Gee, what a shock

Gee, what a shock...

>"delayed"

lmao he fleeced you idiots for money that you'll never get back and he'll never use for "surgery".

rosemarying this thread

Pray for me.

can't believe this nigga actually posted here and called people faggots publicly

he'll get the surgery and he'll prolly get down to about 300 lbs before his old lifestyle and habits crawl him back up to 600 lbs. I really wish this was on my 600lb life. I would pay per view fight prices for that episode.

screenshots?

HE ATE CARBS!!!!!!!!!!

Get this disgusting lard bucket off my fucking board.

Talks about a 4lb difference between his scale and his doctors like it means anything

So when i'm cutting and my lifting buddies don't want to cut at the same time, they sabotage me and buy me food all the time. Should we get boogie some pizzas for his bday?!?

shilling your video again boogie?

reminder that boogie made up the "pay for my healthcare" tweet and posted it on pol so he could call it fake news on his youtube.

reminder that boogie has provided no proof of his parents abusing him.

reminder that boogie refuses to post his health insurance monthly statements

>lmao
>
>this nigga

This is the cancer making these threads and killing this board.

Boogie posters are worse than vegan gain posters. Seriously, fuck OFF.

fucking cutting loser. stop being a gains goblin.

holy shit we're just having fun, calm down autist. I'm literally bigger and stronger than you

Hehe noticed that too. His clothes alone probably weigh 10 lbs. I doubt his doc weighs him nude. Regardless, 4 pounds when you're over 500 is negligible either way. I'm 160 and my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs overnight before it stabilizes again.

>boogie lost almost as much weight in one month as I have in 3 months
IT ISNT FAIR

they are evil. they bring pizza and snacks and try and randomly stop at chipotle.

>all lowercase except when your phone capitalizes after a period

you realize he lied about it right?

he supposedly lost 24 lbs in 4 days which is physically impossible.

Shit thread
Nobody cares

literally every exercise i do

Why it is not allowed on this gym tho?

t. eurofag

I guess someone will have to pay

Unsubbed from this guy years ago, tired of seeing him crying about being fat. Best part is the heards of sheep following him and sympathising with his hard done to attitude. He's getting peoples money and is making out like it's super difficult to lose weight when you're beyond morbidly obese. It's not difficult to lift weights and eat just a little less.

>implying

I believe in you Boogs.

Jannies pls

Why did you abandoned the other thread