Was i wrong or not?

Was i wrong or not?

>gym at super busy time
>halfway through workout notice fit qte.14 with extreme skelly bf.
>she doing leg press and i see her lockout multiple times untill i couldnt take it.
>"hey sorry but i noticed you were locking out, try not to do etc etc"
>i show her how to do
>she says "thx" and i notice her doing it properly
I think i embarrassed her maybe

Was i in wrong or right? I feel like her wearing yoga pants n having big ass deserved a correction for almost snapping knees.

Fuck her ego of being embarrassed, you saved her legs.

Well would you rather feel embarrassed or take a trip to snap city?

>hey sorry
So, so beta Veeky Forums.

captcha: magnum commando

I was a skelly with attractive gf in gym doing SL a year ago. I remember we were doing squats and some ripped little Ukrainian looking guy came up and corrected my gf on form. I remember her being embarrassed but it it was really helpful probably stopped both of us from snapping our shit up.

The real question is: did you fuck her twink bf in front of her to make her remember?

Or Canadalad

leaf here
would have started my greeting with "hey bitch"

>doing squats
did you even fucking read OP's story?

I have not done leg's once in the 2 years I've been going to the gym :^)

You should have showed her those webms of the people legs getting fucked, then she'd be grateful

this

The only correct way of telling someone how to do something properly is by literally telling them to do it properly
>femanon locking out
>Move, you are destroying your knees, let me show you how to do that properly

Why the fuck are you sorry that you are trying to help you? Doesnt even make any sense

rrrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAPAPAPFFFFFFT

I lock out every time, i'm just not a retard that overextends to lockout to make my frkn legs invert

I don't think you did anything wrong. If bf or roaming trainers didn't mention it to her, she could have potentially fucked herself up real bad.

It would have been weird if you grabbed her legs and stopped her from fully extending, then told her what was wrong. I've actually had a dude grab me in a set to "dude, bro, you gotta lean over a little more for better form." It wasn't necessary, but it did help. It was fucking weird, though, even for two dudes.

You excuse the interruption. It's called manners.

i need to beat that ass up mang

OP took a trip to BRAAP city.

Should have showed her that gif of the girl doing the leg press and her knees going...

>le no lockout meme

When are you supposed to rest? Are you saying you do 10 nonstop reps on leg press with 700 pounds?

at what point is locking out actually dangerous?
like 900lbs? i would be suprised if grill leg press more than 180.
anyway, i don't think you were in the wrong, maybe she is embarassed enough to google it...

If somesome corrects my form im normally peeved, so if i correct another's without them asking i act very polite and humble

You get a mini rest when your knees come to your chest or you help your legs by pushing thigh with hands. If you rest by LOCKING YOUR KNEES, it will fuck them up big time.

She actually said "yeah ive seen that video" as i was explaining. I thought why the fuck you locking out then but i smiled and said "good work tho keep it up"

The weirdest thing was that i think she mentioned my nane "alex" a couple of times but i was too distracted to notice.

One time im doing deadlift and shes getting a weight think she said "sorry alex" anyway i have never talked to her and rarely see.

Im going to try befriending her so i can atleast try fugging her. Her bf was a 5/10 her atleast 7/10

you did good alex

It's called manners you autist.

No Alex, there was no girl or boy, there wasn't even a gym. You're stuck in your parents basement playing the Sims 2. You started back in 2004 and never stopped.

You need to stop Alex, this life isn't real. The girls, the guys, the gains none of it. Please come back Alex. Please.

kek
>Alex finally quits Sims 2
>Starts getting gains, getting his life back on track
>Winter comes, bulking
>Gaining 1lb a week
>Some cheeky devil gives Alex Sims 4 for christmas
>loses all gainz within 10 days

Stop fucking playing the sims alex.

Alex, you need to go back to the gym and find her

>be squatting 4 plates
>pyramid down to 2
>about to finish
>a pair of girls walk by and ask how many sets I have left
>"Ah yeah, just finished. You guys want the plates on?"
>"Oh no haha we're not as strong as you."
>"Haha well go ahead and put them down, the rack's all yours."
>mfw realizing what I did in the shower

Just reload your save bro.

That wasn't practice mode.

That's bretty alpha doe

I assume she wasn't and will never use enough weight to snap her shit up

You saved her from breaking her legs, if I had the .webm I'd show you what a good job you did.