Has anyone gotten any weird stares from doing direct neck training at the gym?

Has anyone gotten any weird stares from doing direct neck training at the gym?

Do neck training at home if it bothers you so much.

no

These pictures trigger me so fucking hard

Shop a skinny guy with a thicker neck, don't shop a lifter with a skinny neck. That's fucking retarded.

Keep doing them. You'll be grateful once you achieve the thick neck aesthetic.

yes but I didnt give a fuck because that person is going to have a perma pencil neck while im gonna get a thicc jacked neck

I practice my head bobs in the locker room where nobody can see me.

i've been training my neck at a local glory hole. from the sounds of it i'm doing pretty good

>dedicated neck exercises
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

Wrestlers, football players, and weightlifters do direct neck training. why shouldnt we. Besides if you have a pencil neck and a buff body, it looks so fucking wrong.

>weightlifters
speak for yourself.

wot

I lift weights but I don't do neck training. You can't make a hyperbolic declaration that an entire group of people do something when that's clearly not the case. Ergo, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRAINLET.

>be manlet
>dress shirts are already so tight in the collar they strangle me

Should I even bother making my neck thiccer? What will I wear? Custom shirts?

why do you wear shirts? job related? then yes, get custom made ones you manlet fuck, otherwise just stop wearing shirts

ur neck prolly look like dis dude

reminder neck is everything

dis dude look like a degenerate drug addict with his pencil neck and his huge head

i just do crunches on the decline bench with a 10kg plate resting on my chin and sneak in the neck work

nobody can know

"weird stares"

wow Im shaking, aw mummy look at the weird stares hahahahahahah
bahahahahaha

are u a chick?

Let them stare all they want.

Take a dick it will last longer.

I was about to send you an image to show you are wrong but you are clinically retarded so I won't show you shit

You won't get that even if you tried

you are the same as guys not wanting to lift because they don't want to look like Ronnie Coleman. You are this stupid

Weightlifters always refers to Oly lifters you know. Just because you go to the gym doesn't make you a weightlifter.

yes, but I don't care what normies think, they've never cared about my opinions

A lot of lifters have skinny necks due to lack of attention to training them. A thick neck on a skinny guy would just be disproportionate. These images aren't posted to illustrate neck training > all aesthetics training. They are just to show the importance of neck training. Rest easy now knowing that they are reasonable.

Theres a neck harness for the cable machine in my gym, I'm too scared to touch it, keep in mind I'm the ONLY person in my gym to squat, ohp, or deadlift. Maybe when it's empty one day.

the problem with these pictures is that they change the guy's jawline when they slim their neck

I'm not autistic enough to do it at the gym. I do it at home. Well worth the investment.

>I'm not autistic enough to do it at the gym. I do it at home.

headbobber

nice

The pic in the OP is a bad one. There are plenty of pics where the jawline is untouched.

If you're not doing Olympic lifts you're not a weightlifter dipshit.