How unfortunate

how unfortunate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Boogie. No one gives a fucking shit. Stop spamming our board with your fucking attention whoring garbage.

Why is 11 minutes long?

I make millions and you don't

No shit, its never going to happen, he can't commit to anything.

actual boogie here.

please stop, you beta cuck. Why are you so desperate for attention that you need to use ME to get it.

fuck off and hit the gym instead of doing this miserable shit with your life.

....millions....really.....that's the number your going to try and troll with.

YouTube requires at least 10 minutes for a video to be monetized.
He needs his free money to pay for more dorito and dew shakes

I'm going to live past the age of 45 and you won't.

you arent even enjoying the supposed millions you're making.

you're going to die fatter and even more miserable than with your supposed "abusive" parents which you have never shown evidence for.

dang

I also don't make millions nor even close, unfortunately.

Don't know why people can't do simple math to figure this out.

Wow. So many people wanna be me.

Good job Veeky Forums and you retards wonder why everyone sees you all as autistic wastes of society. News Flash, its cause you are. Leave me ALONE

Sob stories and excuses, as always

JUST EAT LESS YOU FAT FUCK.

Damn, was it actually fake?
I saw one user claiming that a few days ago, that it will never actually happen and he just used it as a bait to get money.

I didn't really see the point in it though, but it seems like it actually is going down that way.

Leave me alone
Comes to Veeky Forums and reads thread

Pick one

Begone, imposter

Doctors don't just delay surgeries multiple times for no reason.

Surgery only got delayed a week. still going through with it. don't believe the bullshit.

screencap this.

But I do

boogie here, this guy is a fake.

this was the only time. there won't be a second one. Though if you talk to JayzTwoCents who had the surgery done, his was actually delayed twice.

wrong trip code, faggot.
check twitter ;)

No u

Why don't you just fast for a year?

A year is not as fast as you may think.

imposters

Check this dudes twitter lol it's legit Boogie I just checked

You believe everything you find on the internet, don't you?

>cricket

we all knew this would happen.

Cmon boogy just do it man. You will only benefit from that. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you like your current state? You will probably die in 2-3 years so stop with the excuses and be a man.

It's up to you man

How you holding up boogie? I know a lot of people shit on you and i've been one of them but I really hope you can succeed in your weight loss.

Hey boogie, how much do you deadlift?

Seriously, dude? "Faggot?" I thought you were better than that.

forgot your (You)

Haha holy shit, it's actually real
Never actually engage the trolls, dude. There's nothing to gain here.

Stop making threads about yourself you fat fuck. Lose the pounds or kill yourself, just stop wasting everyones time.

Please die already so we can stop having these threads

I'm fine. Move along.

Holy shit, the day Boogie talked with Veeky Forums, can someone please put me in the screencap?

this is sad.

I'm so gonna post this to /r/Veeky Forums.
It's gonna get hella upboats!

I accidentally the whole thing. Wat do?

off to reddit you go

I have no idea how these fat fucks Boogie or Wings Of Redemption are still around or who cares about them

When the fuck is boogie going to go on TLC's 'My 600lbs Life'

He's already appeared on the UK's Supersive v. Superskinny

CUM TRIBUTE NOW

>Be on Veeky Forums
>Offended by the word faggot

pick one

IT'S HAPPENING

What are you going to do after the surgery?

I'm gonna deadlift you soon, brosephine.

How do you have sex with your girl, Boogie? Are you aware that she gets fucked by that black guy? Is she frustrated sexually?

Daily reminder that you have nobody to blame but yourself

Daily reminder that we're not the bad guy here, you are

Daily reminder that your pathetic fans will never tell you the truth and the only reason you come here is because you KNOW we're telling the truth

>boogie calling anyone a beta cuck

what the fuck dude jesus christ

600 lb life is the closest reality has come to imitating The Running Man so far, it's something you do when you're desperate.

What, a beta cuck cannot call out a kinsman nowadays?

well seriously though. Maybe I'm beta as hell but how fucking sad is it to post MY fucking dirty laundry. If I'm beta what does that say about this fucktard?

498 pounds every time i stand up

THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS

>beta cuck
>faggot

why are you trying so hard to fit in

Your wife is fucking another dude boogs

He is desperate though, he needs a holistic approach to the weight loss thing and TLC provide everything for you, including a therapist which he obviously needs

I stand by my use of that word here on these boards. If you're on Veeky Forums you should have the basic sense to understand it doesn't mean what you think it means here. Are you not aware this is fucking Veeky Forums?

stress getting to everyone but we're still nailing it :D

clips dot twitch dot tv/
DiligentRoughWoodpeckerHassaanChop

go back to your containment website

t. an actual literal homosexual

dude she weighs like 300 pounds, nobody is fucking that pig.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4

>this was the only time. there won't be a second one

I don't believe you

I know how desprately you guys want that to be true but it still isn't. Ya know other than the 12 black bulls that run nightly trains on her for the amusement of me and my illegitimate negro son.

I dunno this is just how I post when I'm NOT posting as myself on /b/ so why change how I talk now?

>faggot

Oh dear boogie, did you just use a homphobic slur?

I think I'm going to have to contact your sponsors about this, I am very distressed that you would use the gay version of "nigger" in any context.

Post nudes boogie.

>this is the actual boogie as confirmed on twitter

your wife is fucking someone else, she was ugly to begin with, you're a piece of shit, you deserve what you get, you always have, going right back to birth, just fucking die so we can stop having this fucking faggot threads all the time

The problem is how you executed it,you need to find the right words to place for your post have a meaning.

she's about 250 in that picture though. her heaviest for sure. She's wearing on of my big black shirts in that video so people just think that's how big she is.

Plenty of full body pictures of her on twitter tho take a look for yourself. In fact here's our wedding photo.

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

Happy Birthday Boogie. I despise obesity so I hope you get the weight down man.

>took his trip off
>forgot to put it back on

Boogie's a samefag, lmao

It's because he was too much of a fat fuck to lose the amount of pounds that the doctor suggested before the surgery. My fat fuck aunt had the same problem.

This is the truest post here

There needs to be an eceleb containment board for youtube and twitch nonsense

Holy shit this is amazing. Regardless of how much of a bad idea it probably is to trip here, it certainly takes some fortitude to do it. Boogie if you succeed in this weight loss shit you will be an icon of this board. If not, these threads shitting on you will not end. I'm not gonna give any fake encouragement besides that, but I'll pray for you.

wut

Boogie if you're still here I just want to let you know I love you and your vids helped save my life.
love the streams too btw

if I die you think the threads will stop?

these fucking losers will circle jerk about it til the end of time if I do.

Best bet is that I lose weight and fade into obscurity which is exactly my plan.

/youtube/ when?

Disgusting. Boogie deserves it though.

>Boogie's a samefag, lmao
hes also a false flagger and a constant liar.

he made up that "someone will have to pay" tweet and posted it on pol as a false flag so he could argue it doesnt exist and use it against everyone.

the "pay for my healthcare" meme was already made before he took it for shitposting luls.

the sooner this fat shit dies the better we're all off.

I place everything in my mouth. Words, letters, you name it.

Boggie some people on Veeky Forums hate you, some pretend to hate you for memes, some hope you succeed. I really really hope you succeed. I've watched your content for a long time and think you deserve a better quality of life than you have now. You will fucking make it.

i was posting in the pol thread about me and wanted take off the tripcode :)

New to tripcodes I forgot to turn it back on lol.

>shilling yourself on /pol/

You pathetic gastropod

Me too lol

Why is it so hard to lose weight? Is it a mental illness? Do you enjoy being fat?

thank you dude. I'm so glad to help :D

Jesus the lengths of you of your delusion border past paranoid and well into insanity. You need to get your shit checked and CONSIDER WHO THAT IS COMING FROM lol.

I came here for those who want me to succeed thank you :)

Venturing into /pol/ is a bad idea at the worst of times, never mind when they're talking specifically about you.

People talk a lot of shit, especially there. Don't take it to heart.

the only people who want you to succeed are you, your delusional fans, and people who want your shitty stale threads and decaying soon to be carcass off our board

Kill yourself you disgusting lardass.

You should become a fitness youtuber after you lose the weight

>I came here for those who want me to succeed thank you :)

We all want everyone to succeed, why do you think people here don't want you to succeed?

Success is measured by outcomes, not by your meaningless words, and you have no outcomes to show for yourself

You have done NOTHING

>Jesus the lengths of you of your delusion border past paranoid and well into insanity. You need to get your shit checked and CONSIDER WHO THAT IS COMING FROM lol.
you had no reason to reply to my post, ive got you you fat shit and that heart of yours will never survive surgery and you know it.

you have no proof you were abused as a child either you fat fuck you fucking LIED.