Then try talking to women.

>phone poster calling anyone else a faggot
Pure pottery

Link to that twitter post?

Mother duck Eric I'll kick your ass

Just go up to them and say "Hey ladies whatitdo hehehehehe ok dude"

Works every time, ask leanice44 Cx

>mountain
It's not even 100m high. It's barely a hill. It's a cliff.

lmao virgin

I've dealt with that problem multiple, several times in the past, until I realized It was pretty simple.
If you have no trouble approaching woman in general, you just have to ask what you want to know about them. Mind you, this doesn't work with club sluts and that kind of place.
I like music and some kinds of poetry, so I'll straight up go to some girl and ask her what she thinks about the band that's playing, or a book she might be reading, etc.

I don't have great sucess, but It helped me relieve the anxiety, and I actually get to know a little bit about things I care regarding the other person.

Also it helps to realize that most woman aren't really that much of a "threat" to talk to and it makes everything more comfortable to me.

-Read some Game stuff.
-With practice you'll get it
-Just don't be boring
-doesn't matter what you say
-don't be logical
-be fun and funny, but not cuck-scaredofnotbeingsociallyacceptef funny, cool no-needy funny

Best way to start a conversation with a woman is to talk shit about another woman.

Why is ice posiden traveling he is supposed to be a robot, seems like he isn't a robot, he's just a failed normie trying to be a normie. Robots wouldn't ever want to travel, that's the worst thing a robot can do.

This achievable natty? Seems really far fetched to achieve this physique otherwise. Help me out guys.

are there mountains in ibiza?

I climbed the aconcagua, can I use it to pick up girls?

His nose ruins his whole fucking face. It's disgusting.

Say whatever the fuck you want to say, as long as you are being yourself and not some nervous weird fuck.

Sure there are specific autistic things not to do, but you'll learn that through experience. The most important thing is to be confident and genuine.

Dude looks better with that beard. he just needs to build his neck

try this

youtube.com/watch?v=B4g-IlGtpZg

he said imagine like you're talking to children, have that same amusement you get when kids talk about random stuff not because you think they're dumb but because it actually is amazing what kids think about

do that with women, you can even practice it with anyone like he says in the video is good man

dont do this. women dont like men who gossip like little bitches. thats a female trait

>mountain
>barely above sea level
huh

thats the joke.jpg

flex a 'cep

>essay is 0% substance and 100% rhetoric
At least I was Chad in something.

I figured it out, and it blew my mind

Just talk about fuckin whatever
Seriously

Why do u have such a pic saved on ur computer?