Are push ups a meme?

Are push ups a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqPe_iAm8lI&index=1&list=PLX0A7sSPcAnzzFqud64rSaD9BSa-nHgVq
youtube.com/watch?v=XqPe_iAm8lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One arms are better than benching if you are starting because u don't have to go to the gym.

Short answer: No
Longer answer: It depends on your goals, just doing pushups will not give you enormous tris and pecs, but they will make you stronger and more aesthetic than jerking off all day.

yes, the best one. rolling

a meme like how?

OP pic has his arms too high, gonna get fucked up shoulders from impingement syndrome

pushups are mostly a meme, because almost no progressive overload

>pushups are mostly a meme, because almost no progressive overload

i've never done them as a core part of training, but:
Progressive overload requires a gradual increase in volume, intensity, frequency or time

how is there almost no progressive overload?

This is now a rolling thread

ROLL

>watch video about correct push up form
>realize I've never done a correct push up
Holy fuck I'm screwed

1hand pushups are literally one of the best whole body workout, do 50 1armed push ups for each hand, and you wont ever need to lift weights or do anything else.

because as soon as you stop being a dyel, you can do 20+ pushups in a set, and by then it's basically cardio, and if you're gonna do bodyweight cardio you might as well just do dick jerks xO

um, try again sweetie ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=XqPe_iAm8lI&index=1&list=PLX0A7sSPcAnzzFqud64rSaD9BSa-nHgVq

but can you do 20 overhead pushups, 20 1 leg pushups, 20 diamond pushups, etc, etc.
20 normal pushups is basically begginers pushups, if you can do 20normal pushups, try 20 knuckle pushups, those are much harder as well.

>overhead pushups

ok i ment handstand pushups :)

>no 1 armed push up
Is he a weakling?

If you can't do one armed pushups then you have no rights to call yourself fit or strong

I don't lift and I just did 3 x 50, push ups are a fucking meme

bends and thrusts/ burpees are 2 billion times better

wanna know how i know youre 14? because thats the same shit i heard by every dyel in high school, and my routine of normal pushups until failure twice a day floored those pumplets every single day

the only meme thats bigger than diamond pushups are those retarded one arm pushups where you sprawl yourself all over the floor and take balance completely out of the equation

youtube.com/watch?v=XqPe_iAm8lI

How was your form? Arms forming in l ine with yoru body, or at a 45 degree angle? Chest to the floor? hands at should with?

Or were you doing normie push ups? T shape, chets going down 2 inches, and arms as wide as humanly possible.

What about weighted push ups....after a while its obviously gonna get easy dickhead. You can only increase volume so much till it stops working. Eventually you need to move to a harder variation.

>control-f "push-"
>close enough
ROLL

No, they're a punishment. Roll.

no. rolling

roll