Ever since I started lifting I'm only interested in black girls

ever since I started lifting I'm only interested in black girls
what gives ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDU41D_D_fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You developed good taste

I surely can't be the only one

You're becoming a homosexual. The sexual dichotomy in Africans and Asians is far less than Caucasians. Asians lean feminine, while Africans lean masculine. It's just science.

desu i have noticed that white men who date black women are usually much better socially adjusted than the turbo cucks who date asian women and the cucks in progress who date white ((women))

guys who date latina women are alright until a certain age.

I gave them a chance, I really did. I guess my dick is more racist than I am because dark skinned women universally fail to arouse me.

Good taste senpai

you might be gay

dougei approve this thread

My girlfriend is Black but yanno I have to wank to white girls cos otherwise its cheating, honest.

>It's an "user doesn't actually lift but he wants fap material so he gives an attempt to make a thread on Veeky Forums that seems almost sort of on-topic so people post pics for him so he can get his rocks off" thread

it's like other anons becoming gay
black girls are just less feminine than white ones and you haven't gone full gay yet
you just started liking the male/animalistic physique more

>Looking this deep for an answer
>He wants those black lads to start some master race shit

Well anyway, good luck in the future looking after all those black nigger children.

Your conqueror instincts reawakened.

>no liking black women means you're gay
>liking black women means you're gay

Love the partisan replies, sure is /pol/ in here.

>All that fat
Disgusting

This.
>mfw Turk

They have flawless skin and god tier proportions

this girl

It's not science unless it's peer-reviewed.

WE WUZ KANGS

tfw went to school in the Harlem of the UK, 10% white kids in my year, have always lusted after the melaninated beings

Black man who's attracted to all races (except pajeets) here

What's the meaning of this senpai???

stop posting black women. its degenerate behavior.

blacks have disgusting pube like hair by default. disgusting shit. imagine having pubes on your head. that's why pretty much all black women have weaves

been to africa on vacation and kids and adults kept touching my hair saying how soft it is

* invites you upstairs to make chocolate babies *
how do you respond ?

Yeah but your shit opinion and taste is invalid. Leave

calm down sperg

Explain why whities asked to touch my afro 7 years ago and then noting how soft it is.

Really makes you think man

3>2>4>1

Prove me wrong homoboy

Niggers are objectively unattractive. You're only attracted to the ones with distinctly white features. The ghetto apes and sub Saharans wouldn't be attractive to you and I can guarantee that.

I draw my desert eagle meme gun from its holster and recreate the shitty Jeanne meme because she's trespassing on my property

Honestly black women are so ugly that not even black men want them, and black men are so violent and stupid that the government has to pay corporations to hire them.

Explain this then

White women are as dumb as niggers are ugly. What's to explain? I hope you're not suggesting that she's any more attractive in the first place.

they look mixed

Whew, angry incel detected

Face height frame boyo

She was molested as a child, or abused as a child. Its the only reason besides desperation that white women avoid members of their own race. Ooga boogas who lack empathy or social intelligence don't understand this, the solution in their mind for why is, "mo fim dem bigs dix haha nigga", which is unintelligible babbling, bordering on human communication, which can be taken loosely to mean, "me penis big!".

>not liking niggers makes someone incel

Wew lad.

>they look mixed
they are

Bro she has amazing eyes. The combination of those eyes and skin tone is perfect

same reason as youtube.com/watch?v=mDU41D_D_fc

mental illness

he's one of the whitest looking black dudes iv'e seen
if you walked around in a black majority country for an hour you would most likely think the people of mixed race are more attractive

perfect girl

no white kid would touch a nigger in fear of catching some new shit

stop lying

/pol/ is leaking again

>partisan
Except I've never been on /pol/ and I don't give two fucks even if I did. I'm not American. I'm a Irish man in a population of mostly white people. Black niggers are rare here with a population less than 1%. So why the fuck are you implying you know me nigger.

Honestly no white roastie can ever have a body like that. 10/10 would fuck the fuck outta her sweet pussy.

blasian

Not so much that as being fixated on what someone else likes to the point that you go into threads about stuff you don't like to tell others they are wrong for liking it. That is pretty cut and dry desu

>I'm a Irish man
Honorary negro.

faggot

Ooga booga go back to africa you fucking dumb nigger

Lol I really hope whites aren't this pathetic in real life as they are on this site. This is hilarious and sad.

why do black people always pull the R word? you guys call yourselves the N word in almost every time you open your mouth. what's different if a white guy says it?

4>2>3>1

>he did it so I should be able to do it too! Abloo bloo!

You have the logical reasoning of a child.

Who could of thought on an Anonymous website people would show their true views.

If TnA can't bring us together, I don't know what can

>summer posters

>If TnA can't bring us together, I don't know what can
traps

I can respect your opinion, 4 just doesn't have the tits though and 3 has that bitch face and chokers which makes me think she would be a fantastic fuck. 4 has the dick sucking lips though. 1 just needs to find less attractive friends

you just know they're fucking each other

>call eachother niggers
>surprised when other people want to join in
You know, sometimes I think there's some merit to the whole "black have lower average IQ" thing.
If you don't other races to feel compelled to call you niggers stop calling eachother niggers, humans are social animals bruv.

>tfw your standards for brown brappies is lower because you can't see the difference between ugly and pretty black braps

Is this common?

>want to date qt black gf
>concerned about accidental racist remarks
Sometimes I make jokes about black American culture (e.g. "Dis nigga lmao, senpai") with friends. I'm too scared to enter a relationship with a black chick just in case I make a fuck up like that. In my experience black people are more sensitive to racist remarks than other skin colours.

what age

Blacks don't call each other "niggers". They say "nigga", which has a completely different connotation. Can you act like your IQ isn't the same as my thermostat please? (I know that's probably hard for you to do)

Why is Veeky Forums so easy to bait?

well, if they are this hot i dont blame you.!?

4>2>1>3

Surprisingly accurate. When a white American says "nigger" it always comes out as "nig-guhr" while when black Americans say it it's "nig-gah". The former sounds harsh while the latter sounds friendly.

because most people here are still somewhat normal and not complete shut ins like people from other boards

>Blacks don't call each other "niggers".
pic related
Even if they only called eachother niggas, they still get their knickers in a knot whenever other races call them niggas, so my point still stands you dumb fucking retard.

Not that guy but in the end they're still just fucking words. You can't do anything to stop people from using it.

Nig's gunna nig

You're Jewish and a member of the JIDF, Shareblue, or some other shitposting shill group?

Don't miscegenate guys. Mulattos perform exactly in between black and white IQ range and are butt ugly. Its very dysgenic.

Isn't that yahoo comments?

black girls have better shape than white/asian girls and when you start lifting you notice other people who go the gym. thats p/much all there is too it, black girls are THICCCCCCCCC

> are butt ugly

you have shit taste