How do I fix this shit?

How do I fix this shit?

Lats

Work your obliques more.

Fix what

Cardio. Run a mile a day for two weeks

Obliques is the answer, they look untrained but don't fret op, get on a good diet for a month and work them hard, should look better

delts bro, shoulder press everyday
also back, lats is super important
maybe go on a cut too

Just a mile?

Should be enough

Seems like you have done SL
You need more direct arm and shoulder work
Do more curls, tricep pushdowns, lateral raises and pull ups

>americans consider 1 (one) mile to be adequate cardio

Your abs are overdeveloped and your shoulders/arms are under developed

>stop doing abs
>work your bis tris shoulders with isolations and lots of volume

Fixt

>your abs are overdeveloped
>tfw I don't do abs

What's good is atleast you can hide it with a shirt on. Just work on your delts/arms and back. All of them builds pretty fast if you stay commited aswell.

K well maybe youre just bloated then, cause your core is too thick compared to arms which is throwin off your proportions

I have. I'm currently on 1/2/3/4 pl8. Have tried to add isolation, but I don't seem to stick around with it.

My brother who does bro split don't seem to add any size to his arms, so it might be genetics.

I'm considering adding dumbbells press to 5/3/1, because it's the only hypertrophy exercises I seem to stick with.

>tfw I fell for the starting strength meme
But seriously thought, I might just be skinny fat.

What's actually wrong here? Your stomach looking bloated?

Just go on a diet

Utterly underrated

Squats and deadlift

How can I make my chest grow? I started doing more hypertrophy and I'm seeing some volume gains in my upper chest, and after losing some weight my bitch tits are flattening out, but my arms are huge compared to my pectitties.

Your disproportional top? Get your arms bigger, because right now your core is massive and your arms are getting overshadowed by them.

Honestly I don't think you'd look bad at all with a bit of a cut. Don't need a YUGE chest. I don't like that look myself, I guess.

I guess I'll keep cutting, from left to right is a 25lb difference (205lbs vs 180) and two pant sizes