>30
>guy at gym told me he thought I was 23 or something

No wonder I get autism bux

You should take advantage of that age complexion dude!

>TFW I look like a teen
>I'm actually 20.
>Fucked a lonesome girl of 14 years old
>No one fucken questioned my age.
>Only question I ever got was what high school I attend
>Even then I could give a somewhat correct answer.
>Told her the truth after a while because I knew that young gal wouldn't get me into trouble over it.
>Parents luckily never knew she was dating to begin with so she's use to hiding shit.
>Still together to this day and her body is growing very nicely.
>Feels good man

please tell me more about having sex with underaged girls. come on, we're all anonymous here :-D

>36
>Drop off paperwork at the front desk of a company for a coworker in a meeting.
>Get told by the receptionist that they had no more openings in the high school summer program....

>21
>People assume I'm 25 +

Trust me bro your way is better

I wish I looked like a six year old... *sighs*

>28
>people think my 21 year old brother is the older one
>I'm 4 inches taller than him

Continue

>32
>Got carded last Friday while my date wasnt[spoiler]He's 24[/spoiler]

>27
>get a new job
>a few days ago, coworker thought I was 21

What's 9+10? ...kek

>24
>People think I'm 18
>Perfect for teenage pussy
>15-20 yo come to me, I dont even have to go to them
>My mates think I'm a perf for fucking 16-18 yo (16+ is legal here)
>They're just jelly dyel and skinnyfats, they try with young girls aswell but always fail
>Only downside is that 50% of thr time I go to the shop to get booze or a lottery ticket they ask for my ID.
>Once (2 years ago) they even declined me access to a club because they thought I had a fake ID

Feels good looking young and being the only good looking fella in my friend groups.

This. But I use my powers of youth to attract pedophile women (cougars) but they really like the fact that I look perpetually barely legal. I've been with four, 1 black and three whites.

You are either a manlet or a delusional LARPer.
If you look 18 at 24 you're either short af or have absolutely no masculine features (aka no sex appeal)

Yeah don't let your friends guilt you into banging old hags just because girls think they're creepy

>tfw 22 but look 16 so boys my age don't talk to me
I just want a thick bf, it'll be ok r-right lads?

>15-20 yo come to me

How? Asking for a friend

You're gonna have throw stronger signals if you want to goad the ones afraid of the law

6'1" and I do have a somewhat feminine look but idgaf. Also can't grow a beard for shit.
I wont, they are constantly oggling them and saying shit like "omfg these 16 yo's look so hot these days".
Well when I go out I just talk and joke around with everyone, I maybe spend 1/3rd of the time with my mates. Girls pick up on this and think I'm easy to talk to. Making and locking eye contact with a small smile is also goat.

21 but they think that i'm 18

>20
>everyone thinks I look old as shit

t-thanks height and facial hair

>be 16
>people tell me I look 30
>be 20
>be 25, now

What is this life?

>18
>everyone thinks I'm 14

>early twenties
>still look like 17

>mid twenties
>people still asking for ID

>28
>people still think I'm around 20

I just want a serious relationship with a qt3.14 around my age or in her early-mid twenties and no naive little girls.
I guess looking younger than your age gets nice once you are late thirties but damn....