What would your life be like if Veeky Forums didn't exist? Do you think this place does more harm than good?

What would your life be like if Veeky Forums didn't exist? Do you think this place does more harm than good?

Literally the same since I'm not a faggot

I'd probably still be fucking around on r/fitness and living meme to meme. I'd say overall Veeky Forums has helped my fitness a bit and realistically if you're letting people here (or anywhere online) impact you in any way but the way you're looking for help with you should really not be spending time here

I'd probably be more confident instead of comparing every aspect of my life to the mythical "Chad"

I'm on the fence about whether Veeky Forums does more harm than good.

On one hand, it definitely perpetuates some pretty unhealthy outlooks and mindsets. Not a problem unless you're really insecure or impressionable.

On the other hand, I've actually gotten some half-decent advice from here, or at least some pointers in the right direction so that I was able to research on my own to see what worked. Mostly I just come for the fitness-related humor, though.

I've been on this board since I was 21, initially came for the advice and learn about lifting, 7 years later I just come here for the lolz man. Sometimes there's some useful stuff.

I've found enough info/pointers to good information, so now I'm a little more knowledgable, if I wouldn't find this board I'd be looking at mens health magazines or some stuff like that

this, a lot of the supp recommendations on here are pretty good and you can do your homework elsewhere to figure out which ones are bullshit. The Veeky Forums humor threads are definitely the highlight though

If you can't differentiate between shitposting and normal posts here, you're an idiot and deserves everything bad that happens to you

If you can, then enjoy

wheres the whole conversation to this image

I basically just troll on this board for the ego boost

Not my fault you betas have shit genetics and dont even lift. If I was at all serious about discussion I'd go to bb forums but I'm not

Veeky Forums isn't the problem with Veeky Forums, /r9k/ /theredpill/ are the problem. When people started taking manlet posting seriously on other boards it made me realize there's a real sense of envy that gets perpetuated by some. Mark my words, /pol/ or /lgbt/ aren't what's gonna kill this place, it will be the envy that pushes people to do unthinkable things.

On the one hand /fit does occasionally offer some good information about a routine, nutrition, or person. On the other hand I have to waste a large amount of time searching through shitposts and bad memes before anything of worth comes up.

I think it showed me a good perspective of how the world is. It can get a little over exaggerated but, I know it's doing me good when I don't bother to look at social media, which makes feel like shit comparing my life to others. I like how this board doesn't like you trying to be a special butterfly and just gives you shit. You can have an opinion and argue. In real life people just get offended. So yeah this board does me good.

At this point, I just argue with other anons just for the sake of argument. This board is a shithole

I wouldnt be insecure about my hips

I would be /r9k/. Being good looking has given me practice talking to girls, to the point that ive been able to work out most of my awkwardness.

It made me hate fat people, short guys, pajeets, blacks, mexicans, and women.

harm mainly. If you want real advice goto reddit.
But for bants this place is the best

I'd still be skinnyfat, probably even fatter and struggle socially even more. /fit changed the way I look at everything.
Now I'm staying for the memes

Lifting is one of the only things that stops me from blowing my brains out

I'd be less autistic.

Probably still a mess. FPH threads made me realize I should hate myself for getting fat and start improving my body.