Veeky Forums goals

-What's the plan if you make it?
-What coin/project do you think will take you there?
-Are you happy with your current situation?
-What's the plan if crypto doesn't work for you?

>What's the plan if you make it?
Making Space Great Again
>What coin/project do you think will take you there?
My own
>Are you happy with your current situation?
It's getting better
>What's the plan if crypto doesn't work for you?
Wouldn't you like to know :^)

deluded

Retire
The Jizzmaster 5000
No
kms

>-What's the plan if you make it?
Purchase alot of land or make an artificial island and try to start a new country for reasons.
>-What coin/project do you think will take you there?
I don't know. Currently a literal poorfag with very little fiat currency and no crypto.
>-Are you happy with your current situation?
See above. The answer is no.
>-What's the plan if crypto doesn't work for you?
I don't have crypto to begin with. Come to Veeky Forums to see what you blokes are doing.

Will probably continue my hermit lifestyle. Nothing will change.
Still diversifying my portfolio right now, can't say for certain
Financially yes, other than that no my life is shit.
Keep wagin away.

sorry i'm drunk as shit i meant to greentext like half that shit

just buy $100 worth of link dude. you might make a 5x in the next few months.

The plan is to buy a small house, retire, and work on my hobbies. Along with that I'd like to play lots of videogames, read books, and generally focus on self improvement.

ARK

Feeling kind of shit the last few months - honestly a low point in my life regarding my internal quality of life. It's strange; I'm in a place career wise that I have been sacrificing for and building toward for a few years now. Now that I am here, it is not what I wanted at all, and I'm honestly bummed. Outside of work, life is great.

The plan would be to either: work as a server with the goal of making enough money with as few hours as possible to have a comfy home and lots of free time. OR to go back to school for a short certificate program for IT - I like solving problems.

1. If I make it?

Buy a house outright, go back to school for a few degrees.

Settle down after fucking a bunch of thots for a few years. Get married to a conservative natured woman, have a couple of children. Take care of my close friends who looked out for me in my darkest hours.

2. What coin? No clue. I'm a complete newfag to crypto but I've been reading up on it as much as possible the past few weeks. Seems like my best option right now is to wait for the segwit2x fork and see if it puts a dent in bitcoins value.

If it does enough damage, I'm going to dive right in with a couple of hundred bucks and go from there.

However, I'm thinking that Trustcoin (TRST) may take off, assuming their ROSCA lending platform is executed well and is user friendly. The worlds first decentralized insurance and credit lender? Sounds very feasible & profitable.

3. Am I happy with my current situation? Hahahaha, fuck no. I've been homeless for eight months. I came from an abusive household, mother was never there for me and my father was a raging drunk.

Things came to a tipping point a couple of years ago when he finally tried to kill me and I fought back. Haven't spoken with him or talked since. Family is full of selfish fuckups who couldn't care less about me.

I got an apartment a couple months after being homeless from that debacle, but after a year I got laid off because some asshole at my job lost everybody's applicator paperwork. They had to send me & everyone else home for the season.

I wasn't getting enough from collecting to pay my bills & I burned through my entire savings, $4,000 to be exact, and ran up credit cards for $4,000 worth of debt. It's been a rough ride, but I'm not giving up. Finally paying down my debts, have reliable work again, and planning a trip to Japan for next year. Going back to school to finish my degree in engineering in the Fall. I'll fight to my dying breathe.

4. School and work. Can't go wrong with STEM. Wish me luck Veeky Forums.

Get a comfy house in a rural area in a state without income tax. Travel often. Buy a few nice things. Make a movie. Invest most of it into index funds and bonds and live off of it. Never wageslave again.

Ark.

I'm always filled with existential dread and worry about money. Having money would at least allow me to do things I like to take my mind off of it.

I'll find another way or die trying.

Damn sorry to hear all of that. Sounds terrible but hey, at least you're still here Good luck we're all gonna make it brah

1) The plan is to teach people about Crypto, which will be easy since I already have a success story if I make it. From there hire people to do the work for me and create my brand so I can chill with passive income, but a business to keep me entertained.

2) I have faith in Bitcoin Cash, but also got faith in the Alts, Pumped some money into ANT, FUN, EOS, OMG. Wanna pump some money into SALT, ARK, XAS, XVG, POWR, DOVU, and ETP.

3) Yes and No. I'm still in highschool as you call it, and life is ok. I'm unhappy because I know I can do better

4) if crypto doesn't work, start again. Find something else. I will succeed no matter the cost, I don't have any plans to live a mediocre life

Realistically, I will only 'make it' when there is $100 mil in my bank account and if I manage to own the roof over my head

where do people find out about ICO's

>$100 worth
HAHAHAAHAHAH no.

I want to make enough money to pay off parents mortgage and car loans. Then I want to buy up property for residual income. I'll get there when verge hits 1 mil.

Why $100 mil? You can live the rest of your life easily off of $5 million, or even $1 million if you do it right.

Reminder that only .01-02% of Americans actually become millionaires without inheriting it.

don't tell normies about crypto pls. think of another way

Actually something like 82% of American millionaires are first generation

Boomers had it easy though, our generation is going to have to be more creative

I am puttng about 15k worth in REQ and am going to wait 3 months or so and come back when it goes easy 5x so I can buy myself something nice.

If crypto doesnt work for me i'll just keep going to uni and get an internship and stuff at a big firm and be a financial analyst or some shit

>Actually something like 82% of American millionaires are first generation

Source? And even if that's true, most of those are old people who put 50 years of wageslave money into savings over time, or by buying real estate when it was like $5,000 for 5 acres.

>as if anyone would actually read this
>travel around the country and pick up trades and mechanical skills including how to work on engines, basic construction, farming, electrical, plumbing, welding, fabricating, etc
>buy an old half size school bus
>convert it into awesome custom off road camper
>buy small plot of land to farm on
>build as much of what I need myself
>off grid power, tinyhome stuff built around bus camper etc.
>small home machine shop
>buy and restore old tools and motorcycles
>go camping/climbing/biking/trekking across the country
>farm a fair amount of my own food
>set up very small scale home brewery
>get a gf and some good friends to share it all with
>become do it all everyman pillar of my little community
>be as self sufficient as possible, enjoying hobbies, choring, and plenty of side projects, raising a family with a woman with similar goals and lifestyle

meanwhile back in real life:
23 year old senior in college with chemistry and philosophy double major yet unqualified for most chemistry jobs, limited outdoorsman experience, broke, no direction in life, never really worked with my hands or learned how to build things myself
currently trying to save up enough money to buy a nice bicycle and trek from the east coast of the us to the west without having to worry about running out of money when I'm done.
but after that I have literally no idea what to do, currently the best i've come up with is to try to scrounge up enough money to put a payment down on a place to live and some technical training in whatever part of the west coast I wind up in and start learning a trade/outdoors skills, and see how far I can get in making all this a reality, but it seems like a shot in the dark from where I currently am

I'm on multiple facebook/discord crypto chats, and I browse the Veeky Forums thread. Get leads from there, read whitepaper and check the actual coin.

Only way Crypto will get the recognition is deserves is if the normies adopt it. Mostly plan to sell them the main big names, so the smaller alt-coins will be untouched, those that wanna get into alt-coins will be sent this way and they shall be cleansed of their sinful normie flesh

The Normiest of Normies know about crypto now.
>Got out of the house for the first time in months went to the mall at like noon today to buy some shoes.
>Only one in the store
>The girl at the register asked if I was off work today (because it was Monday)
>Pockets filled with spaghetti and I said "I-I don't work"
>"Oh what do you do then?"
>"I'm an investor"
>"Really? In what?"
>"C-crypto currencies"
>"Wow, that's so funny. I just heard people talking about that. It went up a lot right?"
>And then she proceeded to sell me 2 for 1 waterproofing sprays or some shit and I bought them even if I didn't want them because to beta to say no.

You missed the other part of the story (90% of biz)
>"Wow, that's so funny. I just heard people talking about that. It went up a lot right?"
>No, actually, I lost all my investments into meme coins shilled by pajeets in a taiwanese sewing forum.
>"ooh, that's... nice"

>"Wow, that's so funny. I just heard chad talking about that. It went up a lot right? Chad heard about it from the Joe Rogan podcast"

next time you're in this situation just have sex with her right then and there, it's how you become chadified

Make movies and travel
No idea. Crypto isn't a solution in itself, I haven't got enough money/income to make enough money from crypto to fund even cheap-o movies. So I'm gonna have to get a job and work on my social media following
Fuck no. I got no sex. Old clothes. And can't travel. And NEET life is making me depressed.
Diversify my good friend. Little bit in crypto, little bit in FX, and a lot of bit into revenue generating assets

No worries. Thanks homie.

I've been through a lot of tough shit. I got dealt a shit hand, but I accept that. Gotta work with what you've been given and try your best to leave a positive impact on the world in some way.

Gonna try to make it brah. Wml

>>-What's the plan if you make it?

I want it to hurt less then I try to fall asleep.

>>-What coin/project do you think will take you there?

ETH as the majority of my stake with a number of decent coins with good tech behind it. I work in banking as a software engineer so I have a slightly better understanding of the software and fintech.

God no, I am slowly dying inside. I have a good job and make decent money and live well but have zero friends in the city I'm living in and no experience with women, I mainly just want to make enough so that people I was rejected by regret it, this fantasy is all that drives me in my sad husk of a life.

I'll keep pouring more of my extra money into it, the things I like aren't that expensive relative to my situation. I couldn't spend that much money on booze videogames and gym memberships if I wanted to.

>Veeky Forums goals
Pay back my parents, give 20k to all my siblings
supernet, komodo, verge looks promising
Fuck no, first step of getting ahead is to not be content with what you already have
Apprenticeship

lol. Why are normies so adamant about knowing if you're being a good goy and wage cucking. Before crypto I would always lie and say I was a web designer. Because of the look of disgust if you don't wage cuck or go to school.

I feel weird answering these, almost like if I say it out loud it will never happen.

-What's the plan if you make it?
Travel for around a year cheaply staying in hostels seeing as much as I can. Come back home and open a cozy bookstore somewhere. Doesn't have to succeed financially but I'll do the best I can. Get better at the cello in my free time. Find a qt that likes me for me and settle down traveling when we feel like it.

Link :/

No I'm quite sad actually.

Try to get into some low tier med school and slave the rest of my life away.

>I feel weird answering these, almost like if I say it out loud it will never happen.
Actually it's the opposite. Ideally if you say something out aloud you commit your brain to a kind of self-serving bias, so incrementally at least you'll start making choices, paying attention to things that will lead you closer to that goal.

I'm not talking about the Law of Attraction - it's not the universe doing it - it's "autosuggestion" to co-opt an early hypnosis word. It's the existential equivalent of tieing a string to your finger so you don't forget to achieve your dreams

Okay, actually that's only 20% of it... the 80% is a combination of well thought out strategy (LINK? LINK!?!! Diversifyyyyyyyy maaaaaaaan) and motivated/continuous effort to act upon that strategy.

do postgrad, focus on academic authorship, help my parents
All in on OMG
I am fairly safe and secure but my mental health is pretty fucked
do postgrad, and wagecuck for as long as I have to, to make better opportunities for myself