Serious question:

Serious question:

If milk is so bad for you, then why does literally every government health department recommend it as a diet staple?

Government agencies can be easily swayed by large corporations and industries, I wouldn't be surprised if big dairy had some sort of influence on what is and isn't considered "healthy"
That being said, I drink milk every day with my whey and believe it to be critical in my bulking process, despite the intolerable farts it produces.

Because it's not, it's a great source of calcium, fat and protein

What would governments get out of being swayed though? What's in it for them?

It's hardly the the worst thing you can drink and has it's pluses, but like everything else you pit in your body moderation is key.
Also
>trusting the government in [current year]
Fucking
Kek

hmmm

Why wouldn't i trust the government?

Seems like a bit of tinfoil in here

Governments are run by politicians and politicians love money and political favors. It's really easy to influence them, just promise a cushy corporate job after office or that you'll make investments that'll make mad profit for them. It's a bog standard political happening that's been ruining lots of countries.

also,

>being this young and innocent, untainted by the harsh reality of the world.

Absolutely precious.

t. CIA

Its not the government that are being swayed its people in the government.
Large corporations and industries have lots of money.
People like lots of money.

Fuck the government, but milk is fine

Milk is very healthy.

The government wants to pump you full of estrogen so you are more docile and easier to control. Milk has a lot of estrogen.

Low far milk has approximately 50 nanograms of estrogen per liter

Milk isn't the problem, it's the quality and lack of moderation that's the problem. I could get a shovel and dig deep into how corporations, big businesses and the government are a contribution to the issue, but those could all be medicated by the people actually doing something about it. So instead it's the people who actively buy cheap store brand milk and don't seek better, healthier alternatives. And inb4 anyone says
>"nobody chose to be poor, and can't afford expensive crap"
If you truly want a change that benefits, you will fight for it.

Tl;dr: Either quit being cheap and buy quality milk, or shut up

because it's cheap and poor people can afford it

ESTROGEN NIGGER
NIGGER ESTROGEN
NESTROGEN

There is nothing wrong with bog standard milk.

I have a feeling (cue Flo-Rida), if one could get (and you can in USA), full-fat but homogenized 100% fed grass cow juice... it probably would be fairly nutritious for a human.

>but there are better choices.
>inb4 Pepe and gibs milkies pics
>captcha was vehicles; I'm clicking the street signs (again)

Full fat ks actually the worst because estrogen is lipid soluble

>he writes on Veeky Forums

>white people evolved to drink milk
Stop being brown

If you can tolerate lactose without a problem, then milk in moderation is probably perfectly fine for you. I saw "moderation" because there's always some new study coming out that says milk causes cancer or actually removes calcium from your bones or some shit. I can't imagine a couple of protein shakes a week w/ milk and/or bowls of cereal will kill you.

If you can't tolerate lactose, don't drink real milk.

Is it necessary at all? No. Plenty of other ways to get the 8-12 grams of protein and/or that "milky" taste. I personally drink unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

There are dairy products that are absolutely wonderful for you and are unironically reasons why i can't possibly conceive of going vegan...

But straight up milk is a scam.

Various skyrs, kefirs=good greek yogurt>reliable whey protein>life sustaining water>absolute garbage>any skim yogurts>being a milk drinker

So is GOMAD bad for me?

Because there are approx. 1.4 billion cows kept in captivity and we gotta make money with them (I recognize dairy cows are separate from beef.)

>tfw go through 2 liters of milk a day

you answered your own question perfectly

After elected officials leave the public office, where do you think they go? into retirement?

They get hired on as massively overpaid "legal consultants" and the like for millions of dollars a year.

Tinfoil

Final solution:

eh, most almond or fake milks have alotta wierd shit in them. usually soy
i just drink water and pure coconut water w/ protein shakes so they dont taste like shit

The government is people you retard.

>grow up drinking milk
>be 6'2"
>have breasts

I mean it could be worse.

>drinking a fuckton of milk while bulking
>constant acne
>stop drinking milk for 2weeks
>acne subsides
>start drinking milk again
>acne reemerges literally 2 days later
i was skeptical that milk caused acne but now i fairly convinced that if you're have a problem with acne, you should cut out dairy as much as possible.

Almond milk doesn't have soy and the macros are much better than milk for cutting, a lot less protein but that's what whey is for:

You are probably at least partially lactose intolerant

Soy isn't weird, it's literally ground up dried beans.
You know what else is ground up dried beans and we drink it daily? Cocoa and coffee

Soy has estrogen though, really bad for men.

Literally lobbied for by dairy producers.

maybe. never had any stomach issues with it. even when i was doing HGOMAD

stop listening to Veeky Forums

The same reason the American Diabetes Association tells type 2 diabetics to eat a high carb diet, so that the pharmacological companies can make a billion dollars selling synthetic insulin to people who don't need it.

Nigga, there's a ton of studies on it. They even recommend guys who have prostate cancer to drink soy milk.