Lifting after fapping

>lifting after fapping
I am completely zen, in a trance-like state of deep meditation only to emerge mentally refreshed and spiritually awakened once I finish
>lifting before fapping
I am rage, I am anger, the primal fury of our testosterone-fueled ancestors courses through my veins as I temporarily revert back to an earlier stage in our evolution

honestly at this point I've worked jacking off into my exercise routine

Whatever just wash your fucking hands

Look at her armpits,

aaaaaaaaaaah oh bby

Im gonna masturbate now.

alright who the fuck is this

Good, it's not just me.

her name is jessica and she is my gf irl

I eat , then fap , then lift 90 mins later

>rib flair
dropped

dump more of her then

@helengurr on instagram

>your penis will never erupt inside of that body

I never fap right before I lift, it makes me feel weak. But after I finish lifting and I've had my lunch, wanting to jerk it comes naturally.

no, she isn't
the fag on the left is
and he scored way above his league
> I've spent 8 years of my life with George. From a 15 year old girl to a 24 year old woman
the only way he could have done it. Obviously she fucked with someone else in these 8 years, also
>Pagan/Wiccan Veggie
ewww

>not eating after fapping
>making it

Pick one.

>not eating your own cum
>making it

Pick one.

I won't lie, this shit made me chuckle.

>lift
>eat
>fap
This is objectively the best order.

that's me

>not fapping while lifting
Not gonna make it

you are a fucking degenerate. I hope you get thrown in jail you fucking shitstain.

Cardio after fapping is great. It relaxes your muscles and clears your mind, which is perfect for a nice long run through the neighborhood.

Where did you get that long sleeve t-shirt? I've been looking for one that can show off my pecs like that without it riding up over my belt

kmart

>the only way he could have done it. Obviously she fucked with someone else in these 8 years, also
Incel cope

after I fap I lost energy and motivation. Before fapping I'm a lot more motivated to work out.
I do lift for girls though

>completely clean-shaven
eh, pretty weak desu

>teabagging your balls into the cup that is her pit

this guy gets it

>teabagging her pit
>not just licking it while humping her thigh
pleb
now that's a GOAT-tier pit

Nigga no.

Eat lift fap.

I don't know if you're telling the truth but I've been laughing like a retard for 5 minutes over this. Kudos.

Nothing about that was funny you stoner.

Kmart is funny because of poor people

If I fap before a lift I can't lift as hard and I feel kinda tired.

Making yourself earn your JO with a hard workout is the way to go.

the guy has a 6/10 face and a great body. Similar stats to her desu

I had to Crack one right after my shake tn. Now I can relax and enjoy this steak and sox game

This man gets it

Forgot image

Tbh if you get so tired after fapping that it impacts your lifts you're probably low test to begin with...

well i took this guys advice and tugged on myself and now i need to lift but i feel like don't have energy and just want to sleep.

thanks asshole. never take advice from Veeky Forums

>forgot image
to what, exactly

>not jerking yourself and your bro off at the same time and eating 2 loads
stay DYEL

I've had blood tests done in the past, my test levels are in the high end of the meaty part of the bell curve. If you aren't feeling any difference before/after a fap, that's just kind of odd.

>Eat lift fap
But when do you shit

Pleb tier
>eat
>lift
>eat
>fap
>eat cum
Are you even trying to get big?

Ever jerk it so hard after leg day that your quads lock out? It's fucking terrifying.

>tfw anterior delt pain after fapping

Shot a spurt of cum on my face the other day. I first became angry then realized I had no to be angry accept myself so I just laughed.
>inb4 not licking the cum off your face for extra protons
Thats implied desu

>Feeling relaxed != feeling tired and low energy
Too be fair though I don't think I can lift right after I fap. There needs to be a buffer of at least 30 mins to an hour. But if fapping takes so much energy that you're too tired to do anything for the rest of the day then I think something is a little off.

>he doesn't jack off on the toilet while shitting
Every turd dropped gets you closer to orgasm

Probably has to do with your posture when you're fapping. People tend to hunch over and lock up when they're jackin it

Poo jackin'

>tfw you're surrounded by plebs haven't figured out that you should fap and shit at the same time

Seriously this is like common sense. Two birds with one very sexy stone

Yeah, I meant fapping and then immediately going to the gym, that shit sucked.

hmmmm ill try this, wrist jacking also helps, instead of full shoulder engagement.

desu that's the only way I can get off at this point

I got you--there definitely needs to be a rest period. But there are so many guys on here that whine about how they can't do anything after fapping, and if that's really the case then there's probably some larger issue going on with their bodies

>6/10
ahhahahhahahahahahhahahahah holy shit you are such a beta faggot. nope this guy is much higher than that

shes also hot af

> from 15 to 24
oh sweetie, you're still so pure.

the guy has a 6/10 face and is a manlet.

>tfw my masturbating sessions last a range of 2-9 hours
>from doujins, to games, to ERP, most of the time with multiple at the same time
>never stop stroking for the entire duration
>the fap itself is the workout

I've arranged to only masturbate on rest days or else I would never be able to lift. I also work and do all of the stuff I need to do in life (groceries, laundry, work, etc) on gym days since fap days don't leave the time for anything else.

My chair reclines so I just lay the fuck back

Kmart is american, people in pic are Brits.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.....sitting here on the net talking about masturbation as though it's normal healthy conversation. Control yourselves for goodness sakes.

I'm so conditioned by jerking off after almost every workout that I get a boner from finishing my last set
Not complaining desu

How many times a week do you do this

3-4
Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by lust again and instead of sleeping I'm taken into another round, making the number 5-6
They told me it was just normal for young men, just puberty, just this, just that

But I'm pushing 24 and it's not giving any sings of stopping
At times I take antidepressants just so I can use the libido-curbing side effects to get some shit done

This. Whatever number you assign them, they are in same league.

"no"

Are you me?

Yes
You're a failure
Get your shit together

I'm pressed, very nice.

>not edging before and during workouts

never ever going to make it

>she posted a pic of her with no makeup on

>any year
>lifting for women
ishygddt

Ugly bird feet/10 would not bang.

those titties aren't makeup

Sauce?!!!

If you wouldn't spray that face with every last load in your body i have some very bad news for you

God this is such a turn off

>not supersetting every exercise with a group jerk off session and eating all the loads

Skeleton pls

dude just fuck a whore

But when do you cum?

I eat, wash it down with my fap, then lift my laptop off of my lap.

I unironically think she's cuter like this.
Make up is nice and all, but certain imperfections add attractiveness to me.

>tfw

you are the biggest fucking beta on earth dude

possibly

>enjoying your woman with their face lathered in paint
>not beta
lm@o

Might as well put a bag over their head

No that's not what hes getting at. The bitch is ugly. Without makeup. Regardless whether she cakes it on or not doesn't matter. Shes still fucking ugly. Breeding with her will bring your offspring down if you fell for the cake lie.

>powerlifting
It's olympic weightlifting, you pleb

Veeky Forums taught me average looking manlets with gains can't get chicks

Why did you lie to me?

Immediately after your final rep, before you leave the gym

She looks creepy as fuck, just like all women who wear makeup all day, every day, and then skip a day. She fell in to the trap that all vain, insecure women do, which is that makeup makes them look better, but wearing it all the time makes them look like shit without it. There is something creepily enabling about preferring how a girl looks the one day she likes makeup rather than appreciating one of the many girls who don't wear makeup regularly and look just fine without it.