Will LINK ever recover??

Has Obese Sergey even hired anybody else yet?? Is LINK the worst investment in crypto history?

It’s the worst investment of the present but best investment of the future.

That’s a bingo!

It's a great investment and it will recover, but it will probably be outperformed by other coins until next year. The FUD has done its damage and the coin now has a stigma.
Dump your LINK and ride blocknet to the moon.

Yup I was actually thinking of dumping my bags at a loss to make my money back elsewhere. LINK could be stuck in the gutter for a year. Fat Sergey might not even make it into 2018 at this rate.

Blocknet is gonna triple in the next 2 weeks, hold your bags tight!

It annoys me that the first time I was so confident in a altcoin hold that it actually collapsed this badly.

The whole time I held OMG, ETH, NEO ect.. basically any alt I was paranoid, constantly checking blockfolio in case I need to dump my coins.

But with link it was so different.. I felt so comfy with link, I went days without checking blockfolio it took my 5 btc to 16 fucking btc at its peak and then it started dropping but I held as I felt so confident in this coin and expected a healthy correction after sibos hype, but then it dropped more.. and dropped again... and again.. and then went up a tiny bit... and dropped a fucking shit ton until we arrived where we are now.

I mean I got all my LINK at ICO and just a tiny bit above ICO on etherdelta so technically not actually down any btc, but fuck me... I'm basically back where i started because I actually had faith in what I was investing in for once.

bancor is still worse, but link is looking like bancor 2.0. Except slavs have stolen your money this time instead of jews.

Hired a chef

Are you literally me? I went from 4 to 16 to 4 BTC in a matter of weeks.
I'm an idiot for not selling at least a bit and rebuying at a lower price. I'll continue to hold but I could've stacked on so much more LINK during this dump.

Bancor never mooned like this, it was a failure from the start because of the unlimited ICO cap.
LINK got raped by the idiot team doing jack shit and this nigger fork, there's no way it will recover after fork above 3.5k sats.
Fuck this gay team.

The market is retarded like that.
Knowing how it works and why it will become valuable doesn't make the rest of the market interested in it.
People with a high enough IQ to see why LINK will be huge are just a fraction of the alt market, which is just a fraction of the crypto market which is dominated by normies who think BTC is gonna replace fiat one day.

And the FUD and binance whale manipulation aren't helping anything.

short answer: no

long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The team can't do anything right now.
They can't approach exchanges because they would risk their token being classified as a security.
They can't disclose new partnerships (or clarify the nature of existing ones) because of NDAs.
Their hands are tied basically.

So LINK is more a long term investment?

Why don't people just view it that way instead of bitching about the short term?

I’m only buying SUB FUN SNGLS ZEN and ZCOIN and OMG for Monte Carlo Bitcoin Convention 2020

Coz Veeky Forums is all about the ride

Its a dead cat that already bounced its now a rotting corpse slowly but surely slipping out of the top 100

no one outside of Veeky Forums cares about LINK

Linkies need to off themselves already to help the gene pool. Less retards is always better.

Because if you're not consistently gaining sats you're failing at alt trading.

nice just bought 100k

>The team can't do anything right now.
Yes they can do basic things like be active on twitter, post developer updates, maybe update the website since it looks like they're still having the ICO.

>They can't approach exchanges because they would risk their token being classified as a security.
Can you stop with this bullshit? This is 100% not true.

>They can't disclose new partnerships (or clarify the nature of existing ones) because of NDAs.
Nobody knows if they have NDAs.

>Their hands are tied basically.
They're not, they just chose not to do anything except some random presentations where Sergey can't even mention Chainlink but instead uses the word "oracle" as a replacement.

Can someone explain why there is a risk that Link could be classified as a security and what the consequence is if it is classified a security?

bump
someone answer this pls

No, that's retarded.
It's a utility token meaning it has a use and as such is not a security.
If this was the case, than you wouldn't see any Ethereum tokens on any of the exchanges because muh security.
How come other projects have applied to bigger exchanges like Bittrex without any fear of this crap?

>people with a high IQ
>didn't come to the realisation that a shitcoin is only worth as much as the market is willing to pay for it

KEK

They're being a little paranoid, but I can't blame them.
They're already on thin ice legally for doing an ICO for a token for a non-working product and using checkbox kyc. It's obvious that many people bought in as an investment and not to access a product (it doesn't exist yet). They probably couldn't argue against a securities law violation in court in the unlikely event it got to that point.
Actively seeking out exchanges so people who bought the token can buy and sell could have consequences down the line.

>They're already on thin ice legally for doing an ICO for a token for a non-working product and using checkbox kyc. It's obvious that many people bought in as an investment and not to access a product (it doesn't exist yet). They probably couldn't argue against a securities law violation in court in the unlikely event it got to that point.
Actively seeking out exchanges so people who bought the token can buy and sell could have consequences down the line.

This is legally correct.

what are the consequences of being labelled a security?

The consequence is that smartcontract.com violated United States securities regulations by running an unapproved ICO and selling to U.S. citizens who aren't accredited investors.

oh boo hoo. so did ETH, but i don't hear anyone whining about that lately

That was before the SEC announced ICO regulations.
I'm not whining. Just trying to explain a likely reason as to why the team isn't shilling the coin to exchanges... or shilling the coin in general... or even letting the outside world know that it exists.

>That was before the SEC announced ICO regulations.
irrelevant

Just like your comparison to the ETH ico then.

it can't recover until the curse is removed. retards cursed LINK by bringing bad meme karma onto it. they tried to force meme magic by spamming reddit-tier memes everywhere, but that's not how meme magic works. repent and LINK will go back up

It will stay pretty stagnant until the team starts talking, which may not happen until the network is online and the token can be used to pay for API access. We know that won't happen until next year.
There will also be no bittrex, no polo, definitely no gdax. They're too scared to approach exchanges. Meme magic won't change the situation. Your money is better off elsewhere.

2deep4u

Sad but true.

LINK has failed us.

Underrated post here. I'm still all in, because I'd kill myself for every LINK lost by 2019.

>to be fair you really have to have a high IQ to understand LINK

This past month has proven that.

>no one outside of Veeky Forums cares about LINK
This appears to be largely true, but why is this? Who first shilled LINK on Veeky Forums and why has this board taken to it so much? At what price was ETH first shilled on here?

just bought 100 LINK. all in!