Anyone else having gay thoughts after getting Veeky Forums ?

So Veeky Forums I've been here for almost 6 years. Lately I've been getting thought about how superior would be a relationship with a Veeky Forums man than a woman. I don't know what made me think that, maybe it's because of this board that made me familiar with seeing other naked muscular guys all day, the shit I've been given by women, or the MGTOW articles / videos I have seen that made me feel disgust by women.

But anyway, If you've been into a relationship with a woman before, you know how shallow, vain, boring and selfish they are. All they care for, is how to make their facebook friends jealous, or how to impress other people. Let's not talk about the special snowflake syndrome they are all contaminated with, and all the drama they can give you if you don't play their shitty little games...And all they can offer you is their stinky used up vagina. They can't offer you real happiness, peace of mind ,friendship and companionship
A relationship with another man on the other hand, would be much better. You can find decent men out there who are not shallow, and they care both for their spiritual, and physical health. Imagine how fun it would be, having a boyfriend with whom you lift together, cook Veeky Forums meals together, watch bodybuilding movies together, play vidya together, read philosophy books together etc. And I doubt a man would cheat on you with someone else just because the other person made him feel "special", or would betray you in any other way.

Let's not forget how much better it would be to hug and cuddle with a muscular guy, and how dicks are much more aesthetic than stinky, used vaginas.

tl;dr is a relationship with a guy superior than relationship with woman?

No homo tho.

bump

>If you've been into a relationship with a woman before, you know how shallow, vain, boring and selfish they are. All they care for, is how to make their facebook friends jealous, or how to impress other people

bro youre dating the wrong women, but sounds like your a homo so makes sense i guess

This.
Also if you weren't gay you would like the smell and look of vaginas.

I Hate women so much I wish I could turn gay

>Imagine how fun it would be, having a boyfriend with whom you lift together, cook Veeky Forums meals together, watch bodybuilding movies together, play vidya together, read philosophy books together etc.
It sounds like you just need a friend OP. Don't need to be gay to have that.

i think you're a genuine homosexual bro

>Thinks women are shallow and vain.
>Wants to get with a gay man.
>My sides.

I'm bi, so I get the best of both worlds.

You are kidding yourself if you think men are less vapid than some women though. There are good men and women, you just have to know where to find them.

why not fuck a hot chick?

>tl;dr is a relationship with a guy superior than relationship with woman?
Literal homo here. Still virgin and in the closet, also never been in a relationship but:
>not being able to show affection in public without getting stared
>if your born in the wrong country you can be killed/ go to jail just for being gay
>not being able to procreate with your partner
>even if you get a surrogate only one of you will share your genetics with the child and the other one will probably never love it as much
>children will be discriminated in school
>if you decide to live in the closet you'll either die alone or live an unhappy life while also ruining the life of the poor woman you decided to marry
>own parents and siblings will most likely hate you

You guys should stop complaining, I fucking hate being gay. I agree that men are easier to deal with and most women are vapid and boring but there are definitely a few diamonds among all the shit, I've met some of them.
>All they care for, is how to make their facebook friends jealous, or how to impress other people. Let's not talk about the special snowflake syndrome they are all contaminated with, and all the drama they can give you if you don't play their shitty little games
This also describes a lot of men.

Are you in Russia or Balkans?

In most European countries its okay to be gay, and if anyone speaks against you, gets into jail for hate crime

Sometimes i think the same.
Women have no honor,no shame, they literally cant feel love the way a man does, but im hetero and im not attracted to dicks(cute traps are ok tho, wouldn't mind sucking a femenine penis)

The problem is most faggots are actually just like super-bitchy women. If gays were just your bros that you occasionally have sex with, that would be cool but truth is that most gays are cattier than women, more emotional than women and more petty than women.

Now shemales, that's the way to go, they go out of their ways to be the most demure, feminine girls in the world.

>All they care for, is how to make their facebook friends jealous, or how to impress other people. Let's not talk about the special snowflake syndrome they are all contaminated with, and all the drama they can give you if you don't play their shitty little games
It's like you've never met a bottom

OP here, you got it.

Women have no honor, moral code or anything. They just use men as disposable providers. They can't truly love you for who you are. They love you for what you just provide to them. Once you stop to provide, or find a better provider, they are gone.

I'm not gay either, but recently I've been thinking how it would be having sex with gymbro...no homo

>faggots
>not shallow

I've got bad news for you bro

MENTAL

Men and women are pretty much same. Men are smarter than women and women are more emotional than men. That's it. I met boring, shallow, vain, and selfish women AND men. You need to go outside and interact with people, man.

You sound like a feminist desu.
>They just use women as disposable sex toy. They can't truly love you for who you are. They love you for what you just provide to them. Once you stop to provide, or find a woman with better body, they are gone.

ILLNESS

we are not talking about fags user
gay men and fags are not the same.

I'm the opposite - I was getting slightly bicurious but lifting made me lusting after women incessantly.

Maybe you were gay all along and lifting fixing your hormones made it apparent. Just embrace your destiny.

TOXOPLASMOSIS IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE GAY PLAGUE

REMEMBER TO KEEP AWAY FROM CATS, OR AT LEAST THEIR FECES. FURRIES ALSO SUFFER FROM TOXOPLASMOSIS!

GAYS SPREAD AIDS & HIV!!!!!!!

That's all right arguments, but I'm repulsed by even a thought of homo sex. I also want many children

Fair enough

I have a homo friend. He said that actual gays are the biggest whores

>trying to sound smart and authoritative
>evolutionary error

gays exist because the gay gene is beneficial to populations. populations, not singular organisms, drive genetic change

why are half the threads on Veeky Forums /pol/shit right now? when will the board just go away? i'm really, really tired of how /pol/ has ruined the site

Fuck off to reddit faggot

>gay men and fags are not the same
>blacks men and niggers are not the same

blah blah blah, more fairy tales.

cute, genuine women are just a fantasy, wish i could take the gay redpill but i like huge hip to waist ratios too much

Everyone already knows this.

Being gay means:
>never feeling like a true man
>being a degenerate assfucker
>never finding true love because fags are only chasing something new
>not having children
>your parents being disappointed(no matter what they say initially, nobody wants a faggot as a son, they'll wonder what they did wrong)
>high risk of STDs
>even more drama than with a woman ( fags are total drama Queens and they are unfaithful as hell)

I am actually kinda glad that I am so much into women, every gay man knows deep down that they will never find a loving partner, they all wish for a hetero guy who fucks men, which doesn't exist.

There are basically 2 types of gay men. ~70% are "queens", who cause drama, act catty, usually bottom, and are basically MtFs in denial. ~30% are doms, who act mostly like straight men, hate drama, usually top. You probably can't tell the difference between a straight guy and a dom gay guy unless they actually tell you. Both types tend to be slutty, because you'd be slutty too if women were dtf all the time.

I fapped to this i'm not gonna lie

Yes

>taller, more attractive and more alpha behaviour plus more dopamine so more pleasure

why would anyone NOT want toxoplasmosis?

>being so obsessed with homosexuality you have a folder of "gays.jpg" pics
sad

Because fucking faggots is gay.

Implying homo aren't shallow as fuck like women. If you think gay relationships are like friendship between two straightman but with sex, you need a reality check my man.

>how to pozz up negs
oh God i hope this is fake, took me a while to work out wtf this was talking about