Neo

Neo price predictions for 2018?

$100 by Q4 easily

rumors are that china is going to drop all the FUD and fully allow crypto and ICOs before the end of 2017. this will moon NEO to $100 by December, easy, and as more and more people use the platform, we WILL see $300 NEO at some point in 2018.

About 35.0

>t. dumb faggot who knows nothing about NEO except the stuff he reads on Veeky Forums

China still not unblocking the markets, better lose on other shitcoins than wait for this shit

of this year?

yup

Not sure when, but better hold this coin when it'll happen, my popcorn are ready for that moment, the easiest 4x in a week.

For one thing as soon as BTC corrects it should correct back up to 0.0045-ish, next, depending on how the upcoming ICOs on NEO do, that should be a nice little moon mission. And if the China crypto regulation news happens to time out perfectly with all this, probably an easy 4x from current price. Hopefully it all coincides around the same time right after the fork for a mega moon to bring it closer to ETHs price.

About the third of ETP's price when they're both established.

The fact that they haven't yet is why people have an opportunity to buy in before $100

ETP will be litecoin to NEO's BTC, at best.

Uhhh no. Even if you support NEO, you have to read up on it's competition. ETP has a lot more use than NEO. I'm quite a lot more bullish on ETP, and assuming you are right, that means ETP is a better investment going off ROI.

NEO has first mover advantage, sorry to inform you. Not to mention insanely better branding and a much more active community. ETP is like little league.

I don't know which one will be bigger in the long term but NEO will have some big pumps coming up the near future before anyone has even heard of ETP or ETP gets on exchanges that anyone has ever heard of. So it makes no sense to not hold NEO for now even if you have a better feeling about ETP long term.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this nigger

First mover advantage is a meme. Eric Gu has more connections than Da, ETP has larger use in reality, where they are focusing on the development of smartcontracts and allowing professionals to do what they're best at.

I guarantee you ETP will be bigger than NEO in less than 6 months. I'll put 0.1 BTC on it.

No of 2018. Q4 of this year maybe 35-40 unless China unban

China will unban in 2018

lol. cope more about missing NEO, buddy :^)

y

I had ANS way before you did, but ok.
I still hold NEO, I just don't have an emotional connection to my coins.

>absent: selling for a measly 2x gain
you are coping :^)

I think you turned into coping when you realised I make more money than you lol. Stay poor and emotionally connected (almost distrubingly so) to your coins.

whatever you say. enjoy your 2nd rate ETP :^)

Delete this, dont let the american retards know, let them hopefully find out for themselves.

2018 will be the year of NEO. People forget about why china halted trading. There were like 40 different ico platforms fixing to roll out hundreds of icos. Most of this competition is gone. China will unban cyrptos just like every other time. This will drive GAS to insane levels because of its short supply whichvwill in turn raise the neo price significantly. In addition, NEO will have an abundance of dapps comi ng online in 2018. And i havent even started talkingvabout NEX and digital id services that NEO will provide. In 5 years, NEO blockchain will have valuation measured in hundreds of billions.

You might be right about 6 months from now, I don't enough about ETP. But I know I'd rather be holding NEO for the next 2 months or so.