D E L U D E D

Strap in deluded arkies, because ARK just found its floor.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tAX8hWU)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're mooning HARD in the next 2-3 months. I don't know when, but all signs are looking good right now.

Could someone link me the Ark discord?

Just got back from vacation and want to join

330 poor fag arkie but comfy nevertheless

3K Arklet here, ready for liftoff

>barely missed that sub 30k floor because of pending funds
>was watching it happen on blockfolio when I woke up that morning
Fuck you, coinbase. At least I'm able to start accumulating now.

4k arkbro here
Want to race our lambos when we get to the Moon?

I only have 37 but I got in at 31,000

Don't buy yet, I would wait and see if the price dips lower still

3.5k ark here. And yes I do. If everything works out with all the biz members we might actually end up with the largest lambo club in the world.

Down, but I'm planning on an Alpha 10 GT-R kek

if ark will make me rich i fucking slap the logo all over my lambo

the stochastic on that looks SUPER tasty.

Sup Pajeet

oh yeah my nigguz we goin straight to the moon, u know what im sayin,lambos and atlanta stripclubs my bois

I still have more days of waiting.
I didn't want all my money at once because I thought I might do something retarded. Over the last few days I did four deposits of 1k usd each and I just got the first today.
I'm expecting 1k each I think this wednesday, friday, and one nov 16.

I hope it does dip a bit again.

are you a fellow A(rk)TL bro?

yeah my nigga, but started at 50c so always in the green my nigga

Is Georgia a nice place to live?

I'm from Washington state and like it but am sick of the rain and retarded liberals

same. we stackin paper g

I bought a Ducati with my ETH money, I don't even know wtf I'm gonna buy with my 25k ARK money. I'm so excited bros

calls me a pajeet mfw i live in the most wealthy country in Europe now go figure out which one i mean

Reminder.

yea real OG shit right here cus

all i want is enough ark to cash out a fraction of my holdings to buy a caterham and drive through nordic europe & british isles and maybe pick up an irish w i f e while im there
hold me

How much do you have now?

2k should be enough to make it

You're wrong if you don't live in Luxembourg

Yeah GA is great. Cost of living is low and minimal libtard interaction unless you go down into the city. Even then it's not really too bad, southern hospitality is real.

Funny because I have been eyeing Washington as a potential jump when I am done with school, but after this past year of political douche fuckery IDK anymore.

Tfw been in since 17k

On Gucci, we finna make it

so many GA bros in this /comfy/ thread

we're all gonna make it

We're going to 200k after the fork.

comfiest coin

There is a 0.1 Ark transaction fee, so I should set payout to monthly for maximum greed, right?

Also do I have to use my desktop wallet address to get x3 from the faucet?

I've been using my Bittrex address because I hadn't set up my desktop wallet.

Sorry to shitpost/spam but I'm fucking excited.

I just rolled 9991 on the faucet! Literally my first roll after registering/getting that sweet x3! Ahhh!

TY based biz_classic!

yes you spam bot

Ty and my bad.

I've been considering getting into Ark for a good 1-2 months now and I'm just excited I finally bit the bullet, got the staking set up, etc. And the faucet roll was just the icing on top.

I also was the person to get the roll earlier today. Silly, but that was kind of a rush too.

Oh and I tried to join the Discord but the link on the dashboard (discord.gg/tAX8hWU) is expired.

Got 25k Ark? Why not vote for biz_private?

Congrats dude

is it worth staking if have 40 ARK

I will hop on the train right after the fork.

The man on the right is our ticket to making it, Veeky Forumsnessmen.

you'll miss the insta 20-30% boost because you're not as fast as the bots plus the potential 10% now until the fork

just being honest, you can buy now for 35k sats or you can buy after the fork for 50-60, OR if it's going really bad (for you) you'll buy for 100

If you want to be guaranteed money you shouldn't buy ark until it hits $1.60 otherwise you're probably going to lose money

I'm not at all confident it will drop even below $2 again. It's a big risk to take.

I'm in the process of liquidating old gift cards and selling old game systems for extra cash to throw into Ark. Trying to get to 1.5k. That's my magic number.

what makes you think it will go to $1.60?

>I'm in the process of liquidating old gift cards and selling old game systems for extra cash to throw into Ark.

Me too man. I just sold my camera and am trying to sell off most of my Magic the Gathering cards. Is this what greed feels like?

he's a retard and seems to put pencils into his penis, that's why

you know how I know you're not gonna make it arkies?

look at all the blue and pink IDs in this thread. serious lack of green in here

Exactly there is no reason to believe it will go down that low which is why I wouldn't advise buying into Ark right now unless you are going to invest purely off of speculation and hope that the price goes up.

AHHHHHHHHH

We're safe now

>2-month slide
>all signs are looking good
i can't believe anyone actually comes here for advice

Ikr, buy high sell low

I missed the ARK rocket. Should I invest in RISE, as it's built on ARK codes, or buy a overpriced late seat.
Right now, I have 3K sitting to be spent on crypto, and no way I'm buying something else than ARK or RISE. I'm not here to gamble hard-earned bucks.

Buy Ark, it's going to 200k after the fork.

what makes you say that?

>core Update soon
>mobile wallet soon
>big news soon
>new partnership soon
>new exchange listing soon

Oh yeah thats the moon ticket right here my negus