lol

Other urls found in this thread:

putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like me :)

he's off the roids

>2017
>still caring about being cut
2017 is the year of the bloatmaxx buddy boyo, start drinking water with salt, taking 10g creatine and slaying frozen pizzas every day buddy boyo

putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf

Can someone shoop his arms shorter ever so slightly

they made an entire sunny in philadelphia episode about this. hes bulking. hes gonna cut once he feels hes big enough

his hands being just where his lats end would be funny as fuck

i'm not laughing at all. he looks great. fucking crab.

Or just shoop his head to Jenova's body.

He looks fine, Whenever his next role is set, he'll cut like 10 pounds and look jacked as fuck

This is what happens when you gain 15lbs-20lbs of fat as a natty, you lose all definition and barely look like you lift.

That said, why do steroid users seem to hold bodyfat better? Or they at least appear to hold bodyfat better. As in it doesn't completely take away all their definition.

It's dumb how at 165 lbs I look aesthetic as fuck, but when it 185 I look like a dyel couch potato. It's fucked.

Small cut, plus lighting plus pump and he will look great.

He still has all his mass.

Because roids make your muscles harder. All of your cuts and veins pop a lot more when on gear.

what are you laughing about?
are you a little guy because if you were big you'd know women still find you hot if you aren't single digit % bodyfat

Hollywood actors don't actually care about they physiques, they only lift for roles. Guys like Cavill could pull 10/10 pussy even if their were skinnyfat.

>Cavill
>Pussy

lad..

He fucked Gina Carano, mate.

He still looks like he could fight a silverback

I think that after a good cut he would look great again

>hes gonna cut once he feels hes big enough
DELET

>I don't know as much as I think I do - The Post

haha

>CULTIVATING MASS

why is this so funny lmao