Why

I got a lot of shit I wanna learn from you guys but you are obsessed with manlets. Every fucking time I want to better myself and do something I come here and every second thread is bitching about being a manlet or about manlets in general

>tfw no smoking gf

Grow up dude it's internet, everyone is gonna say what they want

Youre right I can just filter "manlet". But its not about what they are saying its about the frequency its said.

I would love to see you get angrier and angrier until you develop a mental disorder and shoot up a school but someone will eventually come in this thread and tell you that it's all just memes and it's all just manlets and lanklets poking fun at each other

Shes cute

itt: manlet rage

proof that manlets never learn

its like 4 incels grouping on a discord and spamming threads all day

this

it's literally nothing but memes.

>i want qt smoker gf

MANLETS???

DID SOMEBODY HERE SAY MANLETS??? I SWEAR IF I EVER FIND ONE OUTSIDE OF HIS PIT I'M GONNA HIT HIM WITH MY SHOES!!!

DAMN SINCE ONE OF THEM BITE INTO MY ANKLE I FUCKING HATE MANLETS

literally half the girls are smoking its not hard to find

iktf

coming to fit has made me extremely insecure about my height even if it may be a meme it's constantly on my mind nowadays, whereas it used to be a thing I never really considered

>ONE OF THEM BITE INTO MY ANKLE
I don't know how to tell you this user, but, well...

I'm sorry, just enjoy reaching the top shelf as much as you can for the next two days.

lets say only 1/5 are qt status though
thats probably

manlets are under 5'9.

>I got a lot of shit I wanna learn
Oh that's great, user!

>from you guys
Oh, no. It's retarded.

Seriously dude why the fuck are you coming here for info? So many better places that actually try to help beginners, and you come to fucking Veeky Forums? Have a fucking word with yourself.

not OP but,
come for the fitness, stay for the memes

Stop with all the manlet threads. Face it, you're never gonna make it.

the real manlet cutoff is 5'4.5"

You should've been here for the wrist girth obsession of 2016. Only the dead would know peace from that hell

> Doesn't like all the manlet threads
> Makes a manlet thread

>being this delusional

If your height starts with 5, consider yourself a manlet

Breh Fit is toxic to your mental health in general, it will fuck with how you look at yourself, I suggest staying off the board unless you have true grit

No, 6'6 reporting in, anyone under 6'7 is a Manlet. When will people under 6'8 learn smbh

Don't start your own thread, instead find a thread (usually page 7-9) that talks about something similar with actual discussion then ask your question. Sadly, this board has declined quite a bit over the past 2-3 years (as has the entire site, despite never being good) so if you make a thread that isn't about some fat self promoting eceleb, why lifting is pointless because you'll never look like a fragrance model, or how all women are sex in the city characters you won't get any replies

Manlet meme is a psyop to continue self loathing long past gains in order to keep the mindset that got us lifting to begin with

The real manlet cutoff is 6'2".

Nothing wrong with manlets, they make excellent joking material and for that I'm thankful

It's not just manlets, it's anything you can't control. It's lookism or /r9k/ or whatever maing threads about CHAD FUCKS YOUR ONEITIS WHILE YOU SLAVE AWAY AT THE GYM.

Probably raids, since they spring up in groups, just hide and ignore. We're all gonna make it.

you*re

We hate manlets because a lot of us are actually manlets. It's self hate. Some dude that was on hating on manlets here got doxxed and turned out to be a 5 5 balding dude that posts on incel forums like Sluthate.

INcels have so much fucking free time on their hand. and theyre all dudes in their 20's. shouldnt they have jobs or something to do?

Shut up Gimli