That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

madman

What artificial sweetener does the new Coke use? Do artificial sweeteners fuck with insulin levels?

I don't know; no.

Coke Zero is far superior

Is this only in Australia?

I wonder what coke would taste like with no sweetener, artificial or real.

Seems so. They might be using Aus as a test market before a larger launch.

>artificial sweeteners
never gonna make it. just drink water and black coffee pussy

Put salt in a cup of coffee and let it cool down, enjoy.

*sips fedora*

Fucking degenerate

>le degenerate meme
Guess we got a cringe thread now

Gotta be 18 to post here bud

>cubicle
>coca-cola

I died a little inside

>Do artificial sweeteners fuck with insulin levels?
Some of them do. Even those with a low GI (glycemic index) seem to be insulinogenic in some people. The only way to know is to test some out yourself.

>0-80
what the fuck sucralose

It might be because it is usually mixed with something else, for example added maltodextrin in Splenda.

Monica

Im terribly addicted to pepsi
I used to be fat and drink pepsi every meal, now I got slim and fit but I still crave no sugar pepsi a lot, if I don't drink at least one sip after eating I feel bloated and can't digest
God bless America food and beverage industry

same with me and coke zero, also i don't feel bad about it, 2L everyday for at least three years now, stomach is healthy, so is my kidnees and liver, teeth are a little yellow, but only noticeable when wearing white tshirts

You don't need anything but the original.

where did this whole sip thing come from? I was around when it started but never found the source.

one of the duopoly supermarkets in aus isn't going to stock it,

It's supposed to replace coke zero eventually/ coke said they are going to phase zero out

what does SIPP mean.

Fucking degenerate. Drink water.

Is Diet Dr.Pepper really that bad? I usually drink it 3 times a week. I always drink water though.

Viral shill marketing
Some guys were paid to shill, others caught on and started unknowingly shilling it for free

OK now prove any of that, idiot.

can confirm we have it in united bongdom

This is your brain on /pol/ kids

Is it bad that I put olive oil on a lot of the foods I eat? Like if I get a salad I'm only using olive oil and maybe some vinegar as dressing. If I get chicken breast I'm getting it grilled and I'm putting olive oil on that mother fucker. Rice? Olive oil. Sometimes when I'm done eating instead of getting seconds I'll put some olive oil on my plate, mix in a little salt and pepper, get some (non-sliced) bread and dip the bread in the oil. I'm not obese (pretty fit, 5 foot 10 180ish pounds of mostly muscle and I run a mile and jump rope for 20 minutes a day) but I've never really checked my cholesterol levels or similar things like that