Why do you guys think it's alright to hate on fat people?

How boogie manipulates his audience:

His entire life is a fucking lie and he is manipulating people to see nothing but good when there's nothing but bad.

First he garners sympathy by admitting he has a problem. It's easy to hate an alcoholic, but it's a lot harder to hate someone who admits their faults.

He then gives a plan of action. This gives hope to his audience and inspires them. "Wow his situation is so bad, but look at how hopeful he is, and he's got a sure fire plan." It's like the beginning of an underdog tale, the start of a hero's quest.

He then implements the plan out of sight. He'll make an update video showing some minor progress and this again inspires his audience and makes them see him as a hard worker.

Then when he inevitably fails, due to not actually giving much of a shit about the plan in the first place, he blames his failings on external factors.
"Oh I was abused which caused anxiety and depression and these things made me fail my execution of the plan of action."

This removes any responsibility from his shoulders over his failings as the audience now identifies his mental illness as an evil that stopped this mighty man on his way to success. They've personified anxiety like a bad owner kicking a puppy for playing with a ball.

He lastly then garners more sympathy by apologizing for his failings. The thing is that by this point the audience doesn't see his failings as his anymore, they see it as the result of the interference of the 'bad guy'/evil of abuse and mental illness. Thus when he apologizes it's like when a hurt child apologises for the way their parents act.
The child has no agency, yet it apologised, this is wrong. Clearly the anxiety (which has been personified as evil) is the cause and the anxiety should be apologising.

Rince and repeat, and you end up with the cult like enthusiasm around boogie that you have today.

fuck off boogie

He's making these threads on his own from different devices or has his wife helping him. I'm not stupid.

because fatties are not people

/thread

Or maybe his income derives from a social media presence, and he just shitposts about his life all Day.

whether he does this consciously is debatable

worth nothing he admitted to visit here for over a decade so he literally shills his shit here

>I'm not stupid.
Yes,yes you are.

I literally felt happy when i saw him crying and i wish him to die

also saged

t. boogie

Not boogie. You really are stupid. You fuck.

this

Why does he keep complaining, he obviously loves reading about himself.

We don't hate all fat people.
We have a whole thread dedicated to fatties for fucks sake.

We hate fatties who refuse to change, insist it's healthy, and degrade fit people just because they're thinner than the whales.
Go to any FPH bread and you will not find anyone shitting on a fatty who is actually trying to lose weight.

In Boogie's case, he's taking the easy way out of losing weight while portraying himself as a martyr because he has to lose a few pounds so the doctors can safely operate.

Pray for me.

Man I used to believe in you, but after four years of making promises to lose weight and literally never doing it until you found and out with surgery it pisses me the fuck off.

And janitors do absolutely nothing about them... Hmmm makes you think there must be something going on behind the scenes since he has nothing to do with fitness

You will make it boogs

>going on Veeky Forums for actual advice and discussion
What are you, stupid?

The stupid fat cuck is either intentionally bringing this shit up in hopes of garnering more attention and sympathy or he seriously doesn't understand that calling attention to the situation just spurs people on. At this point I'm not sure which is the case, and that concerns me greatly.

You're posting on Veeky Forums while your wife is getting blacked. Get on your scooter and do something fatass.