Has lifting changed the kind of women you find attractive?

Has lifting changed the kind of women you find attractive?

I like muscular girls now

I started to lift for a woman,now im lifting for myself.
I still like her tho, she is like 5ยด2 petite brunette qt with long hair , big thighs and nice ass, 0 tits tho.

I find chicken legged girls unattractive now

I find girls with wide hips more attractive now

I find thick, sorta chubby girls more attractive now

I liked everything but musclegirls and fatties
Now I like everything but fatties

I find square shaped girls attractive now.

Nope.

I'm still all about that cute-sexy-petite-solid-7.5/10 female that I've always wanted.

A solid 7.5/10 cute sexy petite woman would probably be 15/10 for most of you thirsty betas.

>sniffbrapp

Mmm very nice

>SNIFFFFFFFF

mmm very brappy

I only find skinny girls with small tits attractive now

I like skinny girls that got a nice ass. Shape is all that matters. Idc about
Tit size but b's are the minimum

Used to date skinnier girls but always had an immense lust for wide hips and big butts. Since Veeky Forums immense lust for birthing hips has increased and am also way more drawn to tomboyish girls; active, down to earth, easy to talk to, sex drive of a boy, sit on your face after your morning run together types of girls.

yeah i like men now

I still shamelessly like fat girls
I now heavily appreciate muscular girls with a well proportioned, well squatter ass too.

Does she have a feminine penis?

Kek
Witty

when it comes to girls I want to fuck now, I guess my standards have dropped. It doesn't matter how hot she is, if she takes care of herself mentally and physically, then she's my type. Could be thin, thicc, muscular, whatever.

But when it comes to girls I'd want to date, looks mean less to me. Lifting taught me so much about how your mentality affects the way you live, that I'm only into more mature, smarter girls now. When I was younger I wanted any girl for a gf, I was lonely and horny.
Now that I've developed my mentality towards things though, I'm starting to see how the way one thinks can determine how much I'd like to spend long amounts of time with them.

Pretty much got hornier but wiser since I started lifting. 3 years of lifting now and I'm pretty much at my goals. Just gotta cut a little bit and I'll be where I've wanted to be for a long time.

I cant get enough of fat girls now

yes
the bigger you become, the bigger you want your girl to be

So much this