drive.google.com/file/d/0B43dkEW8rmYVdG9zM0MwajZGVnM/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=n28hmXu8d9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start building your barn with your neighbors

Hi Alex.

kek

I think you mean start roiding

hate this fucking idiot

already had to ban two dickheads from my gym this month for loading our bars with so much weight that they bent them

news flash: if you don't weight 200lbs and you can't even deadlift 405lbs you have NO fucking business loading a barbell up to breaking point and trying to pick it up

Start growing past 5'6'' and leave manlet status behind

You missed a few spots shaving OP

what garbage bars are you using that 200kg is bending them lol

Real fucking easy to do them above the knee when your knee is 1 foot from the ground

Stop buying cheap bars.

Reminder that rack pulls are an ego lift for compensating manlets, and you can pull 360kg despite not being able to rep a 3 plate deadlift

youtube.com/watch?v=HYIB14cesJ4

thats what makes his trapbar deadlift so unimpressive, the handles are pretty much above his knees

what a mess

this is the jeb bush of exercises

Post your bodies

bullshit

i'm a manlet and i can deadlift 150 kg and can only rackpull 250 or 260. no way a guy that can't deadlift 140kg will rack pull 360

>that btb deadlift

sn-snab ciddy

>MIDF
all good thanks

what the fuck is the form on that hack squat what the FUCK

I prefer not to post images of myself on Veeky Forums but I have it hosted elsewhere if you want to see.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B43dkEW8rmYVdG9zM0MwajZGVnM/view?usp=sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=n28hmXu8d9I

btw, the weight is behind your back so rounding doesn't matter

I'm about to fall for his meme and start isolating traps
Would upright rows on upper days and shrugs on lower day (both of them 2x a week) be enough?

>click on google drive link so you can see my real name
i don't think so fatty

shrugs don't even build traps. if you want traps do rack pulls or snatch high pulls

>start pinning steroids into your butt
>4 weeks in
>traps already got big
lmaoing at natty lifters

His new video popped up in my feed, watched it and it kinda makes sense.

I am tempted to try them out, might do them after heavy DL but i need to buy straps.

stfu idiot

hello skeleton
bent twat
when the fuck did i say they were bending with 200kg on you dickhead? I'm saying you can't deadlift 4 plates from the floor you don't have business pissing around with 900lb+ rack pulls

>basically dropping the bar onto the rack with 300kg+

this is how you fuck barbells up, it doesn't batter if it's a shit barbell or a good barbell it will FUCK UP any barbell

if you want to drop/not control weights on the way down from height you need blocks so that it's the plates that are taking the impact

hate fucking idiots like this that ruin it for everyone else

I just did. Feels weird doing 4 plates easily for 4x10

Gay exercise

>if... you can't even deadlift 405lbs you have NO fucking business loading a barbell up to breaking point and trying to pick it up

Alex actually says this you ignorant fool. It's not his fault that people don't listen.

what does the first exercice work? not talking about the cat lift but the first

Traps

Those traps look lopsided

That's wrong tho. Breaking strength off the floor has no bearing on above the knee rack pull nor is there any reason to have ever deadlifted before to do so.

I have spotter straps in my rack instead of pins along with a $100 cap ob86b barbell and it's not bent whatsoever from 600 lb rack pulls. Spotter straps are so much better than pins. They're quiet and gentle. Makes loading the bar so fast and easy too.

this is why universal healthcare will never be successful

FUCK

Fucking hell traps are an unaesthetic muscles ffs. Disgusting

literally open your arteries right this fucking minute you massive faggot, traps, neck, and upper back are the holy trinity of aesthetics.

I prefer to do non-manlet lifts thanks.

Like your sub-3plate bench, eh, giraffe?

>t. Shit taste

lol if this midget was 6 feet tall he would look about 80% smaller, people don't realize that he has the proportions of an 11 year old IRL

>i-i-f only i wasn't cursed with lankletism i-id be big t-too!
lmafo

Cant stand this fuck

does NE even work? how do i not fuck it up i feel like im gonna get weaker

Why is he frowning like that, trying to be tuff?

i've been running it for a while now. surprisingly the version i have doesnt have that many rack pulls in the program; moreso zercher and front squats

its deflinitely blow up my back and ive added good shouldr and tricep size, but im gonna take a month off of it to bring up my lagging tits

What the fuck are you talking about, there is no point of rack pulling if you can't deadlift 405lb, because you are still a novice

I still find rack pulling retarded, it's just better to do farmer walks with a trap bar or trap bar deadlifts

>there is no point of rack pulling if you can't deadlift 405lb, because you are still a novice
why deadlift at all? there's no reason to. and thus no reason to deadlift anything before rack pulls unless you want to.

mirin the cat form, like yoga shit

he looked better before

he just needed a thicker neck, but the traps just kill any kind of proportion

I agree, deadlifts are stupid if you just want a physique, they are good for athleticism but there are better ways to train your hams without fucking your back up

I prefer tbar rows using the low handle rather than deadlifting

heck even landmine romanian deadlifts are better for the hams sometimes