1 year mark

How far have people gotten in 1 year?

Started off July 25th last year, 4 or 5 months went to shit due to excessive drinking but finally got back on track in March this year.

Lost about 10% BF (?) and maintained 90kg weight (200 lbs), lifts steadily progressing.

Post for Vascubrah - thanks for guidance a year ago (pic below)

Thread from last year

I started October last year, was a fatty. Now I'm looking pretty normal. I wear shorts and t-shirts, which I never used to do. Hell sometimes, I wear a sleeveless shirt on the weekend if I'm working outside or running a quick errand.

Stop drinking and fix your diet - you can do better than that

You look revolting.

your butt became pretty plump and perkier ;)

I look exactly like you from a year ago, a bit worse probably.

Thank you for posting. Need to get my shit together.

give it a rest Boogie

please cut man

Awesome progress user! Could've been much better, but still good that you got back on track

I like this thread already

Planning on clean bulking to 215 and then starting to cut

But what are your stats? Did you even lift?

the purpose of clean bulking is gaining muscle while remaining somewhat shredded, but you're already fat so start cutting now and clean bulk through winter

Not quite 1yr, but this is my progress as a skelly.

Currently 0.75 / 1.25 / 2 / 3

cant deadlift anymore since gym is at work and was making too much noise

Reset halfway through the year since I realized my form was shit and it helped a lot to prevent any fuck ups

makes sense - I was planning on bulking till I hit 1 / 2 / 3 / x but I guess I can just bulk from Sept to January

Looks like you just got a bit fatter

I think i bulked too hard at the beginning, but its going alright now, I'll keep going and at the end of the year I'll decide if i should keep bulking or if it's time to cut.

Also the shitty pics don't really show, but i can see a good difference in some areas, like shoulders and a bit of chest. It's unfortunately that i don't have any before pics of my legs ( they are still shit, but grew a lot especially in the first 5 months of lifting).

only 73kg and a body like that means you're definitely below 5'8"

what program are you on? strength or hypertrophy?

174cm (5'8)
No program in particular, but i do a hypertrophy routine with decent volume.

I'M GOING TO MURDER THE NEXT PERSON THAT PUTS PROGRESS PICS IN THE REVERSE ORDER

>bulking at that size

t. boogie

Grats on the baby

Good job OP keep up the work :)

You can hit 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 by next year, keep going and stop getting shitfaced