Is SS good for a big butt/curvy, feminine figure??

Is SS good for a big butt/curvy, feminine figure??

Other urls found in this thread:

smutty.com/h/buttholevegan/
twitter.com/LouXVX/status/590309303799656448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where i can find women like this to suffocate me with their big asses?

girl on the right is 10/10 desu

i found mine on tinder. but that was luck

mods pls no ban

rollin

even dubs plox

BBRRAAAPPPP x2

give evens gf pls

jfc I would lewd the shit out of the chick on the right.

pls

Evens Pls.
Can't get hard with blondes.

rollin

FOR FUCKS SAKE
What does double zero get me?

>69
nice
lol

Have fun faggot

rollin

you become their ass concubine

you only get pegged by 1, sorry

roll

No. Do hip thrusts, maybe some squats. Go do /r/strongcurves.

Roll

Was hoping they would all peg me.

Roll

wtf happened to this dick?

why not

0 get

hwut?

E V E N S
V
E
N
S

ok

Rooooolll

k

roly poly

Come on even and dubs!

Rollin

roll

fuck kill marry

reeee

wew

rollin'

Rolling again also looking for sauce all I got was this other pic.

roll

Pls more

And this done I have one more but it's nsfw I'll link it here though.

LIIIIINNNKKK

BRAPHOGS ARE THE FUTURE

You're based as fuck

Is there a place where the whole set is? Don't want thread to die

Bunch of degenerate whores, my dick can't get hard.

roll

It broke. Google epedydimitis

Put the whole set on imgur and link that?

3 GIRLS CMON

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Been looking for sauce for a while reverse image search sucks ass now.
>Gay detected
Nice copy pasta fag!
And

please dubs!

Much obliged. Gonna use this to get my high test on

Rollerino

dubs pls

Checked.

reeee

Bless me.

fugggg

GIMME DA GOOD BUTTY

Yuck.

rolling

Ehhh

Odds pls

PLease don't ruin this image, I've been attracted to it for many years now

That surreal feel when u realize you're not fucking any girl posted and just wasting your limited life.

roll

poллaн

Rolll

rall

So fucking annoyed that this image isn't part of a set.

Plz God I have nothing left

This is the only thing I've ever wanted in my life

Is it just me or is that bailey jay in the middle

>tfw

I don't get the logic behind exposing your butt for people to see then throwing middle finger? You're whoring yourself out for attention but then telling your punters fuck you??

that's a sweet potato dumbass

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

HAHA! I thought it was a PENIS!
You got me!

Sauce?

I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING FAYGO

BBBBPLLRLPLRPLRRBBBBBPPRRRTTTT

is this a copy pasta or something? i swear ive seen this exact post on here before

Yeah, it gets posted in pretty much every thread with a picture of an attractive girl

If dude:
>they still like big fat asses on women
Just admit you want to fuck your mothers and we can finally move on

If girls:
>she wants a big fat ass regardless of having the requisite narrow waist and big enough boobs to pull off the lool
Please tell me you fems don't do this.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You are the personification of autism

>being this new

smutty.com/h/buttholevegan/

I did it. Give me those sweet (you)s

good lord

And just to add

twitter.com/LouXVX/status/590309303799656448

she's a lot uglier than the OP image makes her appear

Dude. Yes. I found the left one's twitter as welll and shes fucking ugly. like a 4

They are huge whores, It is a perfect photo, They aren't above average but it is a very nice photo

Society is truly degenerate as fuck

anyone have the vocaroo?

>not x3

It's like you don't even have the fetish.