Why has surgery become an acceptable weight loss method?

No one said it was

It's just that boogie is way too fat and unwilling to actually diet correctly. He's a fat slob who will never stop eating till he's dead.

It hasn't. The idea is to kick them into realizing they don't have to scarf a family's worth of food every night. For some people it still doesn't work. Does his wife enable him? He can't move

They want the fast and easy way. Laziness. That's why they are so fat to begin with.

I won't stop eating till I'm dead?

this fat fuck makes blogs and brags about a few lbs of weight loss when he's 500. at that weight you have like 50 or more lbs of water weight. he probably took a really big shit and now thinks he lost weight

The fast and easiest way is getting sick. I lost a good 10lbs with the flu and 20 with getting tonsils removed. The ultimate crash would be a coma or cancer

Apparently he reads all of these threads, and a small part of me thinks he probably makes them.
I dont hate you boogie, i just wish you would stop making excuses for being a lazy pile of garbage. And you are one, whether you believe it or not.

Surgery wont do shit for someone who has no actual fucking clue on how to eat. Hell continue to eat the same garbage, he just wont be able to physically stomach the same amount of food. Hell continue to live with all the fat in and around his internal organs and arteries because he wont be able to do any physical exercise. If were lucky, hes already done enough irreversible damage from his lifestyle and hell get another 3 years of miserable life out of his surgery

>it's uncomfortable when I sleep because I can feel my ribs
KEK

>challenging job
Probably receptionist or wally world greeter

>exercises 5-10 hours a week

Probably counts the 20-30 minute breaks between each rep as "exercise".

fuck that picture is fat person logic incarnate
"muh kids, muh part time job"

I fucking hate our society so god damn much

When Victimhood became a badge of honor, getting useless surgeries and all of the complications that come with them became much more desirable thing, because even if something goes wrong, then you get to be a victim of it

some people just plateu at 500lbs :^)

Boogie has a mental illness, along with all other morbidly obese people.

>probably

nigger he bumps them between munches

these type of sociopaths are all about monetizing any aspect of their life because attention sells.

women are a meme

[spoiler]sob[/spoiler]

This.

Boogie's community has turned into a gigantic echo chamber of pity. He gets congratulated for the most nonsense things ("Oh he threw away half a mountain dew, I'm so proud! Keep strong!") and whenever he fucks up, everybody is so willing to explain away his lack of discipline. It was his PTSD or his anxiety or his food addiction, in such a way that they basically eliminate any and all personal accountability he has for his own situation.

The whole thing is disgusting and it's a damned shame that someone can live like that and get fucking LAUDED for it.

No, diet and exercise is. I lost 10 lbs last week from just eating salad, drinking water and jogging 3 times a day.

Nice blog

Laziness is now acceptable

Because it's your goddamn body and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it. Fatten it up, make it a hulk, cut it up, poison it with drugs, keep it lean and healthy, smoke up it's lungs, kill it... what ever you want. If you want to cut out part of your stomach so you can't overeat, that's fine. Better than giving yourself cancer with cigs or too much UV exposure.

Probably because of something intervening with their weight loss, AKA something happening to their health after they became fat that now hinders their exercise.

I got fat and fucked up one of my knees due to it bearing all the weight, but still decided to run my way back into shape because I'm too poor to get surgery or fix my knee. 30 lbs so far.

wls is a giant meme.

If you need to spend thousands to turn your stomach into a golf ball with a risk of dying without any exigence to develop willpower you're never gonna make it.

One of my track coaches is a fat black dude. He's actually a really nice guy and I love him. My dad says that athletes eat a lot when they're athletes, but once they aren't anymore, they still eat the same amount, and don't exercise, so they gain a lot of weight. It's hard to believe that he once ran 23second 200s. Back during the season, after practice, he would run a lap with my other coach and sometimes I'd tag along and we'd all jog. Nice dude hopes he gets healthy.

The distance coach used to look like a linemen in college, but then idk how he got fat. He still runs a lot, and even runs marathons but he's pretty fat. He had to get knee surgery too but he's back at it. wtf how do these people exist

>make healthcare free and universal
>there's people who do this
>mfw I have to pay for them so that they can continue to live their shitty unhealthy lives

Boogie if you're reading this, diet and exercise first. All that surgery isn't gonna do anything if you're not willing to make that change.

>Be 42 yo 500 pounds
>So fat can't even excercise
>Diet based basically on sugar in all forms of it
>Never knew a better life
>Feel bad
>Go doctor
>You gonna die.jpg
>Go other doctor
>U gonna die faggot
>Get stressed
>Eat moar
>Feel bad
>Eat even moar
>Feel really bad
>ET MOAR
>Wake up covered in pizza M&M and self pity
>Gotta make life changing decision
>All your 42 years of life you have took all the easy life choices when referring to diet
>You start a good diet and learn to control yourself while slowly making your life better
>OR you make easy choice

It's socially acceptable because we understand that these faggots are actually a danger to themselves, and a danger to evolution of society so we rather have them alive and not feel bad about them and not have them die in a family size coffin, even tho they should as it is natural selection

>make healthcare free and universal
No. You pay for your own health. If you smoke, overeat, get risky surgeries, drive recklessly, or lift weights so heavy you're likely to blow out a knee or herniate a disc, that's your own damn fault. Your body, your choice, your medical bills.

i was making a hypothetical situation

>Lara doesn't need an excuse.

Goes on to list excuses

What did (((they))) mean by this?

fuck you, i want to see boogie make it.

PTSD?? From what?

Abuse as a child

you mean his Mommy made him eat his greens before Dino bites?