/fph/ - This is why America is fat edition

Couldn't find one in the catalog.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zwjIL8BgvO8

Is it still this bad in the US of A?

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/files/1500973132002.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm an Amerifat.

Even GPs don't know shit about losing weight, just that you need to do it.

Serious question: how do we go about making a non-fat utopia? either by purging fats, making them lose weight, or simply all Veeky Forums people get up and move somewhere else, is it possible?

Classic.

America is fat because of trump?

Is this part of the new Democratic strategy you failires are going for? Run motherfucking Sanders for 2020, make yourselves an even further laughing stock

The fat persons will be left on earth when humanity leaves for Mars.
Because the rockets won't be able to take them.

>the truth of "leaving humanity behind"

>tfw just fucked a fattie because the QT i've been texting started ghosting me
I'm part of the problem. On the plus side, the shitty sex cleared my mind and reminded me that pussy is the most commonly available resource on the planet.

America is fat because of trump lol, compared to who king welfare? What will your commie euro ass do when the UK leaves the eu and Germany finally wakes up and retakes the country from pm.fatass? Cry and suck off Ahmed correct?

Just curious - why do people hate fatties so much? Nobody hates smokers, alcoholics, cheaters, parents who abandon their kids, people without an education, poor people as much as fatties. It is almost astonishing. I would never trade places with a fatty but if you are someone who hates them so much then I feel like being thin is your only accomplishment in life. So whats the deal?

>political shitposting begins within ten posts despite only the most cursory reference to politics
Like clockwork. Please don't derail.

one of my favorites

GTFO Fatty

come back when you learn to read

Hate all of those people, except poor people... Some of them were just born too stupid, or have genuine disabilities. Smokers, alcoholics, cheaters, bad parents, are just the same as fatties; lazy, inconsiderate, useless, cancerous, leeches who need to set themselves strait. Have a job, have good mannered kids, be a role model, and be Veeky Forums. It's not even that big of a request as these are all things 99% of people are completely capable of.

Interesting political compass

But people do hate them user.

Get rid of air conditioning.

I really think with all the technological advances in the past couple centuries, air conditioning has cause people to become lazy, and subsequently eat more.

My theory is with the constant feeling of winter in the summer months, peoples bodies decide to compensate by increasing caloric intake.

Thought about this when I was stoned so please do take this serious.

Thanks for the genuine answer. Thats what I thought was going on but you never see threads bashing other weaknesses as much as being fat which in all honesty is something that can be avoided or fixed quite easily.
I would not want to be with a fatty but if I hear a guy hating people for being fat irl it is tremendously off-putting.

Probably not, but it does encourage people to stay indoors more and remain sedentary.

Ok, that is frickin hilarious

That's actually pretty funny

You have a retarded gp and thats not normal

Yes. The american ibesity epidemic struck in the fall of 2016

Now I know how some fat chicks didn't know that they were pregnant...

Imagine being so mentally ill that you ascribe something like cuteness to fast food

Why do you think smokers are lazy?

>this kills the man.webm

It is pretty sad

Thats because the board is called Veeky Forums not /moralityingeneral/

I burn more than 22 calories jacking off.

She aint wrong tho. Except the beyonce thing

She could have just chewed gum for two hours

But how do you get a fatty to be fit? fph only endorses fat logic. I get that it is funny and shit but it pains me to see my loved ones getting more and more fat.
When they ask me how do I stay in such a good shape I say I just count the calories. And that is it. It is just math. They get offensive and emotional real fast as if I'm saying I'm better than them and that they don't know how to count or something. But the defense just comes from years and year of shame and hate.
I love Veeky Forums for the fact that you guys understand how cutting and bulking works and you stick to it. But for fucks sake be the ones that help others and end this vicious cycle.

>fph only endorses fat logic

okok, let me paraphrase that - ftp and lack of understanding of how basic nutrition works.

> Do you date someone who is obese? No

Still wrong. Lots and lots of former fatties credit fph for getting their shit together. Its all about the persons mindset, if they want to lose weight fph can and will help. If theyre lazy pieces of shit theyll use fph to justify eating that pizza.

i think climate control does have a massive effect on obesity just because we dont rely on fat storage to keep our body temperature at normal levels so it just goes into storage never being 'burnt'

I guess you are right. Being motivated by hate has just never worked for me. I would love to have more people leading by an example. Shittesting guys for fph has lately become really easy though.

DOWN IN THE VALLEY WHERE A CHEMICAL SPILL
CAME FROM THE PEOPLE LIVING UP ON THE HILL

Wtf kinda salad is that. Needs a shake to mix it through

Not that guy, you have a point, positive reinforcement works a lot better than negative reinforcement, saying things like "you're gonna die if you don't lose weight!!" or "You're an ugly fat sack of shit" doesn't work, these are all true, but most of the times they don't make the person want to change.

Take a look at how anyone involved in the fat acceptance movement acts and then try find a smoker, alcoholic, etc., that acts even remotely similar

I think it only works for those who were brought up in such way by their parents. It is like calling a kid a looser hoping that he will go out into the world and achieve great things just to prove their parents wrong.
My mom tried to do this. I think she was not even aware of it but I just remember how bad it made me feel and I knew that it was just wrong. I'm not going to be a bitch to my own future kids and I will not allow the man to be one too. With fp haters you just never know.

>Their inbox is full
Well I'm fucking mad

Alcoholics and smokers just say they can quit at any time if they want to or that they don't have a problem. For anyone abandoning their kids - oh well, life just got in the way. Nobody's perfect. The more you hate on someone the more stupid shit you will get in return. Fat logic is the most entertaining of them all of how absolutely stupid and illogical it is. It is not easy to weight out who the biggest victim is but they sure do get a lot of hate for just walking along a street. I can't begin to imagine how shitty that must be.

krautchan.net/files/1500973132002.webm

Fat people just need more motivation, like this dude can provide.

Smokers and alcoholics are generally somewhat deluded like you said and I'm not arguing that. Also I don't think I've ever seen anyone condoning abandoning children at all, however we've all seen fat people condone others to outright neglect their health.
Basically I'm saying that if smokers, alcoholics and the rest had large movements stating that they where absolutely healthy and has no negative effects to the human body they would get more hate.

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

What is this, 4 min 32 seconds on the treadmill?

source on the story?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Did he die in the end?

I'm lost for words. I think that's the first webm that's made me feel sick.

Fatties aren't even that high on my hate list, honestly. It goes like this:
>Furries
>"Ironic" weebs
>Canadians
>Jews
>Redditors
>Indians
>Niggers
>Spics
>Fat people

What benefit do you get from others living up to your standards? Why does it bother you so much, if others waste their lifes (in your eyes)? Why do you think everyone needs to have the same view on what makes a life worth living, as you have?
Could it be, that you are just unhappy yourself and need to bash someone?
And no, i am not fat. I am actually shredded.

But you are #1 on your hate list, am i right?

And this fat fuck has the audacity to say 'Oh, this one time I replaced the mayo with low fat low sugar pudding, you all fell for it, just a prank bro'. Yeah, what about those forty years of overeating though.

Nah, I don't hate myself at all. If I didn't love myself, why would I bother to seek self-improvement?

>I am healthy and have a active awesome sex life
>HAES ftw

P H Y S I C A L R E M O V A L

>tfw shortage of heavy cargo lift helicopters

>tfw I have stretch marks (not even close to this bad but still)
>never was fat in my life
>they will fade but never go away.

Fucking lost

I work as an EMT
Fat people literally make my job harder than it needs to be, getting them on the lift, fitting them on the ambulance, and fucking trying to hit a vein.
I would say I prefer skinny smokers, but I actually don't see too many skinny smokers anymore. Just fat people who also smoke. I guess if you have one bad habit you're more prone to have another.

> Genetics

Same here bro I have them on my shoulders so bad i cant take my shirt off.

Well guess thats a special case then.

I just think that most bad things happen because of a general lack of empathy and people not being able to see things from someone else perspective.

You sound like you're shit at IV's friend :^)
T. Army medic

I WAS EATING WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT

>Stretch marks on back from high school growth spurt
I grew like 6 inches in a year and now I can't take my shirt off without someone asking about the "scratches" on my back

>Basically I'm saying that if smokers, alcoholics and the rest had large movements stating that they where absolutely healthy and has no negative effects to the human body they would get more hate.
I do agree. I hate the 'health at every size' movement with all my heart. However, I don't look at their statements and fat logic brain farts as them trying to be informative or educational. I see it as fatties trying to defend themselves.
If being fat will be considered a crime people will defend against it. It is not a crime and people should not be ashamed of it. It should be about math and not emotions.

Also, you guys will put up with so much shit from women as long as 'she is not fat'. There are far worse things a human bean can do to be fat. You of all people should be the first ones aware of that.

Terrible feeling. The worst part is how so many people don't realize this can happen, they just assume we used to be hamplanets.

>It is not a crime and people should not be ashamed of it.
No they should be ashamed. That's how society removes undesireables. Those being shamed either remove themselves or change to better fit society. If we stop bullying and shaming, then society WILL collapse because it becomes too weak to support itself.

They know, but they know that most people won't follow the advice.
They'll tell you something that most fats MIGHT do, not the right thing that you won't do anyway.
Ofc the half assed advice isn't worth shit.

Stop feeding him!!!!!!!!

Water diet with one apple, one banana, and two hard boiled eggs a day will give him ALL the nutrients he needs to live. 1 year from now he will be healthy and able to walk.

But if you are completly honest with yourself for a moment, do you really hate and bully to help the society? Do you really put your energy and effort into it because you are an unselfish hero that wants to help and better humanity?
Or do you hate and bully because you have complexes and insecurities and just use your described logic as an excuse to realease your anger and frustration on minorities?

damn dude careful or you'll cut yourself on those edges

I agree.
Society is so shit. I suggest we burn all sloots. And all jews. And manlets and hairlets.

Who's with me?

Nah, I'm pretty secure about myself. People, say furrows, are the dregs of society and they need to be removed. It's not a question of emotion, but cold hard fact. Every great civilization falls when they start accepting what they used to scorn, almost always because their scorn was for good reason.

>Implying being right wing is edgy anymore and not mainstream

Japan, Korea, and China bully fat people
Their obesity rate is much lower than every other first world nation.
Shame really does effect people.

Well where do you draw the line? Who will be in charge of weeding shit out from your perfect little society? Depending on whom we give power to, you might not make the cut yourself, user. Don't bother. Remember that 99% of this board are manchildren.

How the fuck could they even find a vein? When I was in the hospital, they had this fat guy in the bed next to me where they literally couldn't find a vein and had to get a full-on doctor with some device to find one.

>Who will be in charge of weeding shit out from your perfect little society?
Robots
>Depending on whom we give power to, you might not make the cut yourself, user.
I'm pretty sure I'd pass, and if not, I'm fully capable of change. It's why I lift.

Oh NO. That's my fucking gym.

Also
>That flat line
Did she walk it? Where's her total distance?

I think that's a taco salad. It's the epitome of MURICAN HAES bullshit

>implying "i-im soooo racist u gaize!!!" is the same thing as being right wing