This guy slaps your girls ass and tells you to get ready to die

>This guy slaps your girls ass and tells you to get ready to die
youtu.be/gDHS_SoJak4

What do you do?

>knee him in the balls to get him on the ground
>keep punching his head until im just pushing wet chunks of bone into the ground
>eat a little and drive away

Don't forget to fart your condom after your sex session tobby

>the literal city of bongland

I'm usually the nicest person ever and always try to settle differences in a good manner but if anyone touched me like that, they would instantly get their faces punched in

the guy could have easily given him a proper punch to the throat and apprehended him till the police arrived. what the fuck? the guy was literally telling them to get ready to die

Shoot him in the fucking face with a desert eagle. He reels back, but I intentionally miss a vital spot and just blow his jaw off. He falls, I kick him in the chest and stab him five times, fifth stab I keep the knife in. I kick his ribs in with steel toe boots and stomp his forehead in. Then I take a bone saw and cut off his right leg. I make one long incision on his other leg, and pin the wound open with rusty fucking nails, then I pour chlorine in the wound. I shove a tiny, thin piece of glass up his dick hole and then shatter it, I take a hammer and viciously beat his stomach with it, hitting so hard it busts a hole in it, getting blood everywhere. I get in my truck and run him over 100 times, then I put the two front wheels parked on his limp corpse and do a burn out directly on the body. After a full day of this, I put it in reverse so that I can get it off the corpse. I whip my dick out, and I piss on it, then I take a shit on it. I rip off his tounge and shove it in his exposed chest cavity, pour kerosene on it and then light it on fire. I perform a riverdance on the corpse to put the fire out [I'm wearing fire proof gear] then I take a knife and stab him over and over and over. Finally, I take a selfie with his corpse in the background, then jack off to his mutilated body. Fuck that guy.

That guy is so alpha holy shit. I probably would have just kept my hands on top of the car and waited for the police to arrest me for my terrible driving. I would be too scared/ beta to fight back or say anything

Laugh uncontrollably. Desperately try to keep sides together while police arrive. Do my best not to antagonize him further.

>Tfw living a Monty Python sketch

>t. out of shape nerd who never punched anyone

>you old slut
>you wankers
>got you now haven't we
>I WANT YOU TO DIE RIGHT NOW
>GET BACK IN THE CAR BEFORE YOU DIE
>GET READY TO DIE

He'll get away with it because he's a white upper class posh git who works for the BBC.

*push him*
Back the fuck off??!!?

>"You get a citizen's arrest!"
>"You get a citizen's arrest!"
>"You all get a citizen's arrest!"

T. The guy who's never been in a physical altercation in his life and fantasizes about getting punched in the face.

As soon as he put his hands on me in ANY way after the threats he made i would have beaten until i felt like he had enough or get bored, i would also beat to a lesser extent anybody that tried to interfere that wasnt an officer.

>HANDS ON THE CAR
>GET READY TO DIE

never, go full retard.

>t. a nigger who thinks fighting is cool and having abs while hunching over and coughing = fit

I've been in a few situations with crazy people threatening to bounce my head off the concrete/meet me outside so they can kill me/cut off my head and shit down my neck. If someone makes a ridiculous threat like killing me or defeating down my now severed neck I just calmly tell them they're not going to do that. Usually makes them angrier but they don't do shit. If someone wants to meet me outside I just tell them to hit me right there. They don't and if they did it just means an easy lawsuit to get some cash for that aggravated assault and battery. If it was some old faggot like in op I think saying cheesy 80s movie lines would be fun

>get ready to die
>ever noticed how you come across somebody once in a while that you shouldn't have fucked with? - that's me

>YOUR UNDER CITIZENS ARREST
>GET READY TO DIE
lmao england is an embarrassment

*youre
my bed

Eww, that woman skipped leg day.

>Never speak to me or my husband's son again

Honestly?

>lift my hands up open palms telling him to calm down over and over while looking down and creating distance
>if he gets closer throw a low kick as hard as I can tell him to back the fuck off as aggressively as I can
>If he still gets closer, start of with a good one two to gauge reactions and then proceed to fight him, avoiding the ground because fighting on the ground when the surface is hard really fucks up your knees and most likely end up kicking his ass

I say most likely because I always believe in a punchers chance and never to underestimate your opponent

>let the flabby old retard punch you in the face because he isn't gonna be able to do any actual damage
>take it to court
>?????
>profit when you settle out of the dispute for a massive sum of money

This

that's not how justice works in england you retard

I'd teach that limey a lesson.

>COLL A DOG TARR
fucking brits

Fuck that. Don't know what i would've done, but i wouldn't stand there like a good little cuck. Then again guy was probably banking on getting punched so he could sue.

He looks like an evil uncle sam.
"I want you to be under citizens arrest"

Probably would've stayed calm and put up with his shit until he grabbed my hands and put them on top of the car. Then I'd lose my shit

yeah, lose it right into the back of your trousers, pussy.

That's our boy hemmingway

All of the men in Europe with any balls at all emigrated to America, Australia, South Africa, etc. The only ones left are low-testosterone soyboys. This is why the cucks just stands there and takes it while his wife watches. It's also why there's so little real opposition to the rapefugees.

Sounds like you need to GET READY TO DIE

bongland is my city

Rates of cuckoldry are actually statistically higher in the USA...

If you were in this situation and you didn't lamp the cunt after he threatens your 11 year old son then you're a faggot

kek'd

one of you memebois get on it

kek, americucks BTFO.

he was under arrest