Who here getting JUSTed right now?

Who here getting JUSTed right now?

>tfw my blockfolio is only $20 away from all the USD i've put into cryptos
Fuck some shit better moon soon

Bought the peak of XVG and we're fucking crashing below ICO right now

j u s t .

>dropped half of my life savings into LTC at $80 because I thought it was gonna be $300+ like ETH by the end of the year

my lumens are mooning. tell me how you getting justed today and I might send you some JUST coin in pity

This summer I went from a portfolio worth $60k to one worth $9k

It's now worth $80k, even in this dip. I'm not worried. Learn to think long-term.

This

>FUCK IT'S CRASHING
>Panic sold at 6950
>FUCK I WAS FOOLED
>Panic bought at 7125
>FUCK IT WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE
>Panic sold at 6950 again.
>Now it's back up to 7096
>Literally shaking and crying right now.
>I feel raped.

Day trader here. Not me. Had nice profits on XVG, BCH and XLM today

Used to have 20 BTC. Now have about 4.5.

Life is just thoughts of regret and shame.

Somebody stop me, I'm about to buy again. Was it a double bottom? I can't think straight.

its going up now

Buy and then sell/buy again, whatever bro we're all going to make it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IMMEDIATELY AFTER I BOUGHT IT STARTED GOING DOWN.... AGAIN!!!!!!! THEY'RE WATCHING ME! THEY'RE WATCHING ME AND TOYING WITH ME. WHO TOOK MY MONEY? WHO?!

Stop checking the price go to sleep

It's a correction. Might go down to about 6500$

god fucking damn it user stop trying to see the fucking future. zoom the chart out, for christ's sake

hahahahaaaaahhahaaaa

finish him.

fucking weak hands user,just follow your fucking plan

why the fuck you buying dude? I saw the downtrend, I saw a couple of green candles, goddamn nigga you now I sold that shit

>JUSTED
WTF

Anyone want to tell me what JUSTed means? No nocoiner copers neets sergey link wojaks plz

its from this
people started doing combos by posting "JUST" and other people would finish. now JUST is interchangeable with failure

CUZ TWO PEOPLE TOLD ME TO BUY AND THAT IT WAS GOING UP NOW BECAUSE IT WAS A DOUBLE BOTTOM. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I COULDN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT. THERE'S LASAGNA EVERYWHERE NOW THAT I HAVE TO CLEAN UP BECAUSE I THREW IT ACROSS THE ROOM IN A FIT OF RAGE

No. I'm not falling for it again. This time I'm going to hold and see what happens. I rebought at 7080. We'll see.

Thanks user

i have $2500 on shift
i keep putting money in every week but i'm constantly at -40%

One small point to add, usually getting JUST'ed is your own fault, much like the guy requesting the haircut.

>Choosing not to sell your DGB at 4k sats? JUST.
>Getting mugged? Not JUST.

for the first time in a long long time

i am actually NOT getting completely JUST’d right now

All in on OMG