en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_pugilistica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiovascular_fitness
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
youtube.com/watch?v=9aIUrPrzEwU
youtube.com/watch?v=M7V1eUfccJo
youtube.com/watch?v=QfNHFv2slMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If boxers have that hard of a time determining species then it would appear that boxing makes you literally retarded.
in my opinion lifting is better because it doesn't make you retarded.
Maybe you should stop boxing so much OP.

Over sized muscles=Slow
Brainlet

>he thinks the comparison he posted is of a lifter and a slower lifter
>not a lifter and a turtle
seriously, lay off the boxing.

FPBP

>it would appear that boxing makes you literally retarded
it literally does, repeated hits to the head unsurprisingly cause brain damage

>Brain damage vs not having brain damage

>lifting heavy ass weights and looking aesthetic and getting mugged by a nigger with a gun
>getting punched in the face and still getting mugged by a guy with a gun

>But I'll hurt myself if I get into a fight :'(
Lifters are the biggest pussies.

>fuck you shit ass turtle faggot fucks at least I LOOK LIKE A HUMAN shit ass fags with your fucking shells and shit fucking 4 legged reptilian shits shitshelled shit asses

>Muh aesthetics
>Still get knocked out by guys that less weight less than you
Embarrassing.

>t. Brainlet

ITT: Retards that don't get basic analogies

>SHIT ASS TURTULES FUCKING SHIT

>literally giving yourself brain damage - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_pugilistica
>so full of rage and hatred that you're constantly sizing people up and looking for a fight
>can be easily btfo by grapplers who don't give themselves brain damage. or people with weapons or anyone who kicks you in the stomach or a group of people.
>look like dyel manlets
>Admittedly have an advantage against untrained opponents but can still be easily overwhelmed by larger and stronger opponents
>Can't help me lift the couch into the van but can shadow box and do "tst" noises.

Boxing is a fucking meme.

>getting into fights as an adult
pleb

BJJ here, lul @ boxers

enjoy getting crippled in a matter of seconds if you ever get into any REAL fight

>getting punched in the face as hobbie
>getting in fights
Embarrassing.
also the only time i was about to get in a fight this turbo manlet, probably 5'7 pretty bulky was picking fights with dyels, pushing them and yelling at them in a bar, security don't give a shit, he starts pointing his finger at a dyel friend, i stand up, tell him to fuck off, he calls me a faggot and before he say another word i push the guy really hard, he fell over some tables, cut his arm on some broken bottles and got kicked out mumbling some bullshit while bleeding

I lift because I like how I look and it's fun.
I carry a gun so I don't have to get into a street fight with some shitskin that has something to prove.
Boxing is fine for cardio and recreation but I literally don't give a shit about how many people you think you'd beat in a street fight. Buy a gun and stop being a retard.

>Can't help me lift the couch into the van but can shadow box and do "tst" noises.

There is great benefit to doing both

dudes nips are way up there lul

yeah this, it's why I avoid every sport involving my head, don't want to be retarded after my prime. Look up the cognitive issues of e.g. ex-nfl pros. Lifting is nonetheless a really safe recreational hobby unless you go full snap city retard

yeah check out this benefit of boxing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy

>needing to land hundreds of punches to knock someone out
>losing any fight that goes to the ground which is most of them

This is how you get a gf OP. go up to some cardio bunnies in the gym and tell them you can beat up the chad doing curls across the gym. She'll be so impressed she'll blow you right then and there.

>>Can't help me lift the couch into the van but can shadow box and do "tst" noises.
kek

mma stomps boxers.

49-1

In all honesty powerlifting and boxing are both 100% pointless in modern society.

By lifting light and controlled you look better, live longer and are still stronger than the majority of the population.

>but self defense

Well if you live out of the U.S. then yah you probably want to get good at a combat sport, otherwise getting a hand gun and concealed carry permit isn't hard or that expensive. Would actually cost less then classes for said self defense.

>2017
>thinking you still have to fight

I hope, but i dont think it will happen.

Floyd would get raped in the octagon, though. He would have no chance in hell. Even the high ranking MMA women would beat him.

this. It's all about the health & social benefits of getting a sturdy muscle shield around your skeleton. Sure, getting stronger is a fun byproduct, but you have to think long-term.

And lifting is probably the best way to avoid getting into conflicts at all. If you look actually built/intimidating, people won't start shit unless you are a semi-dyel in a XXS shirt (i.e. 99% of people on Veeky Forums that say they get bothered by other dudes due to "their size"). Being legit muscular makes all the brown teenagers have respect for you.

Cock and ball torture > clean eating
Prove me wrong

This is why so many people shit so hard on proven methods like fasting or anything low-carb or keto. It works, but requires real discipline, unlike exercise which is actually the enjoyable part.

Boxing and all combat sports seem to attract people that are just looking for a fight (no shit). In reality, all that matters is ferocity and relative strength, someone whos got 30 lbs on you will kick your ass if anyway.

>I'm allowed to hate turtles because analogies
Ummm... yeah try again sweetie

Lmao serious fighters are the minority in most gyms, single moms and betas trying to not be such pussies pay the bills in most boxing gyms.

You don't need to do too much boxing

I mean 5 months would pretty much give all you need, then you can focus on lifting

Hell, you will improve dramatically after every new sparring session you do

Most people don't know how to throw a punch either, if you are a lifter and you do it using your arm strength (like squeezing your tricep really hard) you are doing it wrong, you need to use your legs and hips to punch really hard and keep all your upper body relaxed as fuck

If anything learn how to throw a punch, it's really different of how you think it is. Veeky Forums seems to love their squats and deadlifts and those will really add to punching and kicking power

I started boxing because i wanted to feel more manly and less of a pussy... What I learned is real fucking humbleness, all combat sports really humble you, you see that everyone has potential if they dedicate themselves to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiovascular_fitness
hmmm

i'm not low class, not going to be a boxer

don't talk shit about shadow boxing

too much heavylifting= smaller dick

you can get cardio in without becoming a brainlet. Take Mayweather, one of the best boxers around. Nigger is literally illiterate. Continue to box if you already lack in intelligence but others who still have brain cells above double digits don't need .

>30 pounds will beat you
Skill > Size faggot

>forced to pathetically brag about it because nobody can tell you work out
>can't win fights against anyone trained in an actual martial art
>free brain injuries
Just do BJJ or something if you really want to fight people.

All martial arts are a fucking meme. Unless you are planning on making a living from the sport you are wasting your time. Buy a gun

I'm pretty sure that's how boxers see everybody. It's hardly an insult to bodybuilders.

>know guy from work
>has been boxing for 2 years
>skinny as all hell
>genuinely believes a 2 hour training session burns 1800 calories

>slow
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

>grappling
>ever expecting your opponent to fight fair or abide by rules

Please. Try to take me to the ground at 20 yards away after I shoot you. you stupid faggot.

>implying I wouldn't just teleport behind your back and sink in a choke before you could draw
Fufufufu you underestimate the power of jiujitsu

>shooting a random drunk that threw some wild haymakers in the street and being jailed by homicide for 20 years

Yeah, really wise lol

Like learning martial arts to defend your property or business, it's all about the context

Box: accumulate brain damage
Lift weights: accumulate muscle
Hard choice

Yes because a 159 lb, 5'9" manlet boxer is somehow going to overpower and knockout a 230 lb, 6'2". Yes skill has its place but there comes a point where sheer size will overwhelm any opponent. There is a reason why we have weight classes, and I can guarantee you that some untrained mook with a 7 foot wingspan is not gonna be easily punched in the face by someone who barely comes up to their shoulders. It is ridiculous that'd you even think that, especially if you're a trained fighter.

Lmao just stop, nonfighter. I'm only 175lbs and could easily spark some 230 n00b

Not that guy but when someone can pick you up and throw you like a fucking toddler then you get bet your ass you're probably going to lose. I've been doing Muay Thai and BJJ for 5 years, and you wouldn't catch me trying to street fight somebody who has 100lbs on me. That's just dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aIUrPrzEwU

youtube.com/watch?v=M7V1eUfccJo

youtube.com/watch?v=QfNHFv2slMY (before you say, "this guy punches like shit", i guarantee you that if you have never punched before or have any boxing training this is what you look like punching with your arms instead of your hips and legs)

With some training your odds would increase dramatically, but still skill wins everytime, there are a lot of fights with 10lb of difference and height differences that are still won by skill

>people who train for a certain sport are better at that sport than people who don't
You're blowing my mind, OP.

>the pathetic growl at 1:24 to psyche himself up

lmao

Until somebody uses their legs.

I want to do grappling/wrestling, do I risk any brain damage?

No, you risk neck damage if you do jiu jitsu or wrestling but only if you spar with retards

Grappling is really friendly anyway, it isn't that harsh as some people think it is, the skills you get are amazing, it's all about technique and you will quickly improve (it's amazing how you improve weekly just by going and trying again, some days you wake up and suddently you improved a lot)

Allright thanks senpai I was afraid of that. I'll do wrestling as Judo is literally a nursery in France (people throw their kids there and leave)

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

>Wants to be good at fighting
>Stays at 135lbs
Why are fighters retarded ?

>I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head

would it be beneficial to undergo a boxer's training regimen without the actual boxing? because i don't really want to spend my later years in life suffering from the brain damage i endured in my youth.

Noice

How do boxers see bullets?

it's a tortoise

you must have minor autism

>ITT: boxers who don't know what bait is when chewing on it

>Prove me wrong

Size is everything. Nobody wants to fight bigger and stronger opponent and fights only happen when one side senses that it can beat the other easily. Being big & intimidating >> being able to fight. Also, only poor people fight.

Nigger, you're either in fear of your life or not. If you're not, then you just walk away. If you are, then you draw your CC and shoot center mass. Acting like you're just gonna fight randoms because you can just makes you a nigger.

Muay Thai is the real answer.

pics or it didn't happen

This. Even Rich Piana isn't as slow as people would think, and he's oiled up mess. Imagine someone with natural and healthy mass.

This. Nobody fucking fights past high school. Welcome to the real world, faggots.

i failed. i laughed

The idea is that you become the best fighter who weighs 135 against other people who also weigh 135

>gets shot and dies

got em

Your tortoise is ugly get a better one like my little girl here

>so many blows to head doesn't know he's taking the most obvious bait

What type of tortoise is that?

Never say this in front of girls they laugh at you and think youre a pussy.

>Cyborg v Mayweather
That I would pay $100 to see

>girls dont think highly of someone who literally says they are too weak to handle shit but try and act tough

No shit

>not doing both
People who just lift are betas, lifting something doesn't take much mental fortitude

ur tortoise is cute please tell it hello from me user from Veeky Forums

"Seem" is the key word. Most guys from combat sports are more self disciplined than the average asshole.

The ones looking for a fight tend to get their ego bruised easily and don't train often.

Enjoy your brain damage

A huge lifter easily defeats a martial artist in a fight. This is why all martial arts have weight classes, because a big guy with little skill can easily crush a smaller guy who is very skilled.
Strength > Technique
This has always been the truth when it comes to fighting.

B T FUCK O

>high ranking female mma practitioner
Vs
>Floyd mayweather
>in the octogon
God damnit people THIS is the fight we should be holding out more. Too bad Floyd is a by the numbers chump who would never pick a fight that would be challenging to him just in case he ruined his perfect record.

>where's the zookeepers!!
Fucking retarded whore. Surely some zookeeper is gonna step in a cage with two alpha gorillas fighting each other.

>only defense is for shadow boxing, the most autistic training method in the world
>posts weebshit

Why am I not surprised?

shadowboxing is great, i would say it's one of the best ways to train if you know what you are doing

>low stress on the joints
>can do technical drills for hours without burning out
>can train technique, speed and power generation
>can visualize and train new combos, counter attacks, foot technique alone
>can be done anywhere

it looks autistic for you because

>you haven't never spar, so you don't even know what you need to work on
>you think power comes from muscle more than technique
>you think shadowboxing is what newbies do to warm up and what boxing stars show to the TV press when fiddling around