Who here /barrel chested/?

Who here /barrel chested/?

What are our ideal physiques?

>5'7
>barrel chest
>small frame (

Every day i spend here i discover a new thing wrong with my body that can never be cured and sink deeper into depression, thanks Veeky Forums

I'm kinda same. Not that tall, 5'9, small wrists and appendages, but a chest and shoulder area that always looks big

Was thinking this exact same thing user.

Yup

doorbrah

how can you tell he even has a barrel chest if the picture is from the front?

Tfw same height and build. I think it looks athletic. Chest looked mostly the same at 1 plate and 2 plate bench

what do I do with a barrel chest but a small waist ?
I think my ribcage has more depth than width
I look like I have monster pecs from the side but from the front I barely look like I lift

It's honestly not the worst thing to have, a naturally big chest

>tfw 6'2'' barrel chest, wide neck, wide waist, but thin wrists and ankles

Doorbrah is the kind of guy that doesn't need a side pic to diagnose a barrel chest, I mean, look at this

Is there a lesser version of this?

This place is hell. But it's keeps bringing you back, I can't even walk down the road without
>hes looking at your small calves
>haha manlet 5'11
>chinlet
>dicklet

that's why the final stage of making it is leaving this place

We shouldn't feel bad for zyzz dying he got the fuck out of here

There is literally nothing wrong with a barrel chest. Just go bearmode.

That's beautiful

lesser ?

>implying barrel-chestedness isn't a good thing

desu my barrel chest is one of the only things im not insecure about. i'm pathetically small, so my kinda small 43-44'' chest looks p gud even tho i have next to 0 muscle mass (bench1rm is 185 @ 170).
goal is steve reeves or reg park's hercules

If you are seriously insecure about being 5'11 you need to gas yourself.

t. 5'6

Like him 1-2 years prior to the picture?

Yeh not that bad, just want to know how to work around it to maximize what I've been given

big chest
big lats
do vacuums. as bad as the barrel chest drop off can be, the doublegut is worse (protruding belly + distended rib cage)
perfect your posture
dont let things get out of proportion, and fix whats already disproportionate
the trick to living with a big ribcage is building up enough muscle around it so it looks normal

What are vacuumes?

machines that suck up dirt from the floor

Never mind, I used Google

What do you need to make proportionate? Obliques?

And how do you stimulate growth in smaller areas faster than in the chest?

if you make your lats very big and chest pretty big, while staying relatively lean without any gut protrusion, you will look much better than doing nothing. big ribcage + skinny arms looks ridiculous. like natural palumboism. lats+chest give your torso a better shape. big arms and a big back make your upper body complete.

So just keep lifting and eating?

basically. exercise selection and prioritization is important, but eventually your whole body will catch up at your natty max unless you intentionally neglect certain things

Should I do anything to emphasize other areas?

George Hackenschmidt. Lou Ferrigno. Ron Coleman. Any of the WSM competitors that are half aesthetic. Who needs aesthetics when someone can't even easily land a solid body shot because of inherent cylindricity? Checkmate 2d chest fags

pause benching and overhead work should be enough for chest. focus on back, delts, and arms a lot. weighted chins are amazing, and put enough stress on the biceps that you really should only need 1 curl variant after that on upper body days. a strong, controlled core is important so ab wheel + leg raises + vacuums.
eat big, but try not to get above 16%bf or so. that said, also avoid getting super lean. 12-14 is golden, 10 can look good but you will lose muscle going much below and it'll just expose our weird proportions. get too fat and we often get side tiddies and become balls of fat.
idk what your routine is like, but shoot for a lot of chins, curls, long head work (a deep chest makes your arms look skinny by comparison) and some extra side delt work. if your main goal is aesthetics, our barrel chests make our pecs look bigger naturally so unless you look like you're all ribcage you should be fine just doing good volume of pause work and then dedicating most of your efforts to back/bi's/tri's/delts.
as another user mentioned, strongmen look like they have huge chests even tho they mainly do overhead or no pause work.
but
we also run the risk of going full johnny bravo/captain america and being comedically built torsos on smol legs so make sure you dont skip squats and deadlifts

tfw

>barrel chest

and

>fat tits

just ugh

my abs are starting to show through but I still have a load of fat on my tits

i should just kms

How do I work this into a PPL routine?

I've got barrel chest as well. Any of the rest of you bros have back problems? I'm started to think that because I can never lean back and have my spine vertical, I'm always naturally hunched over when I sit

fucking fit i swear to god

post pic

Same here senpai. My chest will never look good enough. Same height

I recently discovered that the back of my head looks retarded
I never noticed it before but everything makes so much sense now

the first time i properly saw my head from the side using 2 mirrors i legitimately wanted to kill myself

I have barrel chest and gyno

Seriously kill me

Isn't barrel chest a good thing?

If you lack muscle mass it's really noticeable.
If you have an adequate amount of muscle you look like you lift.

>tfw ratio does approach 1:1

>look like i bench 2 pl8 for reps
>can barely do 1 pl8 for reps
thanks barrel chest

good looking face

>my abs are starting to show through but I still have a load of fat on my tits
If you can see your abs and you still have titties then you have gyno, and the tissue there isn't fat, it's breast tissue

Its the exact opposite for me

That's me.

Barrel chest is goat. it makes you look like you have a massive chest without actually lifting, especially when you wear a tight t shirt.

Arnold has a barrel chest