" le legging are comfortable meme lmao what a bunch of fuckin attention whores. "

>" le legging are comfortable meme lmao what a bunch of fuckin attention whores. "

>*Tries compressor pants*

> MFW when they actually are comfortable

Other urls found in this thread:

fourwhitefeet.com/2007/07/who-invented-compression-shorts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Working out in my boxers is most comdortable but i use track panrs cause I go to a gym with other people..

Seriously girls in yoga pants deserve to get spanked by me and only me.

For real. I thought people wearing them were basic bitches until I tried them myself they're godtier comfy
still don't wear them tho cause no pockets

leggings have to be a meme invented by a guy, right? it makes no sense otherwise

Congratulations on your first step on the road to traphood op.

See you on my dick in 2 years.

Compression gear is GOAT.
I wear shorts over mine so I don't look like a complete faggot though.

I don't know their original purposebut I personally bought them for my MMA classes.

Always felt bad about sticking my hairy leg in some dudes face for an armbar or whatever. They're comfortable, flexible and in style right now apparently.

protip: shorts over compression gear looks FUCKING RETARDED and you look even fucking worse than just wearing compression gear outright.

>Fucking traps

What are you straight or something?

Mate, no one wants to see the visible outline of an autist's blutwurst.

Reminder that compressor pants are for normal people. Just like leggings.

if you are a guy and your Bodyfat % is over 17% don't even try.

You don't really see the bulge though.

it kinda has this space inbetween your legs.

Bisexual (male preference) actually.

I might have some shit house leggings then, you can practically see the veins in my cock.

I've worn compression shorts for years. I don't know how or why people put up with shitty cotton underwear that rides up every other minute.

I don't know shit about clothes but when I bought them the cashier insisted on calling them compressor pants. If you have leggings then there might be a difference here I don't know.

They're also brand new so that might also be a factor.

I bought "compression tights" but I know that's marketing wank for thick leggings.
I got mine for $10 a pop.

Once i took some chicks leggings she left on the bench, went into tge toilet and jizzed on it. then put it into lost and found

And hows that been going for you?

Reasonably well I suppose.

Will that be your legacy?

Why would you need pockets while working out?

>home gym master race
>workout in my underwear
Is there a better feel?

yes, working naked pleb

>Knurling caught my ballsack once.
Centre knurled bars, not even once.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence OP. You better post your tight little ass in those compression pants soon or else.

Why the fuck wouldn't they be comfy? They're like sweatpants just slightly tighter and thinner. The fact that it shows off asses well is purely a coincidence.

I need the nutsack support

First of all they aren't comfortable. Secondly, if its all about comfort than attach a skirt to it to cover your semi-naked ass

Phone and car key

gotta hold keys, wallet & whatever

Thing is, you can pretty much condition your body to make almost anything comfortable. For example thongs are notoriously uncomfortable at first, but the more a chick wears them the more comfortable and less noticeable they get.

>I wear what's comfortable, hoodies and sweatpants all day :DD
are you a child?

My dick is visible even in regular athletic shorts. Wearing compression shorts makes me look like I'm smuggling a sausage into the gym

Snug, stretchy clothes are more comfortable and functional for lifting than loose, non-stretchy clothes. I have some thick cotton sweat pants I like to wear for deadlifting, but they're useless for squats and pretty much everything else. There fabric snags in my knees and thighs too easily.

Wear what's comfortable for you and don't care what anyone thinks. People that made it don't care and neither should you.

fourwhitefeet.com/2007/07/who-invented-compression-shorts/

It was indeed likely a dude, but not as a meme.

>tfw microdick
>tfw too scared to wear compression shit

>tfw no matter how shredded you get you will NEVER EVER EVER be able to wear cute pantyhose

I have the same problem, will wearing compression pants under my athletic shorts hide it? It is kind of embarrassing in the gym to have a big benis

I was about to throw in with this user, but 's got me thinking twice. I'm going to remember that warning, guy, but I'm going to keep working out naked whenever I get the chance.

Don't they scrunch your balls? Can't people see your dick?

So? Stop having a tiny dick and it won't be an issue

Locker key and phone.

I wear them under my shorts on leg days because it helps keep my joints warmed up and I'm really self conscious about my skinny-ass legs

>tfw you lift to be a beautiful man because you know you don't have the genetics to be a beautiful woman

I feel like there is a disturbingly large subsect of people here that know this feel

i'll wear baggy full length track pants over them while warming up (also serves to keep legs warm) and then whip em off when its time to squat.

those go in your gym bag, how can you fuck around with 200lb barbells with pointy keys in your dick area

By not being retarded? Jesus do you take off your underwear when you shit for fear of tripping on them when you stand up?

My gal pal gave me a pair of her leggings when I was out of pants.

It's not even a meme. They're super fucking comfy and I love wearing them for runs and shit. I had no idea that they really were this good and always just assumed that "comfy" was a basic bitch excuse like with Uggs. Nope.

I want more now. I'm unused to the lack of pockets, but my hoodie has those, so...

this

yes

where can i buy some? will i find them in sports shops?

Getting fitter has made me sluttier, I almost feel like an exhibitionist when I put on my short running shorts and it feels good. I want to show off my calves and thighs to horny thots. God only knows if anybody's actually mirin because I haven't caught anyone yet but the thought that they MIGHT be really gets me goin
I've been thinking of buying compression shorts as yet another way of showing off because I know they're sexy on anime girls at least.

Same. I've used a couple thinly veiled excuses (Halloween, costume parties, "crossdress parties") to wear slutty clothes and it feels amazing. I was just a sad lanklet before but now that I have gains and confidence things have gotten out of hand.

Also tights and pantyhose feel incredibly nice. I wish I could wear them more often. No homo.

I'm kinda jelly. I'm not quite fit enough to do anything like that just yet (belly fat is so fucking stubborn jesus christ) and I don't really go to that many parties in the first place, let alone ones with costumes.

>Also tights and pantyhose feel incredibly nice. I wish I could wear them more often.
You wore those to the crossdressing parties I'm guessing?

Once to a halloween party where it was part of a skintight meme costume designed to show off my gains and then yes to a nohomo lets all crossdress party where the girls wore fake moustaches and all the guys (except me) just wore $15 costume dresses that didn't fit them.

>tfw you borrow a friend's sleeveless black dress
>"haha user you're so silly this will be funny"
>try it on and your friend is extremely confused because you look gorgeous in it

being low bf% trolls women more than anything else, for some reason most of them literally can't figure out how weightloss works. Speaking of, just keep it up breh, that belly fat is the last to go but it just requires patience.

This, somewhat shredded asian dude at my gym awhile back wore compression leggings without shorts and you can see a clear outline of his dick. like a car crash, its bad but you cant not look.