9/10 men are fat

>9/10 men are fat
>be fit
>still no gf

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170724105111.htm

90 FUCKING PERCENT

You're either not talking to enough girls or your face is really bad. Since you're on Veeky Forums, I'll just assume that it's pure autism + no friends.

How do you expect to get girls when they don't even know you exist? Put yourself out there.

just bee yourself

When will you learn that women don't make the moves on men in 99.9% of cases.

If you were the 0.1% that it happened to, you would know before you'd even left high school.

Make moves win vaginas.

>Tfw to broken by past experiences, childhood trauma, and feminized school indoctrination to be able to make a move

I hate myself

>live in one of the fittest first world countries
feels good, fat women are not attractive

Women all want the same men. Ever wonder how some guys just go through girls so easily but no one else does?

>hate myself too much to make a move anymore and don't see anyway to improve

I really want to reach out to my ex and apologize despite knowing it's a bad idea which will lead nowhere productive

you're either ugly as hell or have an awful personality or just aren't trying.

newsflash : unless you look like gandi you aren't supposed to stand there looking pretty waiting for a woman to propose to you.

>school has a 70:30 gender ratio
>every girl I've been interested in has had a boyfriend already anyways
>about to give up and spend weekends binge drinking

>he believes relationships exist and women aren't things

Ain't wasting my time on a cheater and not bitter enough to go round saying all women cheat

according to BMI I'm also "overweight" yet I'm 15%bf at most.

It's like being fat or fit is not the most crucial factor to getting a gf... wow

Guys get fat after marriage/settling. Having a wife/husband is a meme

>(((scientists)))
>heheheh trust our scientific(tm) study womyn and go ahed and cheat, after all all the data supporting it super sciency and you can't argue with that!
>t. Professor Eli Goldstien with a PhD in Gender Studies

Hey me

I dunno man, when I hang out with my friends we go fishing or shooting or playing games. What do you think women do on "girls night"? Just sip boxed wine and talk about books?

>90 percent of American men overfat
>overfat
So is men should be regularfat instead of overfat?

What's this "overfat" shit?

>tfw i've had more girls ask me out than me ask them out
>still an autistic mess
looking to die in my sleep soon lads

Overfat is having excess bodyfat whereas overweight is a more general term that tends to include people with above average muscle as well.