Randomly befriend girl and a couple of her friends at the gym

>Randomly befriend girl and a couple of her friends at the gym
>We just randomly started talking and I was working in with them
>Happened a couple of more times
>Now grill literally comes to the gym, comes to me immediately and starts ruining my workouts by talking to me and trying to workout with me
>Doing heavy squats today
>She comes in, wants to work in with me on the squat-rack, I'm too lazy to put all the weights back on, so I just do a couple of light sets (I had done most of the work before she came) and let it go
>"What are you doing next?"
>Spends the whole workout working in with me
>Comes with her friends a few days before, they immediately approach me and ask me if I want to work out with them because they're also doing chest and they just saw me finish my last bench set.
>It's ruining my focus, my workouts and I spend like 40 more minutes in the gym than I have to

How do I stop this.

>inb4 go at different times
I can't. I go to the gym after work.

Try to fuck her, no downsides.
Either A,
>you get laid, then can tell her to leave you alone while working out and you'll fuck her after you lift
or
>she is creeped out and doesn't want to associate with you anymore

The downside being I still have to share a gym with her and all of her friends, which include some of the staff members.

We also go to uni and have a couple of mutual friends as well.

Is this really a problem, OP? I mean, is she attractive?

>tfw I wish I had this problem

if she's attractive, you may have found a gf
if she's sane and productive, you may have found a wife
what's the issue lad? gym girls tend to stay healthy throughout their lives, so it's not like she'll go full whale if you go for it

Yeah she's hot and I'd say she's out of my league. I enjoy having the occasional chat with her and she's a nice girl, but I go to the gym to improve my lifts and stuff and I just feel like i'm not working out at 100% efficiency when I have to talk to someone or when they're interrupting my sets/reps.

Sometimes when I'm doing a set she'll slap my back or stand really close for no reason "as a joke" but she doesn't understand that I'm trying to focus 100% on my reps and her doing that throws me off.

I've told her not to do it nicely, I can't say it angrily because then I'll be the asshole...

There is no problem here, you're being a beta bitch. Just tell them you can't work in with them because you follow a different routine than them.

>Girl clearly wants the D
>"She's ruining my workout"

Only on Veeky Forums

Also tell her to not talk to you during your set because it ruins your focus. Grow a fucking spine for fucks sake.

Okay you gave it away. Nice try buddy, maybe next thread

> girl obviously wants the D
> mr autismo starts a thread in 4chin about his problem

never change Veeky Forums

>how do I stop this
You know what to do.

this is straight up prime mentality brah
youre gonna make it you sick cunt

this

Who fucking cares?

>hey, I like to work out alone, I can talk to you after okay?

How easy was that?

I don't think she wants the D.

She's too attractive + she doesn't really talk about herself that much or ask me anything about me, we're usually just talking about gym stuff and shooting the shit.

I don't know how to do this without being an asshole.

This is now a thinly veiled miring thread.

Post your subtle mires you cunts.

either she wants to fuck you or thinks you're gay

>I'm too lazy to put all the weights back on, so I just do a couple of light sets
I think you answered your own question

Never ever talk to random at the gym. When i go it is full of moms who talk non stop for hours and then when they leave it is a ten minute conversation and they wave as their car drives past the window.
I have an hour maximum in the gym I haven't got time to talk.

I've never really worked out with a girl at the gym before, but its sounds like she's doubling as a gym bro with the back slapping and shit. I've always found having a reliable gym bro can make workouts better. Either go with it or tell her to fuck off.

Ruin things with her and you'll have a dozen of her cronies thinking you're either gay or a creepy loser
There's no reason you can't hit your workout and socialize, just get her ass in line when she becomes a liability

Ok if you're this autistic then go ahead continue working out light so you can be "polite". Not my problem if you never make gains again. Fucking dumbass, jesus.