Summer Improvement

>/pol/ helped me find good, intellectual books to read and flesh out my political views
>Veeky Forums helped me save for college by doing exactly the opposite of what they said to do, and I ended up starting a successful side business and making good money in crypto
>Can Veeky Forums help me get back in shape?

I'm 6'3" 260. I don't look morbidly obese but I feel like it. I haven't been consistently working out since the end of my last high school football season in December and have since gained 30+ pounds.

I'm not trying to bulk up into a bodybuilder; I'm perfectly fine living a healthy lifestyle, i.e. not fat. What's a good workout for someone like me, where I could slim down before college?

Eat less and run

good shit, sounds good

Read the fucking sticky

SS until 1/2/3/4 then a PPL routine

If you want to lose body fat - diet.
If you want to build muscle - lift.
If you want to build endurance - run.

How to do any of these with the best results - read the sticky

ignore pol propaganda, start with Greeks, go on Veeky Forums

Eat less and bike, you are too fat to jog without damaging your joints

That's all I needed, thank you user, I need this on a shirt, or something

No problem! Also, please do not directly associate excercise with weightloss. I know that in this day and age it is considered common knowledge that in order to lose weight you NEED to excercise. The key to losing weight is what you eat. Fat threads usually have calculators which allow to find out how many kcal you are consuming by how tall + heavy you are. And how many kcal a day you need to cut in order to get to where you want to be. If you cut the right amount you will know by seing results on the scale.
Good luck!

What does 1/2/3/4 actually mean? I've seen so many different definitions.

OHP 1pl8
Bench 2pl8
Skwat 3pl8
Diddly 4pl8

1 lmaopl8 for the press™
2 for the bench press
3 for the squat
4 for the dead

A pl8 is 20KG so does that mean I can OHP 1pl8 if I do 10KG on each side or does 1pl8 mean 40KG? OHP 40KG seems like a lot for a dyel.

1plate curl, 2plate row, 3plate hip thrust, 4plate shrug. Plates and bar are 25kg each.

A pl8 is 20 kg on each side of the bar so 3 pl8 squat means 3x20 (left) + 3x20 (right) + 20 (bar) = 140 kg
In b4 unfunny dead meme >le counting the bar

Cheers brah, you helped a dyel today.

>Find you maintenance and eat at it.
>Use bitcoin to buy DNP and cycle until happy.
Or read the sticky, fat fuck.

Right

>not taking air pressure, gravity from the moon and distance to center of the galaxy into your calculation

never ever gonna make it

>Veeky Forums helped me save for college by doing exactly the opposite of what they said to do

I kek'd audibly

i don't get why would anybody do SS unless you are already in very good shape and just trying to learn the movements.

This. Read books you can talk about in social situations without sounding like a bitter /pol/ outcast

get out jew

>greek literature
>jew

Someone has been brainwashed by jews.

>where I could slim down before college?
Well it's already late July. Best option is to order some DNP and stop eating.

>>/pol/ helped me find good, intellectual books to read and flesh out my political views
Lmao, are you sure about that?

Infinitely more Veeky Forums related than right wing trash literature too. I want my fitness board back.