Is it worse to permanently be a lanket or a manlet?

Is it worse to permanently be a lanket or a manlet?

nothing is worse than being a manlet

Manlet is worse. Lanklets' lankiness is compensated by being taller.

Bald

lanklets are fucking gay even if they are tall so manlets win this one i think

It's relative.

the coalburners I see in LA are hot as fuck and always go after the young, fashionable urban black dudes

I may be a chinlet and a jawlet, but at least I'm 6'2. Can't imagine being a manlet.

>and always go after the rich ones

Fixed for you.

All things being equal otherwise? Manlet. But people are different, so isolating one specific trait doesnt help. Its a combination of face, frame and height
If you have a very attractive face you can get away with being shorter OR thinner. If you are ugly but tall and robust, you can get away with a lot. Without the frame you are just as subhuman as the little guy.

Basically, if a girl has never made it obvious she likes you, then you are a lot more subhuman than you think regardless of your height or frame.
pic related, was posted at SH some time ago. 5'5 and banged a lot of cuties, but he was robust and good looking. If you are taller and a virgin, its time to stop shuffle off your mortal coil

Lanklet is just a tall dyel. He can become an alpha that looks like a fucking giant killing machine by lifting. There is no redemption for manlets.
T. 5'11" manlet emperor

femanon here. that guy has a solid 9/10 if not 10/10 face. i'd fuck him but i wouldn't date him because being seen with a short guy is just weird. plus i'm almost 6' myself

haha, i hope he filed for divorce. there's no going back here.

kylie is disgusting and so is this dude, she can't look beautiful even with millions os surgeries

Depends. Over 6'4 is worse than 5'8. Extremes in either direction are bad, but you've got a lot more leeway on the positive side of average.

>the while girls that are afraid of black men are hispanics with dyed hair

really activates my almonds

>Over 6'4 is worse than 5'8

keep telling yourself that. if you look good you look good. a skelly 6'8 with a good face will BTFO any manlet

please be in norfolk

Not that guy, but a skelly at 6'8 would look disgusting. 5'8 is short, but not that short. He can be skelly and not look weird. A 6'8 dude needs to be fit to look good.

>white girls
>2 spics at the left
lmao murican

a skelly 6'8 will dwarf any built 5'8 dwarf even if he's on roids

This is very rare. Extremely rare.

no he'll look like that ice cream truck driver in "legion." not really any better.

Black guy here, check my tind

>You can meet my mom after

lmao what

Zuckerberg might be short, but im pretty sure he doesnt give one fuck when he drives his million dollar whatever car, to his even-more-million dollar house....

and fuck his not-so-gorgeous chink wife

>He talks to women on tinder, the exact purpose of tinder
Good for you kiddo.

Yeah, and Slenderman would dwarf Zac Efron but we all know who women would wanna fuck.

>Messages from
>a tranny
>a mom posing as her daughter
>a SJW dyke

Yeah...you go, niggie...

Lanket

Manlets can get jacked easily. If you're 5'5 you can look amazing very quickly.

being famous doesn't count

Explain this OP

Okay, let me rephrase that.

Slenderman would dwarf a 5'8 guy with Zac Efron's body but we all know who women would wanna fuck.

>mfw delores is the only qt
Nice try kiddo

C O P E

Dude is sexier than chick

>but he's so tall

>

A photo shoot.

slender man because women think that height related to dick size (not even joking on this)

I agree with you user

No homo of course

Being lanky is not Veeky Forums but it is very Veeky Forums

Of course

Manlet

some people care about money others not so much. for some just getting by is enough.

A) have enough money to live comfortably but be tall and handsome and get lots of female attention

B) be rich with more money than you can spend but average looking and not so tall

i'm pretty sure most guys would rather pick option A. sure money will get you girls but most of them will be gold diggers

>a 5'8 guy with Zac Efron's body

So... Zac Efron

holy shit