"Started powerlifting, didn't "turn into a man", and actually gained MORE curves."

what do you make of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6pcaz1/started_powerlifting_didnt_turn_into_a_man_and/?st=j5jxw56r&sh=4685eff2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know "she" was a man in the first place

>that man face
disgusting

>gained more curves

Women don't seem to understand men don't care about curves. They care about a very specific specific set of curves.

Mostly the ones that set the hip-waist ratio, as well as breasts.

This woman has increased her shoulder size, her waist size, decreased her breast size. She looks more manly.

Was she attractive before? No. But if she would have just dieted and used bovine ovary hormonal therapy she would have both decreased the unwanted curves from fat rolls and increased the ones from a feminine figure.

Instead, she became a grotesque monstrosity that is, by the way, unhealthy.

with a feminine penis she would be perfect

>still a complete attention whore

is this a mtf?

kek

I've just found this was actually a reddit post
everyone is saying she looks like a dude
you know you fucked up when even reddit doesnt whiteknight you
raughs.jpeg

she looks like female version of zyz

FUARKK!

Dunno, what you're talking about senpai, the curves in pic b) are good, healthy, feminine curves. Pic a) is fridge-tier.

You are partly right: her increased shoulder size and hips/upper thighs accentuate the curve with her waist. Her waist hasn't increased from a) to b), partially because she's gotten rid of the adipose tissue.

Unless you think genetics don't matter. This woman clearly improved her curves through training. It's doubtful she could attain more accentuated curves without resorting to a corset or other extreme measures.

Queer

With longer hair it wouldn't be quite as bad, even though her face is still on the masculine side of androgynous. I also don't see a titjob helping at all since they would probably end up looking like the typical bad bolted on tits of all female bodybuilders.

holy shit, imagine being this much of a massive faggot lol

She knew when to stop gaining massin her upper body and picked a swimsuit and hairstyle that are flattering for her height and body type. Most lady powerlifter don't do any of those.

Haha omg op's pic is clearly a mtf, you are the fags hahahahahahahha FAGGOTS

>as if fat curves are beneficial to a healthy relationship
Not to mention how good muscle ass feels, t from lifting increases their libido, sensations, and orgasms..

talk for yourself faggot

she competed at IPF worlds, and I'm p. sure they don't let trannies cross compete; probably just the ugly jew nose

Good bait

That's an attractive body. She basically went from skinnyfat boymode to having a muscular body reminiscent of a dancer. I'd love to find someone who puts in effort like that, simply because I know she's physically capable and would be able to keep up with me in whatever I want to do.

>jew nose
When this meme will end?

What the fuck is a jew nose?

Do you realize there arr many pigskin with large nose ?

You must be a germanic, only they are this stupid

Would fuck hard with my 18cm cock

>Little jew detected
The fuck out of here

Stop namefagging and go back to /pol/. You're DYEL, you do fucking push ups for your "workout," and you have never even tried to assimilate into the culture here, a problem endemic to your people. Please leave. Fucking get out.

That singlet is not IPF approved.

She looks decent desu

>Tfw she diddles 4 pl8 at that weight

>he can't identify Jews by their phenotypes

sage
>trans zyz

>Women don't seem to understand men don't care about curves
Speak for yourself queer.

She looks like Scooby on the right

Would fuck both, to be honest. Would destroy her on the left after one session.
Would fuck right all night long until my dick bleeds.

>imagine being this gay

>42265814

>Fit people look attractive

Who woulda thunk

>tfw She deadlifts more than anyone on Veeky Forums

>She
um did you just?

>She looks like Scooby on the right

Same tribe, same nose.

No. Waist size is noticably reduced. Big improvement from fridge mode.

>bovine ovary hormonal therapy

that was her actual title, is she trying to bate people?

Zyzz looks like "that"!

Bump

lol

I would pump fe

i won't be able to see her face when she is smothering my face with her thicc thighs and pussy

she goes to my school, seemed sweet and has a nice ass.

REDDITOR! FILTHY DIRTY REDDITOR!
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6pcaz1/started_powerlifting_didnt_turn_into_a_man_and/?st=j5jxw56r&sh=4685eff2

speaking of

>I am a massive queer

how would you know...?
YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

>jew nose
>meme
thats like calling black people black a "meme"
certain races have identifiable features. not all have them, but a good portion of them do. jews USUALLY have curly hair and relitively hooked noses.
>namefag without a trip
you are retarded

Is this really her ass? If it is then whoever posted it is a godsend and has my thanks.

What school do you go to?

She looks likean MtF but I am ok with this, penis or no penis.

I'd still run my hands through her hair and smooch her on the lips and roll around in bed with her and give post-workout massages

I have never ever ever ever saw a pic gay as this

new pasta?

>more curves

If you already start as a fridge, then gaining muscles will give you more curves indeed.

I only care about face for the most part. Face is literally 80% if not more of a woman's physical beauty.

And tits ofc.

Bump

Yup, it's her.

goddamn she is beautiful, why does she have to have such comically huge tits tho

Yeh, IIRC she was really buttfrustrated about how her husband cheated on her, so she posted that on reddit.

Is getting breast implants the female equivalent of doing roids?

Bump

she is cute

Bump

Yes, and a stomach to ass fat transfer. My wife and I are a perfect example of this process.

Let's ask Miss Swan.

Follow her on IG. Would plow to kingdom come.

Bump

was skinny fat to not so skinny fat. typical girl gains. can now confirm to other females on social media lifting weights as a chick won't get you "buff like a guy" helping her and other female comrades feel more empowered and less dependent on a male-run world. we can use escapes to make us better than what we were, but this doesn't mean we are good at all.

do you suck dicks?

Nigger, what?
She's never going to be incredibly feminine because of her face, so why shouldn't she pursue something that she enjoys/is passionate about? Aesthetics aren't everything to life user.
Yet another reason why you should ditch that no fun allowed nazi fed

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums is full of betas who haven't been lifting long enough

I'd fuck her with a passion. I'd empty my seed into her so we could raise quadruplets that compete in bodybuilding, powerlifting, weightlifting, and strongman respectively. And each son would be the respective powerhouse of his sport. I'd fuck her so hard America would actually win every single gold medal ever right as I orgasm

can anyone shoop this photo and make her nose smaller and upper lip bigger? I think this is the main reason why she looks masculine

she fucking posts all the time with a man face and subpar body

This once again shows that powerfatting is for women.