Is it true 99.9% of women won't initially approach men even if they're Chad who lifts or is that a meme?

Is it true 99.9% of women won't initially approach men even if they're Chad who lifts or is that a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on the girl

Most women want attention from guys, if you are one of the guys not giving them attention they won't care about you

Fat pig:1K likes
Male model: 50 likes

True story

Doesent mean bang is not ez when you look the part but the 99% thing is more true than not true and even averege dudes get the girl if they are balsy and have personality

I dont approach 7/10 guys because if they are interested they will find a way to interact with me... But i might make myself be in the same vicinity as him so he gets the hint that he can approach. I wouldn't even approach a 10/10 chad because I would feel inferior and insecure. And obvi I wouldn't approach a 5/10 or below because they are beneath my looks level.

>because they are beneath my looks level
you mean your make up looks level

Exception to that is if all the girls around them are giving you attention, then they'll want attention from you regardless.

>r9k

Dude I'm just trying to help a guy out by explaining that girls will make themselves available to you if they want you to approach... and that they will seldom approach a guy unless they are desperate fatties.

I don't know about 99.9%, but I do know lots of unfortunate women don't like to initiate, and end up dating the sub-par guys that initiate all the fucking time. The guys doing the initiating are usually... well, overly-confident jerks. And they wonder why they can't find the one. This is a real problem that women are actually trying to resolve, no joke. Women need more courage to initiate. It seems the real good guys need help initiating and someone suggested to a group of women to make it easier to initiate, be friendlier, don't be too quick to shut down.

It's a work-in-progress, OP.

>r9k
99.9% of guys don't wear make up or spend 1 hour in the bathroom before going out so you seeing a guy is what you get, day and night.

women on the other hand are two faced. legit seen one night stands turn from 7-8 to

HOW THE FUCK DO WOMEN SIGNAL IF THEYRE INTERESTED?

you'd never notice because you always look at the floor anyway

should I even bother with women anons?

they're all full speed on the cock carousel by the time they leave high school.

College starts soon but I know it's already too late....

They look at you and don't break eye contact immediately when you notice them. When you smile at them, they return the smile. When you try to talk to them, they actually respond instead of ignoring you.

Chad here. Nope, women will approach you and straight up ask to be your girlfriend if they like you enough. Doesn't depend on lifts though, but it does help. It's all about how attractive your face is and how confident you are compared to your peers.

I joined college this year.
How do i get qt3.14 gf that i can protect who isn't completely dull?

>tfw can't hold eye contact with women
>tfw scared of laughing in public which makes me look like a retard
>tfw never approached a woman

can't lose if you don't play, snake eyes

Can't win if you don't play either

99.9% is a bit of an over-exaggeration.

The better looking you are, the more of a chance of being approached. Being approached during the day is extremely slim, but during the night is not that low, it happens all the time.

There is no chance of them approaching you at home whilst sitting in your room. There is a chance of them approaching you if you are at a club or a bar. They will usually make it quite clear that they are interested, but some guys are too socially retarded to notice (myself included) and that's when some of them either do a full on approach or something more innocent like getting really close to you (perhaps bumping into you) and hoping that you'll notice them. Not too long ago one girl walked up to me and took my hand. I had no idea that she had been signalling all night.

You're much better off looking for sings of interest and then approaching than waiting for girls to approach you

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

>mfw got double glanced a few months ago and now realized that i made a huge mistake

What about if she's staring at you;, your buddy tells you and when you look she looks away as soon as you make eye contact, but then when you turn around she goes back to staring?

beta alert

Shy but interested or you're so ugly that she can't help but stare. Go talk to her.

tfw even when I make it my personality will still hold me back from ever finding someone

This is why I gave up on lifting for women and started doing it just for spite

As a pretty attractive guy I get women treating me well, paying me compliments etc. but as far as cold approaches making it obvious they would want something to happen? Doesn't really happen. I think ever.

I was approached by a ugly fatty once after class. Only time in a normal situation

Me and my frat boy friends get approached all the time at parties, clubs and bars tho. Not in a frat myself, so they get more of the used roastie sorority whores

thanks chad

it's a meme

i've known chads at various points in my life and they always got approached

>And obvi I wouldn't approach a 5/10 or below because they are beneath my looks level.

I am willing to bet from your arrogance, that this is false and you're just another average looking woman who is full of it.

>that i can protect

Spotted the disposable beta. Honestly if you don't even value your own life you might as well commit suicide and the world will be better off it.

what if you have no friends in the area to go out to bars/clubs with

Some women are just thirsty as shit de to being crazy as fuck. I had a girl bother me while I was doing HIIT. I turned her down cause I had a gf at the time but it was the right choice. She got a bf shortly after and I saw the stuff she posted on Facebook. She was crazy as all hell

how did you come to the conclusion that i don't value my own life?

make friends.

honestly i'm in the same position, just moved to the city and i got no friends aside from coworkers who are pretty dull.

I'm not chad but I'm 6'3" and sorta good looking. Only about 1500 tinder matches. I get approached in the gym by girls. I get approached every time I'm out in clubs. I get approached often when I'm sitting by myself.

Fuck you

idk they just start making out with me out of nowhere srs

because "protecting her" implies you're okay with putting her life ahead of yours

kinda like how the bodyguards protect the president, the soldiers protect the oil etc

the only difference is at least they get paid and you don't, you unironically aspire to be disposable and literally do it for free

this is what a beta's final form looks like

that's just my personality, women are weak and need protection, that's what i want as a male, to be depended on.

you're in the other direction.

Well your current mindset is a dead end, always has been, but especially these days, women aren't even weak, in fact they have more legal rights than you. I think you need to reconsider some things and not just go only with "what feels good".

in your country maybe
in mines they're fucking betas.
t. lithuanian.

holy fuck i meant mine

I turned into one of them jerks, and boy I'm getting pussy so much it feels bad. I thought it would be more fun, but it's just like masturbating, but into a woman.

You probably missed the part:

>always has been

Simply put, your attidute comes off as thirsty and pathetic, and that trancends every culture. If you don't respect yourself, women won't respect you either (except for maybe using you as a meal ticket and a step father for their bastards).

IT IS NOT THE WOMAN'S JOB TO APPROACH

EVERYTHING FROM THE INITIAL APPROACH, TO GETTING HER NUMBER, TO THE FIRST DATE, TO THE FIRST KISS, TO THE FIRST FUCK

HAS

TO

BE

INSTIGATED

BY

THE

MAN

FIND YOUR FUCKING NUTS AND PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE

IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, MOVE ON

A NEW BUS ARRIVES EVERY 15 MINUTES

FUCK

I only get approached by drunk girls at the bar/a party whenever I make eye contact with them

Fuck is this what it's like to be unattractive? I want off this ride

>trying to win a pointless game

I choose my battles and I win the war kiddo

You can't win this game. You can only minimize your losses and keep some of your dignity.

So let me get this straight. Women are twice as picky as men, but men should be the ones to approach? That doesn't sound very efficient or logical. Oh wait, BECAUSE IT'S NOT. Because every happy couple I see it was the woman who approached. I'm not even gonna comment on the rest of your pathetic beta ramblings, about how the man should do everything while the woman puts no effort whatsoever.

It's never beta to be bold and direct about what you want and pursuing it without shame, in fact, it's the definition of masculine energy

your defeatist thinking is what keeps you lonely

I really like this post

yeah well, unless youre part of the >1% handsome men in the world you shouldnt rely on women approaching you, its just not gonna happen

saved

Being bold and direct to a healthy degree is alpha. Doing everything yourself is beta slave mindset, and it never works anyway because if a girl acts the way you described she's not that interested anyway.

unless you look like fucking david gandy, waiting for women to come to you is for suckers

it's a numbers game, plain and simple

I get it, rejection stings, but the more you approach, the less it matters

why would you want someone who doesnt want you anyway? at least know you know, instead of living with the regret of not even trying

I feel like this is true.

I'm so shit at approaching women. There was a girl at the gym today begging me to say something to her, there weren't even any other guys around.

I couldn't for the life of me think of something to say so I just finished up my lifts and left. What the fuck.

what you say is less important than how you say it

if it comes across like you think you don't deserve to be talking to her, how is that attractive to anyone

just make small talk and ramble, if she's receptive, great

if not, meh, not the end of the world

they're just people

I guess you can call me an idealist. I don't think men should approach women. Ever. It just doesn't make any sense considering women hold all the cards. A woman that's interested will always show it, maybe she won't ask you out but she'll randomly come and chat you up, and/or tell her friends, and/or smile from a distance etc. And even though I'm only 5'10 and average, I've still had this happen to me quite a few times.

That's true, good point. I just always feel like I have to be in "the right mindset" which is silly. Just need to practice and start somewhere.

>

>chad here

They make excuses to talk to you.

Why does the guy on the right look so weird?

because he's you

if they go out of their way to talk to you for any reason, that's bitches' idea of ""giving signals"

>I am willing to bet from your arrogance, that this is false and you're just another average looking woman who is full of it.
Why would I, or any other girl approach an ugly guy?
All you socially awkward virgins give your opinion so decidedly and then try to take down the opinion of someone trying to give honest advice in this thread. Fine, go ahead and be ascerbic and doubtful. Be the blind leading the blind. It's just gonna lead to you not getting laid at the end of the day.

What?

depends on the girl, but in my experience girls only approach like that if they're either

turbo sluts
super comfortable with you

And this is from an attractive guy's perspective, so if you're average or ugly, don't rely on it. Otherwise it's the mans job to make his intentions clear

Went to the beach and got a bunch or looks and even some girls said hi to me walking by. Of course I didn't do anything about it because I'm a beta piece of shit

5/10 is average, not ugly. Also nice backtracking, cunt. Anyway nobody in their right mind cares about female advice. It's always shitty and not just in dating matters. Kindly fuck off back to plebbit.

Its a meme
get Veeky Forums and they will approach when they get thirsty enough.
Thing is that most women see it as an act of desperation to try and ask a guy out due to CIA programming from the 50s

But its far more expedient to just ask them out yourself

bitch when do women approach or do anything of their own volition, you're basically dogs

>It's all about how attractive your face is and how confident you are compared to your peers.
obligatory post

It really depends.
I've been approached several times, and back when I was single I would have sperged out and thought the wanted something else.
I kind of laugh about it now because women are really bad at trying to make the first move, and I have to keep from laughing at them when they do.

>getting upset over anonymous posters

Never gonna make it

this is a meme.

Im decently attractive, closer to average and I've had maybe 7 instances of flat out public approaches by girls in uni. More if you count the subtle flirtations & signals they give off.

Meanwhile, my alpha frat CHAD buddy basically has to fight bitches off as he wades through the sea of poon on the way to class. No wonder he's always late the poor guy.

You anons need to read the signals around you, i'll bet y'all get mired way more than you think you do.

This.

You can watch this shit happen at your local uni gym, coffee spot, etc.

Chads i have known personally would get cornered, blackmailed, or otherwise coerced into some sort of interaction with the girl

It was kinda funny watching them try to escape unwanted attention while my ugly ass was sipping on a brewski

#saveourchads

I don't think I was ever approached by a woman. I'm 28 and relatively social, including quite regular visits to clubs and bars.
Not a male model, bur women tell me that I'm cute and handsome quite often

didn't see a QTDDTOT on first few pages, but has there been an established 'how to dress like a chad' guide made by fit yet?

He was an omega chink

care to share on what these signals may be?

how to read signals?

Bet she'd be singing a different tune if men started siezing the means of reproduction

lmao that reminds me of a frend

dude is carved out of marble, built like an elite athlete, but is deeply introverted and religious.

He hates going out because while we are free to fuck around in the club he gets mobbed by sluts like 2 mins in.

BETA CHAD is all to real

That's a good one

Good guys who are also relatively attractive are never single. It's true though that the guys who approach you are overconfident jerks or just guys who try too much.

I'd never approach anyone though. A woman who has to approach men is a tryhard. A woman should be the prize since women are natural choosers. By putting yourself to the position of approaching you are giving the guy the upper hand and also making him too available. Men's brain is wired differently. Men want to chase and earn the prize. It's not higher math or my personal belief, ifs a fact.

can confirm

t. turbo slut

Is a 7/10 guy has a chance with club sluts?

Biggest giveaways lie in body language (hence the term language-its a form of expression)
overt giggling, playing w hair, the way she stands and where her feet point, facial cues like eye contac and smiling.
What she won't explicitly state, her body language betrays lads

heh

>Men want to chase and earn the prize.
Not necessarily, and you can still approach a guy and make him 'chase'. IE you initiate to show interest and have him lead the rest of the way.

It's a meme. I get approached occasionally

>tfw ain't even Chad

Guys stfu and listen to this.
It's the truth, and the truth doesn't care about your ideals or what you think of her.

>BETA CHAD is all to real

>All you socially awkward virgins bla bla bla

lmao

Girls overrate themselves all the time, don't take it personally.
7/10

Nothing more stupid than getting to know some random sttanger in a bar and talking mundane shit with that person. Not worth it and it's just awkward.

The main reason why women doesn't approach men is cause we aren't as horny as you are. We don't have to get laid, therefore we don't need men as badly as you need women. If it was up to women to initiate contact the human race would have died out a long time back.

This woman makes a good point. You don't like it? Make yourself a more scarce commodity. Boo hoo if it's tough.

so rape women basically? thats your point?

That's not what he meant, you autist