/fat/ - One more bite edition

Prev thread >Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-research-confirms-long-term-weight-loss-almost-impossible-1.2663585
youtube.com/watch?v=m0eZTtpIQbI
halotop.com/
groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/KTC-Red-Kidney-Beans/233493011?from=search&tags=|105651¶m=lentils&parentContainer=SEARCHlentils_SHELFVIEW
tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=259458142
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw fat

Ain't got a care in the world and nothing to CONFESS

CONBESS YOUR BINS

Fuck you stupid lazy faggots. You're worse than niggers either lose weight or kill yourselves already. Being over weight is degenerative and if you keep it on, nature will burn your life with mediocrity.

OP pic is real listen to pepe already

this kind of stuff doesn't work because it just makes me laugh

>on 500 calorie deficit
>cardio to burn 500 cal more each day
>put on 1 kg after 2 weeks "progress"

>bitching about /fat/ when it's one of the few online congregations of fat people who are actually trying to better themselves
go back to your gomad meme threads

so far, so good Daddio
had some cheeky eggs and coffee for brekky

Nothing to confess, was 500 under my target which is already a 500 deficit

>want to workout really bad
>I have a very mild headache that I know will intensify after cardio and won't allow me to sleep

wat do

chug a lot of water. headaches can occur from dehydration.

also from low electrolytes, in which case chugging water would make it worse

started using the last of my dnp to shed this last 10lbs
forgive me father, but I'm out of patience

Try Powerade Zero. Put 32oz in a 64 oz water jug.
So it's half Powerade Zero and half water. Lasts me all afternoon and sometimes all day..

fuck I didn't know that. could you clarify what you mean by electrolytes™? Sodium and shit?

>/fat/ general
Fucking disgusting. The fact that you even have an outlet on Veeky Forums where you can talk about being a disgusting sack of shit is the antithesis of what this board is about. Lardshits like you are supposed to feel like outcasts here.

fat fuck

Huh, never knew that.

le no self confidence man has arrived and feels the need to put people down again so he can feel good for once, oh nooooo!

Shame you'll never look as good as chad huh, chadlet? :^)

Is there such thing as a naturally big male chest? Or have I just had a lot of fat around my pecs and shoulder my whole life

Getting my kitchen back tomorrow

Been slacking hard because I've been without one, but that shit stops now

Maybe ya'll can help me fill out my first shopping lists

basically

Salt, potassium, the stuff muscles crave and cramp the fuck out when deprived of

There is barrel chested

Um, no Sweetie

Try again

So you have picture examples of this? I'm losing weight and can't help but feel like I stay large and round around the nipple area and surrounding latitutdes

The people in my life are trying to make me eat poorly

fuck em, they cant make you eat anything

Just don't listen to them my dude

Whats the best low(ish) calorie dip for carrots? preferably something I can make myself cheaply.

You will never make it. It's already too late. 95% chance of failure.

cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-research-confirms-long-term-weight-loss-almost-impossible-1.2663585

ate peanut butter and cocoa truffle spread wrapped in a low carb tortilla tonight. 500 calories and I was already at my limit.

It was a long day and I lost control.

Different user here. I am definitely barrel chested. I don't have any pictures, but I have a couple examples. When I stand up straight my chest plate is definitely way out in front. also, when I lay on my back, my still fat stomach sinks enough that my ribs easily stick out, it even happens when standing straight. It really makes me look less fat than I really am.

>talk about being a disgusting sack of shit is the antithesis of what this board is about.

the idea of this thread (and the board in general) is to better ourselves and ultimately reach our goals and become fit. Difference is we are WAY far behind in the runnings. Isn't it better we have a containment thread? Or would you rather we run rampant through the entire board? If someone popped up in a random thread and said they were 300+lbs you would suggest we go to a containment thread.

really?
guess I should order that pizza after all, I could be dead tomorrow

cheated saturday and sunday, jumped back onto omad psmf today.

i got too full today so i only ate about 900 of 1300 kcal and blasted water about 3 times after. question is should I weigh in tomorrow to check the damage or wait until friday for the contest?

I'm trying this

You need to measure your calorie intake/expenditure better. Might check in to your macros. That 1kg is probably water.

Ate at aBuffet like a big vegas fancy buffet yesterday
Drank a bottle of champagne
Easily over 5k in calories maybe more who knows. I hate myself.

reckon I could take most youtube competitive eaters to school
been watching a lot of that crap lately, maybe trying to outsource my hunger

What type of body physique are you going for? I'm cutting right now than will go on a long clean bulk, trying to aim for the athletic body type. Does a barrel chest screw me?

youtube.com/watch?v=m0eZTtpIQbI

right now, I'm just trying to eliminate fat as much as I can with as much cardio as I can do. Basketball, running, rowing machine, hiking. No real body type goal because I'm not trying to add much muscle. You're further ahead of me if you've got that definite of a plan.

12 beers and some greasy as fuck tacos.

Never going to make it bros.

he eats big but never gets big
C'MON

Good plan. I guess I'm just curious how much of it is fat and how much is my natural shape. Judging from how flabby my chest is it feels like a lot of fat

Got called sleepyhead by the flight attendant qt yesterday

man i would've been so happy if that had happened to me. go fuck yourself.

>at 190
>lowest I've been at since early high school
>feel 50x uglier than I was over 200 pounds

Why? Is it because I'm in the chubby zone rather than full on fat?

>lose 38 lbs from my heaviest over the course of a year
>Already feeling some loose skin
> 40 lbs left
It's inevitable isn't it?

No. It's because you're an old fart now, past your prime.

Did you know that almost no speed records are set after age 24 in any Olympic sport?

It's time to KYS faggot. You wasted your best years, and here you are commiserating on an Austronesian underwater basket weaving forum.

Im sorry /fat/ brothers. I broke today. I had 2 bowls of ice cream and a piece of cake. I just cant seem to stay out of the sweet stuff. Its not usually in my home, my parents don't buy it. Whenever we go out or I'm at a party I can't control my self. Does anyone have any tips? I'm not super fat (6' 2", 250 M) but im lifting right now and want to get the most out of workout. Should I completely cut carbs and sugar from my diet?

You usually get loose skin if you're losing over 100 lbs. Don't freak out.

This helps, most local grocers carry it if they're big enough

I'm trying to avoid sugar, but ill look into that stuff. What is it exactly?

was gonna walk to waitrose today to pick up some oppo (british equivilant)
it's like £5 for a tub, which is only slightly more expensive that stuff like B&J's and hagendaaz
but still, a fiver on fake ice cream...

Price is the only downside imo

mostly natural and 280 cals a pint. Here's more info halotop.com/

if they did a sampler tub maybe I'd be willing to invest in a full one

I have resisted temptation, father.

>doing intermittent fasting
>m8 I haven't hung out with in a while asks me if I want to get dinner
>delicious Greek place that regularly makes the grade in the foodie reviews
>he's cashed up as well and would almost certainly pay for me
>fine.jpg I'll cheat this one time and I'll post about it on /fat./ I Hardly ever see friend let alone get an excuse to go to top-tier restaurant
>go there
>delicious food everywhere
>man up. decide not to order anything
>"say, bro, this is a bit weird but I'm doing this weird diet shit. Are you okay if you just eat and I'll just drink mineral water without eating?"
>"Yeah. Sure."
>Don't even notice hunger because I'm just happy to be catching up with m8

I can do it. You can do it.

>would you rather we run rampant through the entire board?
>implying you fatties could actually run

kek

I've tried the Oatmeal Cookie and Peanut butter cup.
Oatmeal is great has real rolled oats and taste's better than generic or cheap regular Ice cream.

I ate a single piece of potato bread today. I don't think it's going to take me out of keto. I just gave into temptation and ate that bitch plain.

i'm about to have a cheeky late night snack. it's just pickles cheese and meat, forgive me BaBBy

Good luck fatties, fuck the dyels ranting, /fat/ is my favourite thread. You're all gonna make it brehs

Sounds like low self-esteem or something m8. There's no way you're actually not better looking now than before. Try to be happy with where you are and not where you want to be. That day will come soon enough.

Oh and don't listen to this faggot. If your high school day were the best of your life then you're the pathetic one. Your 20s into your 30s can easily be the prime of your life if you get your shit together.

>went to doctor yesterday
>im down 40lbs from my last visit
>nurse and doctor both said it was amazing
feels good man

wish I knew anybody that gave a shit about me

nice, keep going lad

how long since the last visit? stats?

i give a shit about you lad. hows your progress so far? stats? got any progress pics for me to mire at?

I was last there in April.

6'2"
Was 301lbs, down to 261lbs

fucking aces, bro
whats your end goal?

I have stuck to a 1400kcal diet for the past two months.

any currently fit fatbros in the thread? does life get better after becoming less fat? just feel like i need some goof deels.

Are you niggers too stupid to realize that this is a weight loss thread and not a fatties bitching about life thread, or is this some new meme?

I'm aiming for ~7lbs/month, so 220lbs by the end of the year and a final goal weight of 200lbs by next April.

I think I can get there faster, but trying to leave some room for error and don't want to get depressed and quit if I don't hit the more aggressive target.

He's a competitive eater so he probably does a lot of water fasting and doesn't eat like shit every day.

>does a lot of water fasting
How naive, I'm 100% sure those competitive eaters vomit all that shit back out after the video is done.

everything is better when you're not fat

>He's a competitive eater so he probably does a lot of water fasting
you mixed up two unrelated sentences there buddy

and on the topic, why are people calling it 'water fasting'?
fasting is fasting, i.e. zero food consumption

does it get easier when you are on your own?

if i won't buy food i will not eat it?

I would say that depends on how far away you are from the nearest place to buy junk food. Being unemployed or in school will absolutely improve the amount of time you have to devote to the gym.

Good work man. Yeah, it think its better to go for steady, reliable change instead of brash, crash diets. Keep steady, and you'll make it my lad. best of luck

If a muscle is really sore, should I not exercise it so as to avoid injury? i.e. Can't walk normally when I stand up.

Probably because dumb women invented something called juice fasting, so it has to be clarified.

awesome, hoping i can get more female attention when i'm less fat
thanks fatbro

I will be studying in Aberdeen and my father says that I will get only 2 quids per day for life support (+ rent, but I won't fucking eat my rent money).

a quid is just slang for a pound sterling right? You intend to live on 2 pounds a day?

yup, after checking the prices I can easily support myself with this by buying cheap veggies and millet.
of course I will out of alcohol as I won't be able to afford any shitty stuff, if I won't get a job.

That doesn't seem very possible to me. What are you going to do for carbs and protein? Are you on a suicide cut?

groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/KTC-Red-Kidney-Beans/233493011?from=search&tags=|105651¶m=lentils&parentContainer=SEARCHlentils_SHELFVIEW
tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=259458142
this even without fucking trying, and looking for deals, learn low budget lyfe and have low budget friends to begin with and stop having gigantic carbon feet
also freeganism was always something I wanted to get into

Just get a weekend job laddie

Alright, fair enough. It also seems that if you have had this habit for a long time that you probably won't sperg out and buy a 10kg bag of candy or something. You might also want to get some basic vitamins or something to avoid malnutrition, depending on the range of food you can find but otherwise I think you'll be fine.

Guys how much lamb does this look like? My mom made some lamb thing and I took the lamb pieces out but I have no idea how many grams this thing is. No experience with lamb nutrition before.

Oh no. No. Tell me this isn't true.

>eating the flesh
>not drinking the lambsblood
never gonna make it

The study just shows that very few people have the motivation to continue doing what they were to lose weight and fall back to the standard of exercise/eating that they were at before. Basically people don't understand that fitness isn't over once you hit a lower weight.

That's dessert lad

ate 4 slices of bread with some cheese

It's so much easier to be fat/not healthy/not fit

The world is so fucking stacked against being healthy it's completely fucked up

Food costs more and tastes worse as well as taking more effort, even the diet versions of foods costs more and they just use the exact same amount of sugars and shit that's bad for you anyway
Anything gym related is absurdly expensive for most people it's over £400+ a year, maybe even more
"Fitness" gear is fucking way overpriced, pieces of plastic or metal being charged 100x what they're worth simply because it was molded into a fucking dumbell shape
Almost everything in life non-healthy is chemically addictive, food is full of sugars, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, MSG. Anything bad for you is designed to get you hooked and crave it
Like what the fuck is this shit, there's almost no companies I can even think of that promote healthy living while giving products at a reasonable price to make the actual healthy living in your life affordable and easy, they all just make everything cost so much.

It's all one big greedy movement and everyone is fat because of it

thanks obama

If you make person fat then it's guaranteed profit for ((you)).