course you will gain fat

You can always drink mass gainers, they are a good source of cals and protein if you cant eat more
My TDEE is 3000 cals
My 3 meals are 2600 cals a day, i cant just afford more food so i drink a home made shake which is 1000 cals and a mass gainer

It give me goof gains and fast

>i-i-i-i-if you work hard t-t-the body will be happy for you and defy physiology and g-g-g-ive you PURE MUSCLE!

OK good idea, thanks man

>You can gain 10lbs a month snd you wont gain fat if you workout hard

Not him but your muscle gains in the first year of lifting can maximize at like 25lbs. After that it gets even lower as time progresses. If you gain more than 2-3lbs/month and you're not a complete n00b, you're gaining way more fat than you think you are.