How did this scrawny ass brainlet white piece of shit get a hot indian babe to cook keto food for him?

How did this scrawny ass brainlet white piece of shit get a hot indian babe to cook keto food for him?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kXXt4pOmf8

kill yourself
just do it
im not kidding

she's as ugly as him
sage

Pajeet pls

>hot
She is average just like him

>tfw no pooinloo gf

she ain't hot

she ain't ugly

he ain't average

>keto diet
>dyel
huh really makes you think

>racemixing
Daily reminder that white women are least likely to race mix and if despite that fact you still can't get white gf and have to go for non white women then you shouldn't reproduce

that girl is just average or slightly above average.
check your standards.

Probably wasn't afraid to fucking ask her out.

What if I have dated all races in the past including white but happen to like a girl of a particular ethnicity due to mutual interests that are unrelated to racial politics?

She isn't hot what you on about? Nothing to see here.

based blind bros

don't reproduce unless you want to spawn an abomnation that will have identity issues

>he ain't average
he he has a decent jaw and nice cute mouth, I'll give you that but look at his jewnose and 4Head. he ain't ugly but he isn't above average either

>he ain't ugly

kek

He is average

Just because he isnt hot doesnt mean he is ugly

>abomnation
Hahhajahajaja

Oh germanic

How the world end up like this?

What happened?

Why romans didn't exterminated germanics?

Why carthage fell?

Why Iranians fell?

Why?

Germanics savage end up being on top thanks to roman/Greek knowledge

I live in a pretty liberal area though.

People break up based on interests (board game nerds, sports fans, alcoholics, brogrammers, lawyers, martial arts enthusiasts, car enthusiasts, those motherfuckers who never shut the fuck up about rock climbing, etc.) rather than ethnicity.

Im from Norway you non white piece of filth

>tfw no gf

damn shes actually pretty hot in a few shots, with makeup and dressup shes easily an 8/10

how do you even find videos like this what is this shit blogposting in video form?

They look like a nice couple, if you weren't such a loser faggot that avoids gaming on girls you wouldnt be jealous.

This sad attempt at baiting is so utterly pitiful that I feel like you deserve a handout (you). Treasure it

I'm in love

where do I get a pajeet (female) like that?

>Daily reminder that white women are least likely to race mix
* indian women

>a hot indian babe
Honestly speaking she's average. I see women like that everyday.

>hot indian babe
A-are you on nofap user?

he's over 6'

Dumbest thread ever. She is not hot, she is hideous as fuck, and that man is not White, he is clearly a Jew.

Dominican is truly the resident butthurt street shitter of Veeky Forums. In every single thread, raging in jealousy at Aryans.

>Im from Norway you non white piece of filth