Am I still skelly Veeky Forums?

Started off borderline aushwitzmode, been lifting and eating properly for nearly 3 months now. Can I consider myself past skelly mode yet? 6'2", 147lbs

bump

still trapped in dachau my friend, but you don't look that bad. a thinspo posters wet dream

You're still skelly mate, I can appreciate how difficult it is to leave Aushwitz as I was there, but for anyone who doesn't know you you're still skelly. For people who know you and saw how tiny you were they probably notice the changes but you've still got a ways to go. Progress is progress mate, 3 months is a start, be pleased but don't get slack. Now till ~12 months is basically when most newbies give up because they don't turn into monsters in less than a year so you've got the biggest hurdle coming

What are your lifting stats? Just curious.

Yes.
But the veins on your arms should give you hope user. You will defeat the nazis who keep you and your gains captured soon.

Not yet, but you're getting there. Keep going, you're gonna make it

Thanks for the responses, don't plan on stopping ever but I appreciate the support.

For stats I don't do OHP or deadlift yet, but squat is .75pl8 and bench is .5, considering I started off with the bar though I'm not too unhappy with my progress

*reps at those weights is 4x10

you're almost out of the camp, brethren.

Why aren't you doing a 3x5 or 5x5 program? They're pretty much the best for beginners, i've started ~2 months ago on one and got a bit better results than you, though you are taller than me so you're ROM is bigger than mine and could explain the difference.
What was your starting weight? Any reason you're not doing deadlifts and OHP?

slowly moving toward ottermode my guy. Keep it up.

As a fellow Skelly, it'll take you about a year to reach 'normal' size. However while still skinny you don't look disgusting anymore, so you can confidently take your shirt off at the beach.

>Started off borderline aushwitzmode
you still are

You're body is strikingly similar to mine right now. I think I might be a little heavier but you seem to have more definition in your arms. I'm curious to know what's your current workout since I got my results from almost solely calisthenics e.g. situps, pushups, pull ups, body squats, handstands, shadow boxing and running.

I'm not sure, OP.

You gotta post that bomb dick for me to be sure

Post more pics

Do you happen to live in Turkey?

Aushwitzmode bodies have no form. Limbs are straight lines and chest is flat.

You have shape. Pecs stand out a bit, shoulders stick out past arms, etc.

You are not aushwitzmode, OP. You'll look better in a year for sure, but today you just look healthy weight fit.

I think you look yummy, user

>6'2" 147 lbs
Holy shit user I'm 6'0" 165 and I'm skelly af. I feel like you gotta be more than 147 because you don't look Auschwitz mode, just wicked skelly

>skelly
>3 months lifting
>squat4x10
you won't make it

>t. "I hit 1/2/3/4 in 6 months fatty"