Eternal magyar invades anyone they can

>Eternal magyar invades anyone they can
>Eternal magyar proceeds to opress the romanian and slavic people
>Eternal magyar backs stabs romanian allies for no real reason
>Eternal magyar proceeds to get BTFO by ottomans
>Eternal magyar ruins any chance of the autrain empire being anything other than a flimsy paper tiger
>opressed peoples revolt and take rightful clay back
>eternal magyar cries about it nonstop
Trianon didn't go far enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHmoSyIPrMU
youtube.com/watch?v=qasEPtZj1kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I couldn't give a shit what Hungary did to you r*ma faggots because Hungary and the history of the Magyar people is infinitely more interesting than that of some backwater goat herding dick-lickers
Cry me a river knowing that you'll never be as cool as the based Magyars
t. Catalan

I love how the only thing relevant and non-shit part of Romania is the part they stole from Hungary

>doesn't even have a nation
>thinks opinion is relevant
>taking back clay is stealing land
Not even romanian

too bad that they did jack shit to develop that place and basically acted like niggers "lmao mine nao".

not even hungarian

>has a country
>it's some slavic shithole
LMAOing at your life

I love Trianon so much but it didn't go far enough. Hungary should of been partitioned destroyed.
Dirt fagyars should be sent back to guzzle horse cum in Mongolia.

YYAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Fagyarshit scum must die!

Aaahahahahaha
Holy shit cumgarians are so fucking delusional.
lmao at the butthurt bozgor having to post under a Romanian flag

romania was the main part of Germany's oil exports in world war two
Why do the slant eyed monkies of Europe get so mad so easily

>magyar

You don't even know how to pronounce that word. Stop using it.

>>forced to capitulate because Germans fucked up
>implying A-H would have been a thing in 1915 without German assistance
Shouldn't have taken ethnic Hungarian lands, but other than that, entirely justified for destroying the Austrian empire

>oppress slavic people
Someone should've told my family they were being oppressed then, they certainly didn't feel that way.

Jesus Christ, I hate Hungarian nationalists too but this pasta is shit. I mean they have been bitching for years, we shound't do the same in reverse, just ignore and respond only when absolutely necessary.
I know we're hitting the 1918-1920 mark but this shouldn't be next Polish vs German autism on this board that will be spammed all the time.
Unless this is a false flag which wouldn't surprise me at all.

t. romanescu serbovic slovaksky

Bucharest is wealthier that entire Transilvania,faggot.

AH NONONONONONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Which was worse for for Transylvania, Magyarization or Romanization? This video says Romanization was worse:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHmoSyIPrMU

>catalan
Nice independent country you have
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>literally all comments say that this video is shit
KEK

This video is retarded. Literally the only people in Romania who want autonomy are the "Szekelys", in their Szekelyland, even though on census virtually all of them consider themselves Hungarian.

imagine being this delusional

Hungary is more Slavic than Romania.

>ELITE
>HUNGARIAN
>KNIGHTS

>we wuz romans
>fight by throwing rocks at the enemy

LMAO at that pic
How butthurt does one have to be to outright lie about events that happened 100 years ago?

>actually wipe out the enemy army

>trowing rocks at the enemy from a high ground
>not a valid tactic
You use the terrain to your advantage.

I see nothing wrong with this strategy.

forgot pic

r*manian education everyone, if you can't deny or lie your way out of it, be it only one time because god forbid that the buttraped türkniggers actually are caught lying just say delusional

Saw that pic a few times. It seems to forget that Wallachia(the richest region in Romania at the time) was left completely devastated after the enemy occupation. The economy only recovered to pre-war levels in the 1920's.
The troops that invaded Wallachia were a mix of German, Bulgarian and Austro-Hungarian ones under the command of a German general. Either way Romania did not surrender despite half the country being occupied, we kept fighting and got a few victories until The Russians pulled out and we had no hope left.

Pretty dumb pic overall, you have much better things to hurl at us than that.

I know this is bait, but what exactly are you talking about here?

youtube.com/watch?v=qasEPtZj1kQ

yeah you couldn't do shit after we took your shit capital, just run, retreat or cover in shit and mud.
Oh wait germany surrendered let's get back to business in the last 24 hours of the war lmao even after we signed a treaty but who the fuck cares we are nigger tier "people".

I love when the little nations fight with such intensity, thinking we can tell them apart anyway.

SPOILER: To the rest of the world, you are all Eastern Europoor gypsies. Nobody cares if Transylvania is in Hungry or Gypsiemania.

t.

I don't exactly get what you're trying to say. We are niggers for retreating? You did plenty of that in 1919 and 1920.
We wanted to keep fighting but Russia had pulled out of the war and there was no more Eastern front.

>being proud of your lack of knowledge of geography
Amazing.

Not that hard to take a literally demilitarized country. I guess that was left out of your """"history"""" books. You retreated because you were just so shit to fight against civilized people. Not to mention you attacked us at the most sneaky time possible, seeing that the entente might score a win you immediately jumped at us like literal niggers. No honor at all.

>literally demilitarized country
Romania had also demilitarized by 1918. If you actually check both countries had a similar number of troops up, much less than in previous years.
>so shit to fight against civilized people
I find this one kinda funny. We did lose when the Germans made the push in the South but as soon as they were gone and the Austro-Hungarians had to make the attacks we started winning some battles.
I can only assume that you don't consider your own people "civilized".
>seeing that the entente might score a win you immediately jumped at us like literal niggers.
Should we have waited for the Entente to start losing?
>honor
meme

>romanians
>not bitching at every given opportunity when hungary gets mentioned.
what rock have you been under radu because THIS is delusion.

>If you actually check both countries had a similar number of troops up, much less than in previous years.
except our troops were nowhere near the fucking current day borders you shit for brains nigger. And it was in no way the same amount of troops considering the entente was constantly breathing down our necks while good boy romania just came in to "avenge" the injustice we did to them.
>win some battles
yeah you won with russians at you back "you" didn't win shit.
>I can only assume that you don't consider your own people "civilized".

Yeah bringing civilization to you romaniggers certainly isn't a thing you people would ever consider civilized after seeing your destructive, lying, spineless nature we should have just genocided bucharest.
>Should we have waited for the Entente to start losing?
yeah don't start the fight together with your allies don't even think about it. You are a bunch of opportunistic honorless scum that should have been taken down like the mangy dogs they are.

>our troops were nowhere near the fucking current day borders
Yeah, you agreed to withdraw from there while the treaty was being negotiated. After you restarted hostilities it was a fair war which you lost badly.
>yeah you won with russians at you back "you" didn't win shit.
yeah you won with germans at you back "you" didn't win shit
>we should have just genocided bucharest
you couldn't if you wanted.
You couldn't even if you wanted. Just as we couldn't genocide half of Hungary in 1920.
>don't start the fight together with your allies
Going to war with Russia in 1914 would have been suicide. There wasn't even that much to gain out of them. We had some great statesmen in that era, they could tell where things were headed.

You actually have some smart posters on this board that can form some decent arguments. You're the angry retard one that posts on /pol/, /int/ and comes here every time someone starts discussing Hungary.

>except our troops were nowhere near the fucking current day borders you shit for brains nigger. And it was in no way the same amount of troops considering the entente was constantly breathing down our necks while good boy romania just came in to "avenge" the injustice we did to them.
Most troops were in their respective countries at the start. Nobody really had a big presence in Transylvania. And it's generally agreed upon that when the Hungarian-Romanian war started both sides had about the same amo soldiers. Getting pushed out of Vojvodina and Southern Slovakia didn't change this.
>yeah you won with russians at you back "you" didn't win shit.
And you won with the Bulgarians, Germans, Austrians at your back. I don't get what you're trying to say here.
>Yeah bringing civilization to you romaniggers certainly isn't a thing you people would ever consider civilized after seeing your destructive, lying, spineless nature we should have just genocided bucharest.
autism
>yeah don't start the fight together with your allies don't even think about it. You are a bunch of opportunistic honorless scum that should have been taken down like the mangy dogs they are.
The alliance between Romania and AH was for a in case of AH fighting a defensive war. Seeing as AH declared an offensive war against the Serbs, anyone with half a brain would recognize that the alliance would be nullified in this case.

>Yeah, you agreed to withdraw from there while the treaty was being negotiated. After you restarted hostilities it was a fair war which you lost badly.
Except the red forces were in northern slovakia not at the present day debrecen waiting for you frothing scum to attack. So no don't try to even lie about this.
>yeah you won with germans at you back "you" didn't win shit
Except we did, just like how we won in 1848 against the shitty romanian army in transylvania.
> Just as we couldn't genocide half of Hungary in 1920.
You didn't genocide but you proved your nigger tier nature at every opportunity. There are still thousands of written acounts how the romanians stole every mechaned vehicle, crops, jewelry, how they raped and killed along the modern border. But again nothing new we always knew this.
>Going to war with Russia in 1914 would have been suicide. There wasn't even that much to gain out of them. We had some great statesmen in that era, they could tell where things were headed.
Nice way to wiggle your way out of commitments and forgetting about the little thing called honor.

You people sadly can't form a single coherent sentence without bumping into age old debunked lies or wanking about romanian "history", how you guys always were the oppressed dindus, how you guys always had the "roman" blood within you even though your whole country always looked and even today looks shit. But no keep bitching how the white hungarian be keeping down the "roman".

I think it's Ma-(gy sounds like J in juice)-ar

I'm a Serb we don't hate Hungarians that much. I love Hungarian food.

>Most troops were in their respective countries at the start. Nobody really had a big presence in Transylvania. And it's generally agreed upon that when the Hungarian-Romanian war started both sides had about the same amo soldiers. Getting pushed out of Vojvodina and Southern Slovakia didn't change this.
Except that our forces were stretched so wide we couldn't effectively retaliate. We wouldn't know who or how would any of our past neighbours attack, so yeah it was not a fair fight.
>And you won with the Bulgarians, Germans, Austrians at your back. I don't get what you're trying to say here.
Just trying to point out how we won the war with even a treaty signed which of course wasn't respected.
>The alliance between Romania and AH was for a in case of AH fighting a defensive war. Seeing as AH declared an offensive war against the Serbs, anyone with half a brain would recognize that the alliance would be nullified in this case.
Yeah but then in this case they should have stayed out of the war for its entirety. You have to decide, start it at the beginning or not at all.

>Except we did, just like how we won in 1848 against the shitty romanian army in transylvania.
and yet that shitty Romanian army managed to beat back the Hungarians in almost every engagement despite being outnumbered in every aspect. I don't know how you got the idea that the Hungarians won in that campaign.

>Except the red forces were in northern slovakia
Yeah, you sent them there after breaking up the negotiation knowing well that your neighbors would intervene.
>Except we did
The record was in our favour by the time we pulled out in 1916.
>just like how we won in 1848 against the shitty romanian army in transylvania
You take pride in putting down a rebellion of barely armed peasants?

Sadly the romanian-austrian forces couldn't decisively beat the hungarians. Only thing they managaged to do (again) is to rape the hungarians in present day Oradea. For the most part transylvania stayed with hungary.

>Except that our forces were stretched so wide we couldn't effectively retaliate. We wouldn't know who or how would any of our past neighbours attack, so yeah it was not a fair fight.
was it not the Hungarians who decided that they needed to send much-needed troops and equipment in a fruitless campaign to take Southern Slovakia while in a war with Romania?
>Just trying to point out how we won the war with even a treaty signed which of course wasn't respected.
Romania didn't lose WW1. The King refused to sigh the peace treaty so technically it was null and void.
>Yeah but then in this case they should have stayed out of the war for its entirety. You have to decide, start it at the beginning or not at all.
Nationalism is a powerful thing. No 20th century country in its right mind would refuse to join a war that guaranteed it territory in which its people form a majority.

>Yeah, you sent them there after breaking up the negotiation knowing well that your neighbors would intervene.
I'm not even mad about them taking out communism but again they managed to do this the most niggerish way possible. And the red forces were mainly in present day slovakia because the slovakians there were actively brutish in beating up the local hungarians

yes, very sad indeed.

>was it not the Hungarians who decided that they needed to send much-needed troops and equipment in a fruitless campaign to take Southern Slovakia while in a war with Romania?
They had the idea in mind because the romanians didn't give a fuck about the demilitarized zone so they just went with it believing wrongly that the romanians would respect any form of treaties.
>Romania didn't lose WW1. The King refused to sigh the peace treaty so technically it was null and void.
They lost by the time we signed that treaty so yeah, re entering the war a day before it is over shouldn't be allowed or even respected.
>Nationalism is a powerful thing. No 20th century country in its right mind would refuse to join a war that guaranteed it territory in which its people form a majority.
Conveniently forgetting the spineless part again. And again they lost, so any other further advances shouldn't have been respected by the entente.

>being proud of raping people
lmao

>They had the idea in mind because the romanians didn't give a fuck about the demilitarized zone so they just went with it believing wrongly that the romanians would respect any form of treaties.
there were no treaties in effect, only the Entente trying to stop the Romanians from annexing everything west of the Tisza.
>>Romania didn't lose WW1. The King refused to sigh the peace treaty so technically it was null and void.
they lost and then they won. So in the end they won. And I don't see anyone here having respect for the last second declaration of war, everyone knows it happened and they just treat it as something that needed to be done to achieve union.
>Conveniently forgetting the spineless part again. And again they lost, so any other further advances shouldn't have been respected by the entente.
yes, I ignore blatant insults because they serve no other purpose than to either get a reaction out of me or to release your pent-up stress and anger.

unfounded claims, probably just Hungarian propaganda produced during the 1919 war.

>they lost
The Romanian front in Moldova had quite a few successes. Again, we would have kept fighting but the Russians were collapsing and had to go out of the war. This is the argument our diplomats made as well when the treaty was being signed and it won out.

>there were no treaties in effect, only the Entente trying to stop the Romanians from annexing everything west of the Tisza.
Yes there was, we signed it with them before the end of ww1. It is entirely their fault that they didn't respect it.
>just treat it as something that needed to be done to achieve union.
Yeah union by taking the WHOLE of transylvania. Very nice of them, typical of niggermania again. First of all they shouldn't have had a claim at all after the treaty we signed.

>they shouldn't have had a claim at all after the treaty we signed
Maybe you should not have broken it then and seen what you could salvage out of the situation instead of sperging with communists out and getting yourself occupied.

>treaty
a treaty that I already said was considered null and void by everyone involved due to the circumstances under which it was signed, or rather, not signed.
you can chimp out about Romania and it's apparent nigger-ness as much as you want, but don't spread false information on a history board. You've got /pol/ for that.

>break the treaty
>somehow the hungarians broke the treaty
wew, and it was a preemptive strike because the romanians were obviously mobilizing after they saw the red state form near them.

Close, but there's no exact equivalent to that palatal affricate in english.

doesn't matter what the circumstances were it was still a signed treaty. This is not how the world works, if it was the treaty of trianon shouldn't be in effect either because
>it was only pushed on us and considered null and void by everyone involved due to the circumstances under which it was signed

>if it was the treaty of trianon shouldn't be in effect either
The Treaty of Trianon was recognized by everyone involved and the great powers though? What the hell are you even saying?

not by the hungarians it wasn't, same with the treaty romania signed, it was recognized by everyone at the table just not by romania apparently, so the same can be said about hungary

Hungary was occupied and they were forced to recognize. Them changing their mind later does not change that fact.

true, but the romanians had the might
might makes right

>taking back clay

Never heard that Romania or any other pre-Romanian state owned it ever before 1918.

don't shatter their egos they are the descendants of the romans afterall

>Never heard that Romania or any other pre-Romanian state owned it ever before 1918
Ummmm sweetie...

the Gesta Hungarorum describes how the first Magyars to arrive in the Carpathian Basin encountered local Vlach rulers.

>serbovic
I don't get why some of your nationalistic retards hate us so much. You obliterated 1/4 of our population and we took Vojvodina, that's that. There's literally no ethnic tensions between us.

yes he united transylvania and called it romania
>mfw this is what romanians actually believe

But that's exactly what the video says.

His first and most important title was that of Prince of Wallachia (The Romanian country in his native language).
What exactly are you trying to acheive by being this much of a retard?

What is Țara Românească?
Literally meaning "Romanian land", just like MagyarOrszág literally mean "Magyar land".

>Wallahia is not a pre-Romanian state

>reigned for less than a year
kek

>Never heard that Romania or any other pre-Romanian state owned it ever before 1918

>never heard of hungary owning it for more than 500 years
kek

>whataboutism
come on, say it lad "I was wrong"

>not respecting the living space of your neighbours
top laff m8

oh fuck it's this thread again
who is more retarded? Romanians for baiting or hungarians for falling for it every single time

1 year vs hundreds more
wew I didn't think romanians can be this retarded

>say something wrong
>gets proven wrong
>scared of admitting you were wrong

1 year

But still wrong. Come one do I have to walk you through this?
>"I"
>"was"
>"wrong"

get a room you two

Let's make it like this:
All expelled Hungarians and Germans return to Transylvania/Erdely/Siebenbürgen.
Transylvania/Erdely/Siebenbürgen governs itself, people get a universal passport,but can choose what state they pledge loyalty to on their own.
The administration will correspond to Romania, the political and economical control that is not inside the sphere of the self-governance will be given to Hungary, it will de jure and de facto belong to both nations at the same time and will be internationally treated this way.

Or hate each other and try to get along with the EU on your own.

You should know that the only thing that Hungarian-Romanian rivalry will result in at the end is total conquest by the Slavs.
They are pateintly waiting for remaining Non-Slavs in ther way to bash their heads in.

>expelled Germans
Many have been coming to visit their native villages these last decades, some probably returned but most prefer to stay in Germany and Austria because of the social conditions there. So they can return if they want.

>expelled Hungarians
What does this even mean? Most Hungarians stayed here. No expulsion were made like in Czechoslovakia. If it's about the handful of grofs that left because they couldn't stand being equal citizens with Romanians, their descendants actually managed to get many assets in Transylvania, forests, public buildings, large plots of land... in shady circumstances because Romanian laws regarding restitution were dumb as hell. (The equivalent Hungarian laws regarding restitution focused on monetary compensation)

>Slavic boogeyman
If you knew anything about the Hungarian-Romanian rivalry you would see that each tried using neighboring Slavs against one another.
Romania was allied with Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia. Hungary supported Bulgaria.

why did france even give them transylvania? they were completely useless, they deserved 2-3 towns at best

Transylvania was never Romanian, Romania didnt even exist until the 19th century

even the "countries" that were romanian were just vassals, never actual independent countries of their own

So was Hungary for many centuries, genius.

>even the "countries" that were romanian were just vassals, never actual independent countries of their own
Wrong.

I know I know.
Might as well just replace all of them with Avars.