/pectusexcavatum/

Assymetrical pectus excavatum, 23, never lifted before. I had a surgery attempt, it failed. Now I have the scars to show it and no improvement.

If I start lifting, do I have any chance of making it? pls no bully

also: not lifting for girls, just want to be a better me, if that matters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBUq7Aer7vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello! You can always improve yourself if you go to the gym and it sounds like you haven't got much to loose. Everyone has a chance of making it...... Oh...
Sorry.
I didn't see the part where you said you had pectus excavatum... Sorry bro, you're not gonna make it... Not much you can do. :/

Depends on how bad it is, post a picture.

Some people notice mine, some don't, I don't feel top bad about it though, anymore.

Yes, you can make it. In fact, there's a whole channel on youtube made by a guy with pectus.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBUq7Aer7vg
Don't be discouraged by it, lift as hard as anyone else and you'll feel better in every way.
>I had a surgery attempt, it failed
How does that happen, if you don't mind?

Find the nearest cliff and off yourself.

It will never go away with exercise only but it will make it less noticeable. You can make it
Do you have any before pics?

Only this one really.

Pics:

It's a great improvement, gives me hope (mot Op btw)

>How does that happen, if you don't mind?

The doctor put the rod in my chest in the wrong position I guess? They usually stay in 5 years, he took it out after a year, and admitted he fucked up.

Also I'm wondering, if I were to start Phraks Grayskull LP, what are some exercises that I could add to it for pectus?

"Exercise therapy in the correction of pectus excavatum"
www.hkspra.org/product_image_pub/64_569953.pdf

Don't take advice from broscience assclowns, they'll just tell you to "do pushups and swim brah".

There's a bit more to it than that.

Sorry I even bothered responding initially, you're beyond salvation with that tat.

you might not be able to compete
but you can still get buff, you'll probably pick up women with your shirt on, they probably won't stop sex once you take your shirt off, once you fuck them good if they aren't mentally broken they will feel connection with you and thus your pectus excavutum won't matter.

Get that shit lasered

Hey op, I have pectus excavatum too, and I think you have the same issues i used to have, being insecure about myself, being scared of removing my t shirt even on the beach and all of that shit. I even wanted to take the operation myself when i was younger, thank god the doctor stopped me from doing that with a little speech. Anyway to answer your question, lifting has drammatically improved my life condition (been doing it for 2 years), giving me a lot of confidence in myself and stopped me from hating my image in the mirror. Lifting WON'T solve your medical condition, but it will make your body look much better and it will make you feel much better. Start working on it as soon as possible, remember that we are all gonna make it one day !

Just an fyi, I have 0 problems regarding confidence / women / whatever. Fucked more than all of you combined, and I honestly don't give a shit about people seeing me without my shirt on and commenting whatever. Way too zen for that. I just want to know if lifting will make me look better or not.

Thanks.

There is no way you can make your chest look better with that tattoo, so this should answer your question.

Also

>no trouble getting women with that chin

So you're wealthy.

could just be a bartender

"that chin".
Come at me, jawlet.

Dude you have the body of a child, resting bitch face and the tattoo that teenagers regret getting when they go to college.

I'm dumbfounded someone would post their picture in that state and say "come at me".

Is this even bait? Are you posting some poor guy's pictures after hacking their phone?

How does it feel to lose so hard you resort to calling a guy having "resting bitch face" ?

How does it feel to go through life with a permanent cringing expression on your face?

What do you do when you actually need to cringe?

lol u half korean OP?

Of fkin course you can make it,It's all about beeing the best version of yourself. Just start them gainz man and everything its gonna improve

Whats up man, I've got bad pectus probably worse than yours. I started out at 6'4" 155 pounds, 10 years of WoW and starvation diet. In this pic im 190 and im currently 210, I dont have any issues about showing off my body now lifting can only do you good. Even with my long arms and fucked up ribcage I've been able to get a decent bench of 165x10 which i thought i'd never achieve. Every single person has something about themselves that they don't like, yes we are slightly unfortunate but just look at someone with no legs and feel better.

BTW has anyone had experience with a vacuum bell? im really interested in lifting my chest as much as possible for improved lung capactity, thats the main thing about P.E that bothers me.

btw Ive had my cock swallowed by a dozen girls and half of them like the P.E half of them don't care. Its all good man just lift

Don't worry buddy. I'm a skinny bitch that barely even lifts and my girl loves it. She does body shots out of it and shit and strokes it during post sex cuddles.

Every girl ive been with has found it fun and interesting. As long as you carry it off confidently and crack jokes.

This guy knows

OP here. Again. I know all of this. I have 0 problems with girls. Just wanted to know if I can still achieve aesthetics with it.

In my opinion you can never achieve top level aesthetics but you can look huge and great. whats your opinion?

it's fine bro, it won't be visible under a shirt, and it doesn't even look bad without a shirt

What do you see as top level aesthethics and huge & great? Post some exmples, user.

This.

In a weird way for me, I'm the guy in the mirror above, it sort of adds to my aesthetic in that it makes me sort of different. The girl I'm with particularly love it for that. The uniqueness. So in some contexts it can work to your advantage although yes it is objectively less desirable say in a modeling sense

Just eat and workout. I have pectus excavatum like a motherfucker. After a few months it'll look better and you look big as fuck in t-shirts

Pectus carninatum is a lot fucking worse and you guys can atill look good in clothes

The skinnier you are the more noticeable it is.
Just work out and eat well.

Making it

Thx senpai