Is the Christian god inherently libertarian or authoritarian?

Is the Christian god inherently libertarian or authoritarian?

Both and neither

Everyone has a choice

god of the old testament - totalitarian and sadistic
god of the new testament - a soyboy with a bit of a bdsm kink

Libertarian. He literally gives unlimited free will. Sure he gives some private benefits if you push his agenda but that's as far as it goes.

Authoritarian in that there will be consequence for violating God's law, but forgiving in that if you repent and live your life as best as God commanded he will forgive you of your sins.

That is if you're Christian. I'm sure deists and other theists have different ideas

middle

>this is wat u should do but ur free to chose wat u want. and if u make a mistake ill forgive you

Authoritarian of course you retard.

He's whatever helps me win my arguements

the christian god transcends politics and anyone who says either option should rethink themselves

Depends on the interpretation you want to go with. That's how fictional characters work.

You are free to live your life how you want for the better or worse but when you die he goes full authoritarian.

>everything is political!

Whatever fits the minds of the speaker.

Definitely libertarian. He supports free markets and free trade.

Who's this girl and how much would it cost me to be able to ejaculate inside her pink asshole?

Not sure, all I know is I want to breed that redhead and make half Irish half qt 3.1415 babies

>God never once instructed people how to live

Same tho, Irish girls have a really good energy about them too. Inoccent, kind hearted and loves to cuddle up with some tatoe chips and snuggle with you all afternoon and night. Plus red heads are hot af.

>Not wanting to cum deep into her womb and impregnate the shit out of her
What a pleb.

Because then you won't be worshipping the Christian God, now will you?
>inb4 Jews and Muslims
Jews rejected Jesus as the son of God and Muslims believe in the words of Satan, who was disguised Gabriel

>implying free will exists

sauce op

How is he not authoritarian? He literally tells you to have no gods besides him.

Look at this Biblet and laugh!

/thread

monotheism is the most absolutist, authoritarian thing ever invented and is always and only spread by force or the threat of force

yaldabaoth authoritarian, good god libertarian

Imagine having such a one dimensional understanding of Christianity (or any spiritual approach to religion) that you'd apply your burger meme political spectrum on God as well

>WATER. IS. WET.

>stop telling me what to think!

This is a God that removed the Pharaohs free will in exodus just to show how powerful he is.
An authoritarian's wet dream to be able to influence people that much

And muslims believes that Christianity was corrupted by Roman paganism, which is a far better arguement than muh satan disguised muh ebil muslims who have the same creation story, and same overall concepts, and Islam I believe think jews /were/ god's chosen people but went astray and now god curses them, though I'm not sure.

>I am the only true God all those other Gods are fake
>UMMMM, RUDE?

This

m-mommy

>And muslims believes that Christianity was corrupted by Roman paganism
When their own religion is clearly a mix of Near Eastern Monotheism and Arab paganism? lel

>libertarian
Muh Free will

>authoritarian
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife

Where in scripture does he say all the other gods are fake?

Would Christian god prefer tits or ass?

>ib4 underage boipucci

There is kinda the whole "believe in me or go to hell" thing in favor of authoritarian

>Irish girls have a really good energy about them too. Innocent, kind hearted
>Innocent

You've clearly never set foot on the isle. Most are slags who are nothing but a headache.

He thinks whatever you think. (You're him)

>implying it doesn't

FBBP