"315 lb deadlift is for pussies"

>"315 lb deadlift is for pussies"
>t. guy on roids

315 dl is decent if you weight

3pl8 is pretty easy to do in 2-3 years of lifting. I haven't done any actual strength training, but i was pulling 2.5pl8 for 3x5 easy after 2yrs, before I switched to rack pulls.

315lb DL is decent if you're a woman or disabled.
There's no other case.

I've been lifting for 1.5 years and am 170 lbs. I hook grip 3pl8. Does that mean I'm just barely decent?

2-3 years of lifting 315 dl what the fuck? When I first tried deadlift at age 30 I pulled more than 100kg easily. After 2 months of doing dl I did sets with 130 and 135kg so could have easily pulled 3pl8. AFTER 2 MONTHS! (Though I had done squats and chin ups and bench for about 4 months before that and was squatting about 100-110 kg sets. And I'm not even high testosterone. I'm almost beardless, chesthairless 36yo babyface.) You goys probably are on a terrible program and/or you don't eat enough to gain muscle if it takes 1.5-3 years.

315 isn't great but's not for "pussies". It takes a year or two to get there from nothing. I started 90lbs @ 5'5" and I could do 5 reps 315 just shy of 2 years in @ 135lbs

>315 at 140 lbs
D-does this mean I have an okay DL
I've been cutting down from 192, will bulk and hopefully reach 4pl8 in at max a year.

>30
Lmao get out of here grandpa

I stopped deadlifting because I acquired lumbar lordosis and do cleans and squats for lower back only now and try to emphasize my core. What else can I do to resolve my spinal issue?

>the standard of fit

truly depressing

stretch hipflexors??

would recommend barefoot lifting brahs

>tfw 3pl8 diddly as 185lb fatty.
Plan on cutting down to 160.
How hard is it to maintain or even gain strength on a cut?

I'm 5'9 150lbs and I can do 345 1RM
Took me about 7 ish months of lifting starting from 135lbs

i kept my stregnth and even gained some for a long time, then it plummeted. But i gained it back and more within 1.5-2 months

OP here, I recently hit 315 after about 4 months of seriously lifting. Back when I started I weighed 185 with a height of 6'2", now I weigh 200.

This, and sit less. Start playing youre video games standing up or get a standing desk for work.

What lifts do you do barefoot other than deadlifts? Just wondering

There's a 120lb girl at my gym who can do more than that

it took me a month to hit 3pl8 deads and I'm 165 lbs skinny fat manlet