So, it's been decided. Once he makes it he will officially be the new king of Veeky Forums

So, it's been decided. Once he makes it he will officially be the new king of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_8Pg33-1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please use "boogie" in the OP, evading filters is haram

a king needs a queen

Last night was truly great

>not a BK crown

what happened last night?

yes

What happened?

He actually posted here.

That's what he does. No matter how big or small a YouTube channel/forum is he will make comments defending himself. I've seen him do this for years now.

Thread No?

He is legit fucking insane.

Boogie confirmed he was using a trip via Twitter and posted here. In the process he called an user a "faggot" and people began sending the screen caps to his sponsors and SJWs.

Found it

I assume he deleted the tweet?

Seriously why do you people still post this?

Everyone knows he's been on Veeky Forums since the early days

If he goes from what he is now to a Veeky Forums greek god I'll shit myself and mail my soiled underwear to him.

because its funny?
also wonder how many times his shit is gonna get "delayed" kek

>Funny

Oh I forgot most people on here are autistic.

Getting delayed is normal. Just watch the video he made you autist

fuck off boogie

>I'm too ignorant and autistic to hear something I might not want to hear hurrrrrr

Its embarrassing now, user.

fuck off boogie stop shilling yourself here

Boogie if you're reading this please stop tripping in /fat/

You mean he finally tripfagged. He probably posts all the time.

i mean start fugg

Boogie will never make it

You will never make it fag

Boogie the Hutt you forgot your trip.

>Getting cucked by a bull is autistic

Can't disagree with you there. Describes Boogie to a T.

It’s funny because I work at YouTube and have done for nearly two years now (nobody will believe me but I do). At a relatively low level, will post part of key card if requested.

I have been actively deliberately making sure Boogie’s videos don’t show up in the algorithms.

Everyone I work with doesn’t bat an eye because we are constantly told to push more ‘brand friendly’ content, which Boogie isn’t anyway.

Boogie actually mentioned a while ago that his videos don’t do well in the algorithms and it made me chuckle. He had no idea why.

Is there any logical reason for me to be doing this? Nope, but Boogie just rubs me the wrong way.

Have you seen his twitch streams? THAT’S the real Boogie. An autistic retard begging for money. Everything he does on YouTube is a persona.

Key card would be interesting for work purposes.

No. I yield to no subhuman filth. Boogie has always proved himself to be subhuman. I will begin almost respecting him when he loses about a human and a half's worth of worthless mass and he has the balls to get in a ring with me

>I yield to no subhuman filth
> and he has the balls to get in a ring with me

Will he then taste your blade? You sound like a queer.

Gay you mong

Boogie pls go

Take your autism to /mlp/ where u belong m8

key card and time stamp or fake.

If there is a chance this is true, you are an even sadder person than him. Also, proof or gtfo.

Nice try boogie.

But seriously, anything you can give me of the card helps.
Don't need/want anything identifying.

I'm a pen tester, part of a side job I do for a friend who's in security research, pay isn't great in the little leagues, but it's loads of fun and you can make a couple hundred for a day's work.

With smaller companies, having a Google badge is like a fucking AAA pass to a concert.

did anyone screencap it? i left in a hurry and want to see how it ended

Nice try, trollcrank.

First for boogie making it

Tzeench wills it

Did you have a good birthday, Boog?

>tfw you realize you actively made boogie an autistic depressed retard with your shitposting

s-sorry boogie

fuck off fatty

Maybe he already was one and decided to come home

Bruh, why even trip?
Hell, why even visit a Veeky Forumsnews board - you need some fucking nutrition motivation, not to dive into a fucking bloodbath of negative feedback.

I genuinely hope you make it, but shit man, you need to really take control of your impulses.
There's nothing here for you yet, all that's going to happen here is someone is going to say something to give your subconscious passenger an excuse to take over and fuck you up again.

Sorry, but there can only be one king, and it's reviewbrah

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM

people falling for this bait

Is he going to eat that dog for his next review?

funny thing is his wife is leaving him.

His "response" reddit post is pretty pathetic - filled with the same emotional juvenile-ism and narcissism that all fat people hold

ily boogie, keep doing what you're doing .Hope the surgery works and you live a healthy life after this big change. Take care my fatman

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Unless he used a known trip or some autistic Veeky Forumsizen wasted a few hundred dollars powering an ASIC bank - that should be the real Boogie.

>he called an user a "faggot" and people began sending the screen caps to his sponsors and SJWs

Wow, I know we had a beta male problem but that's just hilarious. We're literally tumblr tier now.

Boogie2988 aka Poopie2988 is the most disgusting human being ever
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn't care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn't have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn't empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, giant shitstain near his belly,shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away, leaving a trail of shit behind him
>his wife had to clean him up in the con-bathroom while he was cursing the doctor who installed the colostomy bag
>but he's serious about changing this time guys

Kek, finally that souless faggot will get his just desserts.

Look ma, I posted it again!

Admit it, you threw the test so your wife wouldn't leave you and you could chug Mt. Dew without guilt.

Fuck off boogie. And put your trip back up you fat shit.

he was trying so hard to blend in.

Have you ever read books about sociopaths or did you just accept your behavior along the way? Do you have any inner turmoil or just get detached while planting another sob story?

Also what's the plan until you announce your courageous switch to "natural" way of weightloss? You already planted doubts with your latest sob video, can you share some preliminary drawings?

Could you weigh in on DSP's antics and what he does wrong compared to you? I know it's a difference between someone not being able to use asperger's syndrome to his benefit, I'm just wondering how much insight do you have on your modus operandi, or do you just go numb while paraphrasing your drama from an angle that is not even new.

Do you constantly think about which aspect of your daily life can be monetized as the day draws to a close or are you able to detach yourself from it, other than when you're munching on grease?

For pic related the tide turned during Witcher 2 playthrough. Do you feel the tide has been turning for you these past few months? What angle are you working on to lenghten the Saga of Struggle?

Any answer is welcome. Big fan.

Holy shit you might be clinically insane

n-uh huh

Everything comes with a little guilt, be it bad or good.

But I'll endure it all: the surgery, the cheating, and everything that comes afterwards.

Watch me go!

>For pic related the tide turned during Witcher 2 playthrough.
What happened there? Sounds interesting but I don't know that guy.

I was 300lbs two years ago and lost it natural, my sister had the surgery. I'm not saying this to be a dick, but I watch all your videos, you are not in the right frame of mind, you will fail if you keep deluding yourself. My sister is already failing, and she was in a MUCH healthier mindset than you are right now.

You're not gonna make it bud.

I doubt anything you say will change his mind. He has already shown that he doesn't really care about trying to change his lifestyle and he has too many enablers being e-famous. I guess fans who blindly follow their idols are even worse than actual haters in the long run.

Can't wait to hear you re-expended your stomach.
>i-it'll be different this time
no it won't fuck off

Is this copy pasta?

You have serious schizophrenia my dude

Boogie, you're not a good person, you are however relatively smart.

You were/are an SEO expert. You took advantage of the attention you got from Ray William Johnson's video about you. That was the first day me and many others heard about you. The only entertaining thing about you was the whim that the persona Francis might be real. You being the SEO expert that you were, you capitalized off the traction RWJ's video gave you. You kept making videos which you thought people would want to watch. But you never once showed us the real you. Even with your "normal" voice. It's nothing more than another radio persona. You're probably in so deep that you're not sure who the real you is anymore. I can see you sometimes tries to bring the real you into the mix, but you half-ass it and aren't completely genuine. You know that if you told people what you were really like, that they'd hate you. I'm honestly not surprised that you have so many mental issues, it can be easy having that much bullshit racked up. Must be frustrating.

Also, if you're wondering why your videos don't get that much attention, it's because they're mediocre. It's impressive you're able retain as much attention as you do, so I respect you for your SEO skills. I don't respect you as a human being.

I do hope you can lose the weight, but I'm also disappointed you couldn't do it without surgery. This little bit of drama reminded me that you exist. You've always been a pretty good meme on Veeky Forums.

>Boogie is your average/fit/ poster. I have wasted six years of my life listening to the idiots on this board. Tell me it's not just one big troll?

Boogie,
Does your wife ever start screaming "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!? WHAT HAVE I FUCKING DONE?!? FUUUUCK GOD FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" When she sees you eating yourself to death while claiming you plateaued at 498 or is it more of an internal struggle for her?

clips.twitch dot tv/KawaiiPrettiestKittenPraiseIt

is this peak performance

I know, but got to try when the opportunity strikes. He's a real mental case, but I remember when I thought I was "doing good." Obesity is a mental disorder. And that would be a self-imposed disorder, Boogie.

Threw what test?

>call myself boogie
>cant even move
hmm

don't listen to the haters i think you're great

typical curlbro. Lopsided arms. No triceps. 5/10

>they just haters boogie
>you do you boogie
> sllaayyyy queen boogie

That's you, faggot.

It was a big playthrough for him, back when he was making six figures. Lot of people that did not know about him turned up. He absolutely sperged out during the tutorial section and got immense negative attention. TIHYDP videos came later but that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_8Pg33-1U

Boogie is far less interesting than DSP because he's a calculating sociopath but I think he's stuck in a rut at the moment and looking for a new angle.

Actually that's you making that up in your head you psychopath

Why would it be? Even if it was it would be appropriate since it's about the man who's regurgitating pasta every sob story he makes.

There is only one true king of Veeky Forums, and it is Supermang. Stop this heresy or I will summon him back

Sounding like a "hater", user.

boogie has been posting here while some of you faggots were in diapers.

Devilish.