Which coins actually have big events coming up

No wallet releases or logo changes. I'm talking exciting events. Stuff that people will care about. No deluded Linkies, Lumens, Lomos, or DIONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-october-13-2017-fcab6802ca1f
wraithprotocol.com/
trello.com/c/CfzS9bDp/34-have-an-idea-comment-on-this-card🌠
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ODN has product release next month, plus all that rebranding/new website stuff

do your own research you fucking faggot, why should I tell you when I spent hours on hours looking for this shit
all you will contribute is a weak hand and resistance to the moon missions, along with the rest of biz, especially given your ungrateful "feed me" attitude, pathetic piece of shit leech.

NEO has new ICOs on it's platform and upcoming China news regarding crypto/ICOs, DYOR

hopefully it will see a nice pump sooner or later, sad to see it go below 6m market cap with all the vaporware in the top 150

AST with beta in Q4 and full version in Q1

Because I'm workin smarter not harder. I crowdsource almost all my picks. I have about 10 other telegram channels for this, a discord channel, and slack. Not to mention some twitter accounts. All I do is I aggregate a selection. Then I narrow it down further by asking questions and seeing which coins I have in mind pop up.

KMD

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-october-13-2017-fcab6802ca1f

Insider info, from some closed channels on their slack. End of november is going to be huge, massive partnerships lined up just waiting on timing to drop the news for the most reach.

XVG Verge Wraith launched tonight. Allows for completely anonymous transfer of coin. Currently undervalued at 115ish Sats.

Link wraithprotocol.com/

XVG

BLOCK is demoing the UI for their decentralized exchange in less than 4 days. Price bottomed out about 2-3 days ago and is now starting an uptrend.

>undervalued
If 1XVG = 1000 sat @ 1BTC = 7000USD you've got a market cap of just under 1bn dollars at the current circulating supply
Verge is not undervalued.

PoSW is getting a complete revamp this month. It is like #307 or some shit so once it is usable. I expect a pump.

Zap.store ICO tokens will be going on exchanges soon.

nobody cares about big events anymore

kys

TKN TokenCard (hard to find info)

trello.com/c/CfzS9bDp/34-have-an-idea-comment-on-this-card🌠

@morganthompson7 Glad you're excited. At this time it's hard to promise a definitive launch date. The planned roll-out process is as follows:
- Final Wavecrest app approval (in progress)
- Internal MVP testing (imminent)
- Closed MVP load testing (with trusted individuals)
- MVP contributor roll-out (start date depends on how well load testing goes)
- Gradual General Public release (starts very early next year).

The Beta Test and Video of the Card get released Q4 2017 (confirmed by them)

I second this. Too much going on to even list it all completely, but for you anons...
>first decentralized ICO nov 10 with Monaize
>BarterDEX Decentralized Exchange using SPV electrum atomic swaps (you don’t need to download blockchain for any coin to trade p2p, no third party, THIS IS HUGE)
>BarterDEX has automatic order matching, liquidity multiplier (if you have 1 BTC you can make bids for multiple cryptos at the same time, whichever order fills first trades), trade bots...
>second dICO in pipeline
>3 conferences between now and January 2018, gold sponsor, big talks
>marketing is their poorest trait, but after 2-3 years of solid development, they are going from zero to light speed on marketing

Rlc. AMA on Wednesday, Fortune 500 announcement this month, and dapp store release next month. Better than golem @ 1/4th the price

Did you mean 100?

> no DIONS

Xem has catapult coming. It just rose briefly due to the closed beta.