Are these a meme?

Are these a meme?

>asking if something is "a meme"

fuck off already, retard. sage. no bump. no response. kill yourself.

Ok

Are these worth using?

If so how often and how many reps/sets?

>complaining about memes on 4cance
Bump

Are you a formula1 driver that needs to be able to move your head at 4-6Gs? If not then dont worry about it.

But I want a neck like this

Literal dicksucker exercise for fags who don't do any kind of heavy pulls

I deadlift 4.5 plate but it's done nothing for my neck

Maybe in another life you'll have better genetics

>is it worth strengthening my neck?
Nigga that's up to you

This is a legitimate question that I also would like an answer to. I'm not a boxer, I lift mostly because it feels good and I'm convinced it's healthy, I'm after a well-balanced physique. Will these protect me from cervical disk disease? Will they provoke it?

Must do if want strongest neck.
I do 40 years. Neck very strong.
I win fight with oxen by headbutt.
Maybe you want be pussyboi instead.

You'll be able to gobble cock with great force, please do these.

Why take it to extremes? How about this, take a front portrait of your upper body. Go to photoshop and fade or blend or whatever the fuck to make your neck slightly bigger. Now tell me which looks more attractive.

ITT: necklets justifying their willl-snap-any-second-by-the-weight-of-their-skull necks. "neck exercises look so stupid haha" "just do deadlifts" "my traps totally make my neck look big"

Spoiler alert necklets, take a picture directly from the side and tell me you don't look like a fucking stick figure.

Answer me goddammit I want to train the whole body but SELL neck training to me! In which multitudinous marvellous manners is my life finally going to turn towars the total awe some ness once I begin?

Back to plebbit you fuckin faggot

>Not driving an f1 car for maximum neck gains
Kek get on my level plebs

heavy deadlifts won't make you more hardened against punches like direct neck work will

As long as you're not an idiot and go too heavy too fast, you should be fine.
In the adventures of it just being another exercise, just do it for a couple weeks and see if it does ya any good, fuckboi.

fuck didn't upload anything

He said heavy pulls